[3.7] 🔥 Golems Still OP - Flame Golem Elementalist (Millions of DPS, All Content Deathless) 🔥

"
carthage a écrit :
Levelling this build now, am pretty glass canon but I'm only one jewel away from finishing the harmony collection.

One thing I can't figure out is how you get multiple curses? I tried finding where that came from but didn't see anything.

Also what do you use to have triple auras? Does it not try to reserve more than 100% of your mana?

There's a node in the skill tree that allows you to place an additional curse. It's to the top left.

There's also nodes in the tree to the left that reduces your reserved mana so you can squeeze auras in.
ohhhh I was looking at the 88 skill point tree not the ones with more points where they get it, makes sense now thank you
"
carthage a écrit :
Levelling this build now, am pretty glass canon but I'm only one jewel away from finishing the harmony collection.

One thing I can't figure out is how you get multiple curses? I tried finding where that came from but didn't see anything.

Also what do you use to have triple auras? Does it not try to reserve more than 100% of your mana?

in the tree you get the aditional curse
how much golem life would you consider as enough for mapping, and how much for endgame content like shaper?

im trying to make the build with a different setup.
debating between:
35k life 215k dps
45k life 180k dps
these are general numbers, still working on the POB.

Nice build, but not really fast in clear speed tho.
Hey, do you know how I could improve my gear ?
I have pretty much everything you recommended + res cap but I'd like to min max a little more.
I have serious problem with chaos damage from some legion monsters
just taken 1 shot, just death use 1 portal
how to i get alive from chaos damage?? i know flask, not equip shavron, not CI. my Chaos resi is 60%
i don't know how
I've completed the goal of the last season this season.

I've completed the level 100.

He also took the top spot in Ninja.

I thank the writer for making this build and giving advice.

I think I'll be working on the same build next season.

Thank you to all users who love Fire Golem.
Dernière édition par Ayab1, le 19 juil. 2019 00:04:33
Hello everybody! I'm from Ukraine. I am writing through a translator so it may be a little incomprehensible to you. Question to the author or to who understands. Isn't it better to use the spirit of a bird instead of the spirit of a spider? After all, there is double damage instead of 15% damage. Thanks for the answer.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
how much golem life would you consider as enough for mapping, and how much for endgame content like shaper?

im trying to make the build with a different setup.
debating between:
35k life 215k dps
45k life 180k dps
these are general numbers, still working on the POB.

For mapping (excluding T16 guardians) you don't need much golem life at all, even 35k life is a massive overkill in this regard.
For endgame content (although shaper is a poor example since golems are immune to most of his damage) you want as much life as possible as long as you don't sacrifice damage. 35k life is a very solid number and likely to be sufficient but your golems might occasionally die against some spikes of heavy physical damage like Uber Atziri spear barrage shotgun or even normal Elder explosion upon being defeated. You would have to test it.

"
deadper0 a écrit :
I have serious problem with chaos damage from some legion monsters
just taken 1 shot, just death use 1 portal
how to i get alive from chaos damage?? i know flask, not equip shavron, not CI. my Chaos resi is 60%
i don't know how

I don't play now so I don't know how hard chaos damage is to deal with on Legion content but if it's really that bad maybe using Shav's or going CI would be a good idea.

"
kimlach2 a écrit :
Hello everybody! I'm from Ukraine. I am writing through a translator so it may be a little incomprehensible to you. Question to the author or to who understands. Isn't it better to use the spirit of a bird instead of the spirit of a spider? After all, there is double damage instead of 15% damage. Thanks for the answer.

Aspect of the Avian = 10% chance to deal double damage every 4 seconds and no damage buff whatsoever every other 4 seconds = 5% more damage on average. Also it does not hinder enemies which makes maps a little bit less safe.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires