[3.7] 🔥 Golems Still OP - Flame Golem Elementalist (Millions of DPS, All Content Deathless) 🔥

"
Sundstr0m a écrit :
Been playing this as my league starter, went fine but I changed to golems before i had 2 clayshapers. This slowed down my lvling abit. But once i had 2 maces and cruel lab it was easymode.

I'm lvl 87 now and has cleared t14 maps.

Only thing i can say that is a problem is legion clear. It's hard to get the golems to attack the right targets when there are so many. But other then that is smooth.

Here is my pastbin https://pastebin.com/ehDzng7x.

You can save a point if you path via top

https://pastebin.com/59ZGT36T
What do you use instead of the cwdt-immortal call setup now that immortal call got changed?
"
Immow a écrit :
"
Sundstr0m a écrit :
Been playing this as my league starter, went fine but I changed to golems before i had 2 clayshapers. This slowed down my lvling abit. But once i had 2 maces and cruel lab it was easymode.

I'm lvl 87 now and has cleared t14 maps.

Only thing i can say that is a problem is legion clear. It's hard to get the golems to attack the right targets when there are so many. But other then that is smooth.

Here is my pastbin https://pastebin.com/ehDzng7x.

You can save a point if you path via top

https://pastebin.com/59ZGT36T

Thanks man, didn't see that :)
Thanks for the guide! I'm lvl 93 followed the whole passive tree and I'll be able to copy the whole passive at level 95, I'm kinda confused because I have 5 points left at lvl 100, can I use the remaining 5 points to add 1 more cobalt jewel on the right side socket( next to the dex path node)? so instead of having 10 jewels, I'll be using 11? or am I missing something on my passive tree?

Does Storm Brand apply Shocks to Endgame-Bosses, so that Beacon of Ruin works?

Isn't there a minimum of damage required (0,2%) to apply shocks?
Can anyone confirm.

Why no eminence? I don't see the downside of having one

Edit: just read the comment section, there's an explanation for it :D
Dernière édition par xFayeFaye, le 18 juin 2019 03:46:27
What would be some useful corruptions for helmet/shield/weapon if there are any?
So first and foremost I am playing this on PS4 and have followed this build to a T. I have the gear and gems set-up currently at level 64.. you mention to use zealotry and discipline in the shield as well as temporal chains and enfeeble in the boots.. all of these have turned into mana reservation skills of sorts and I can't use all of them at 1 time.. how do you run your set-up? I also have have flame golem, ice golem, lightning golem, decoy totem, storm brand, shield charge and maybe another skill but I only have 8 slots for skills.

How do I run all of this together? What skills should be set? In what order should they be cast? Would it make more sense to use my curses with course on hit so I dont physically have to cast or have them reserve my mana? I'm still a little mew so I'm still learning all the mechanics ;). I wish you would tell us what skills you have set and how to use them properly?

Not sure if there were changes when legion(3.7) came out to the gems but zealotry is 50% mana reservation, discipline is 35%, temporal chains 35%, and ensemble 35%.. I am racking my brain how this set-up works?!?!

I really look forward to the replies. Thank you my POE family!
Dernière édition par DarthLordKarmage, le 19 juin 2019 12:27:17
So first and foremost I am playing this on PS4 and have followed this build to a T. I have the gear and gems set-up currently at level 64.. you mention to use zealotry and discipline in the shield as well as temporal chains and enfeeble in the boots.. all of these have turned into mana reservation skills of sorts and I can't use all of them at 1 time.. how do you run your set-up? I also have have flame golem, ice golem, lightning golem, decoy totem, storm brand, shield charge and maybe another skill but I only have 8 slots for skills.

How do I run all of this together? What skills should be set? In what order should they be cast? Would it make more sense to use my curses with course on hit so I dont physically have to cast or have them reserve my mana? I'm still a little mew so I'm still learning all the mechanics ;). I wish you would tell us what skills you have set and how to use them properly?

Not sure if there were changes when legion(3.7) came out to the gems but zealotry is 50% mana reservation, discipline is 35%, temporal chains 35%, and ensemble 35%.. I am racking my brain how this set-up works?!?!

I really look forward to the replies. Thank you my POE family!

First

You have to choose aura.

1. discipline + temporal chains + Enefeeble
2. Discipline + Zealotry

It's in the mapping guide of the text,
Safe hovering mode and boss killing mode
I want to wear all the aura, but I can't help it if Mana isn't

1. The automatically dives you a curse,
2. This is the structure that catches the curse if you hang the storm bland.
And one more Curse Auras.

item-option
Aspect of the Spider.

If it is as it is, I recommend number 1.

Use aura + summon golem and insert the main skill into the button.
If you don't die, you don't have to press the Aura button again.

That's how I run PC.
commonly used for hunting

flame dash + shield charge + decoy + storm brand + convocation

I think it's only necessary.

I am currently in 2 Aura (2. Discipline + Zealotry) + Aspect of the Spider
The remaining mana is 40 by adding the spider debug option.

The ring has an additional option of -7 in order to reduce mana.
I also had difficulty choosing Aura and Curse Auras at first.

Cheer up... my golem bro.
Dernière édition par Ayab1, le 20 juin 2019 23:57:35
"
Thanks for the guide! I'm lvl 93 followed the whole passive tree and I'll be able to copy the whole passive at level 95, I'm kinda confused because I have 5 points left at lvl 100, can I use the remaining 5 points to add 1 more cobalt jewel on the right side socket( next to the dex path node)? so instead of having 10 jewels, I'll be using 11? or am I missing something on my passive tree?

https://ibb.co/rpt1yby Here is the missing 7 points

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires