[3.7] 🔥 Golems Still OP - Flame Golem Elementalist (Millions of DPS, All Content Deathless) 🔥

Dernière édition par lauris300, le 5 juin 2019 04:35:40
"
borefficz a écrit :
For a completely new player this build can be hard to play since it requires you to either get the rather expensive golem jewels early on or use a non-jewel passive tree and a bit different gem setup until you can respec to the real thing. You will do just fine with my build if you follow the instructions but you may or may not struggle a bit at times (last time I leveled a low budget golem build was in patch 3.2 so things could have changed a bit).

If you like summoners and you want a 100% easy, safe, cheap and foolproof build you might want to consider playing a Spectre Necromancer (using Solar Guard spectres for example) since it's powerful and beginner friendly.

Sweet.

I will check out the Spectre Necromancer build and familiarise myself with the game and the Witch herself before I start with Golems.

Also, it's refreshing to get helpful replies from more experienced players such as yourself.

Thanks heaps!
Looks like this build survived the last nerfs just fine, especially the rumors of removing necro aegis. Can't say the same about some of my other favorite builds (HOA, Occultist/Vortex)

Mainly minor nerfs to ES and damage

Not a big fun of melee and still thinking about taking it again, this time as league starter for a longer run, despite the obvious issue with the stones availability/prices

Interesting to see how all the melee buffs/gems will effect ice golems builds...
Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 5 juin 2019 05:57:57
This build looks great, I think I'm going to start Legion with it!

How much ES do you expect us to lose due to the new passive node nerfs?
I am quite worried about how Golems/Minions are going to react with the league mechanics early on.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Macabre_Shayde a écrit :
This build looks great, I think I'm going to start Legion with it!

How much ES do you expect us to lose due to the new passive node nerfs?

My standard level 100 character will go from 8600 to 8100 ES so I guess an average character will have about 200-400 less ES than in 3.6 and that's just the passive tree. Remember that the ES suffix from fossil crafting won't be available anymore, can't say how much it will influence the total ES numbers.

"
cjbLazin a écrit :
I am quite worried about how Golems/Minions are going to react with the league mechanics early on.

Minion builds aren't likely to be in the top tier regarding league mechanics, but we'll see how it goes.
Guide updated for Patch 3.7.
Played this in flashback and it is definitely a good golem build. League start isn't that bad at all once you can get 3-4 golems around lvl 55-60. I think it will do just fine in the new league and should be more affordable than normal due to everyone playing melee.

Totally agree with OP on the nerfs. They overdid it on ES and even though the tree doesn't appear to get hit too bad, it will be harder to get gear to reach great numbers.

This build does a lot of damage, so I'll be curious to see how the increased monster life affects clear speed.
1.I know this build very late and play really fun. I'm going to do this build with the start of the league tomorrow, but there are definitely items that are hard to come by. I still want to build this, but is it okay?

Korea can not see my characters using other Launcher.

2. Do you want to use animate now? Or would you just continue to level up and use it? Please share your teachings.

my pastebin https://pastebin.com/sJHKzi9D
Dernière édition par Ayab1, le 7 juin 2019 02:13:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires