[3.7] 🔥 Golems Still OP - Flame Golem Elementalist (Millions of DPS, All Content Deathless) 🔥

"
borefficz a écrit :
"
Miranapussy a écrit :
so how you destroy all content being deathless? Many bosses one shots me. Pls, check my char and explain what am i doing wrong.

The weakest point in your defenses - by far - are your gloves and boots. Try getting at least 150+ ES on each of those as well as a high life roll on gloves.

Endgame bosses will oneshot you if you don't dodge their deadly stuff, no other way around it but to learn the fights and try to avoid as much damage as possible. Though Taste of Hate might save you from some physical and cold oneshots (if you improve your ES pool).

thank you. As i thought survivability of this build depends on skill) Damage of this build is OP btw
Noob here.

The guide from your video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJnpKfVGAu4

And the Pastebin guide for the skill tree seem to be different from each other?
"
Miranapussy a écrit :
"
borefficz a écrit :
"
Miranapussy a écrit :
so how you destroy all content being deathless? Many bosses one shots me. Pls, check my char and explain what am i doing wrong.

The weakest point in your defenses - by far - are your gloves and boots. Try getting at least 150+ ES on each of those as well as a high life roll on gloves.

Endgame bosses will oneshot you if you don't dodge their deadly stuff, no other way around it but to learn the fights and try to avoid as much damage as possible. Though Taste of Hate might save you from some physical and cold oneshots (if you improve your ES pool).

thank you. As i thought survivability of this build depends on skill) Damage of this build is OP btw

Defensive curses are pretty much useless against endgame bosses for what they cost and I can't see a way to improve my defenses without making a significant damage sacrifice so I decided I'd go for maximum DPS to end the fights as soon as possible instead. The best defense is a good offense.

"
TheHornOfWinter a écrit :
Noob here.

The guide from your video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJnpKfVGAu4

And the Pastebin guide for the skill tree seem to be different from each other?

There are two variants of this build: a "leaguestarter" for players unable to afford the jewels and the proper tree for those with jewels. The video shows the skilltree progression for the former, the pastebin is the latter. Progression of both trees is presented in the passive tree section of the guide.
Dernière édition par borefficz, le 3 juin 2019 07:18:59
Be advised that the OP has pretty rare and expensive god gear which help him get his EHP for over 11k. He is obviously a highly skilled player that is quite familiar with dodging boss attacks. Therefore he can afford to go all offense/DPS.

I am a much less skilled player and have average+ gear, therefore I sacrificed some of my DPS for defense (dropping necro aegis and getting good shield)
I know for sure that if I had taken the end game's bosses with less than 10-11K EHP I would have had at least several more deaths.

Both approached are fine, it's only a question of preference
Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 3 juin 2019 12:38:27
"
borefficz a écrit :
There are two variants of this build: a "leaguestarter" for players unable to afford the jewels and the proper tree for leaguestarterthose with jewels. The video shows the skilltree progression for the former, the pastebin is the latter. Progression of both trees is presented in the passive tree section of the guide.

Thank you for the clarification.

For someone new to the game is the leaguestarter build viable for me?

I will play the game on and off but I'm aiming to reach higher levels and grind for gear.

I really like a 'summoning' type build like this one.

Cheers
Looking forward into trying out Golems as a league starter , but i am curious if the Elementalist nerf will heavily affect the AOE performance of the build ?
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
TheHornOfWinter a écrit :
"
borefficz a écrit :
There are two variants of this build: a "leaguestarter" for players unable to afford the jewels and the proper tree for leaguestarterthose with jewels. The video shows the skilltree progression for the former, the pastebin is the latter. Progression of both trees is presented in the passive tree section of the guide.

Thank you for the clarification.

For someone new to the game is the leaguestarter build viable for me?

I will play the game on and off but I'm aiming to reach higher levels and grind for gear.

I really like a 'summoning' type build like this one.

Cheers

For a completely new player this build can be hard to play since it requires you to either get the rather expensive golem jewels early on or use a non-jewel passive tree and a bit different gem setup until you can respec to the real thing. You will do just fine with my build if you follow the instructions but you may or may not struggle a bit at times (last time I leveled a low budget golem build was in patch 3.2 so things could have changed a bit).

If you like summoners and you want a 100% easy, safe, cheap and foolproof build you might want to consider playing a Spectre Necromancer (using Solar Guard spectres for example) since it's powerful and beginner friendly.

"
cjbLazin a écrit :
Looking forward into trying out Golems as a league starter , but i am curious if the Elementalist nerf will heavily affect the AOE performance of the build ?

The ailment prolif removal will have absolutely no impact on clearspeed. The nerf to Beacon of Ruin will reduce single target DPS a bit. We need to wait for patch notes though since there may be more changes than what we know of now.
Dernière édition par borefficz, le 4 juin 2019 06:14:09
Thank you for the quick response. Fingers crossed that this will still work flawlessly as you have experienced. Regards
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Thinking about updating for Rathpith+NA buffs?
"
cheapsodas a écrit :
Thinking about updating for Rathpith+NA buffs?

(though I'm a bit concerned about managing the downside)
Dernière édition par borefficz, le 5 juin 2019 04:19:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires