[3.7] 🔥 Golems Still OP - Flame Golem Elementalist (Millions of DPS, All Content Deathless) 🔥

"
Ayab1 a écrit :
1.I know this build very late and play really fun. I'm going to do this build with the start of the league tomorrow, but there are definitely items that are hard to come by. I still want to build this, but is it okay?

Korea can not see my characters using other Launcher.

2. Do you want to use animate now? Or would you just continue to level up and use it? Please share your teachings.

my pastebin https://pastebin.com/sJHKzi9D

1. Half of the leveling section is dedicated to leaguestarter progress, and that's just one of the possible approaches, I've heard good things about Holy Flame Totem and other stuff. You can easily start mapping with only the cheap uniques (Tabula Rasa, 2x Clayshaper or Clayshaper + Victario's Charity) and start saving currency for the jewels and the other stuff. Once you get Anima Stone, Primordial Might and two Primodrial Harmony your character will go from pretty good to wiping the floor with all content.

I took a look at your pastebin. You have all the jewels, Skin of the Loyal and Presence of Chayula which is great. The damage will be good. Your defenses are alright but can be easily improved (rare gear). Try getting +# to life, +# to ES and #% increased ES on gloves; +# to ES, #% increased ES and movement speed on boots; +# to life and +# to ES on rings and belt (on a Crystal, Stygian, Chain or Leather Belt base.) Also consider using an Amethyst Flask if you have problems with chaos damage.

2. Animate Guardian is a luxury setup and is by no means necessary. Use it ONLY if you can spare at least a few exalts for some good fossil crafted gear specified in the Animated Guardian section of the guide, otherwise there's a good chance it will die against some endgame boss wasting all the money spent on its gear. Immortal Call is a very good (and free!) alternative. The "nerfed" Immortal Call is very likely to save you from dying to Bearers/many other sorts of elemental damage. Animated Guardian is only really worth using if you do mainly bosskilling, not mapping.

TL;DR: don't worry too much about Animate Guardian, use CwDT + IC or whatever else you feel like.
Thank you very much. I'll start with the start tomorrow, and I'll talk to you again.

God will always be full of you

Tell me how golems cope with the clearing of the Legion?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Besovskii a écrit :

Tell me how golems cope with the clearing of the Legion?

I have no idea I haven't played/seen 3.7 gameplay, you'd have to ask someone actually playing.
I've started 3.7 and got to maps deathless on pure junk gear and sub optimal
setup

I'm am not clearing all legion enemies, just the enemies with items/boxes and the minions(I use specters + zombies too) do a decent job all things considered

I am hoping to switch to ice golems if and when I can as they have a new and interesting (and expensive) setup for this league.

Wicked ward looks pretty interesting once ES is high enough

Anyone knows if you can hire lab 4 carry without doing lab 4 trails?
This build looks really interesting, are you going to update the passive tree / pastbin ?
Life version is viable?
Been playing this as my league starter, went fine but I changed to golems before i had 2 clayshapers. This slowed down my lvling abit. But once i had 2 maces and cruel lab it was easymode.

I'm lvl 87 now and has cleared t14 maps.

Only thing i can say that is a problem is legion clear. It's hard to get the golems to attack the right targets when there are so many. But other then that is smooth.

Here is my pastbin https://pastebin.com/ehDzng7x.
Hi, bro

I also started League Star with this.

It's hard to get a rare item since the league is still in place.

Especially items that exist with life and energy are really expensive and hard to find.

Present of Chayula is too expensive.

Hate flask is also too expensive.

It is too hard and expensive to buy map...

The plan now is to shoot the str node and discard the str item and replace it with the energy and life item.(80 level)

https://pastebin.com/nSKLqRAy

"
Kalhyna a écrit :
This build looks really interesting, are you going to update the passive tree / pastbin ?

The passive tree didn't change a lot, you'll be fine with the same tree, if you want you can grab the minion nodes instead of ES nodes in the Witch starting area.

"
SquireShiedon a écrit :
Life version is viable?

If you can make the tree work sure though I can't see a life tree being superior to hybrid with stun immunity and extra ES from Presence of Chayula (plus the way ES recharge works vs having to rely on life regen and life flasks).

"
Sundstr0m a écrit :
Been playing this as my league starter, went fine but I changed to golems before i had 2 clayshapers. This slowed down my lvling abit. But once i had 2 maces and cruel lab it was easymode.

I'm lvl 87 now and has cleared t14 maps.

Only thing i can say that is a problem is legion clear. It's hard to get the golems to attack the right targets when there are so many. But other then that is smooth.

Here is my pastbin https://pastebin.com/ehDzng7x.

As far as flame golems are concerned I don't think there is much to be done about the Legion content unfortunately.

"
Ayab1 a écrit :
Hi, bro

I also started League Star with this.

It's hard to get a rare item since the league is still in place.

Especially items that exist with life and energy are really expensive and hard to find.

Present of Chayula is too expensive.

Hate flask is also too expensive.

It is too hard and expensive to buy map...

The plan now is to shoot the str node and discard the str item and replace it with the energy and life item.(80 level)

https://pastebin.com/nSKLqRAy

Good rares will be expensive but you don't need anything spectacular for maps, if you can't afford something keep farming.

Presence of Chayula too expensive? Aside from the fact that you don't need it I don't think it's very expensive for what it provides.

Taste of Hate? It is absolutely optional and you can buy a trash roll since you only care about the reduction part.

Don't know what to say about the map part since I'm not playing.

Farm and then farm some more and everything will come together.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires