[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Just finally saved up enough for this, it's my first Headhunter ever! I've gotten 1 more Doctor since my last post, making 4 total Doctor drops from 505 Burial Chambers so far. I bought the rest of the cards with the remaining currency I had. I'm super broke now, but I'm excited to keep farming to try out the new belt :) I've been thinking about switching from T6 Burial Chambers to maybe something a little higher tier, but not really sure what I'd switch to. I'd have to make some changes to my gear for sure, since I'm only running with 4.3k life right now.
"
MCRide a écrit :

Just finally saved up enough for this, it's my first Headhunter ever! I've gotten 1 more Doctor since my last post, making 4 total Doctor drops from 505 Burial Chambers so far. I bought the rest of the cards with the remaining currency I had. I'm super broke now, but I'm excited to keep farming to try out the new belt :) I've been thinking about switching from T6 Burial Chambers to maybe something a little higher tier, but not really sure what I'd switch to. I'd have to make some changes to my gear for sure, since I'm only running with 4.3k life right now.

ayy gz. good grind. im having fun in towers, you could try that. just be sure to elder racecourse to disconnect it from your atlas, and remove all other t13/14s to sustain. averaging 5-8 nurses per 50-60 maps a day atm
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

ayy gz. good grind. im having fun in towers, you could try that. just be sure to elder racecourse to disconnect it from your atlas, and remove all other t13/14s to sustain. averaging 5-8 nurses per 50-60 maps a day atm
Thanks. I might just try Tower, I just ran it and the layout feels nice, and it would certainly be nice to get drops consistently instead of one good drop per day/2 days coming from Burial Chambers. A couple of questions, do you normally kill the boss or just skip it? It's kind of a long fight. Also, how do you feel it compares to T16 UGS or T16 Burial Chambers?
"
MCRide a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

Thanks. I might just try Tower, I just ran it and the layout feels nice, and it would certainly be nice to get drops consistently instead of one good drop per day/2 days coming from Burial Chambers. A couple of questions, do you normally kill the boss or just skip it? It's kind of a long fight. Also, how do you feel it compares to T16 UGS or T16 Burial Chambers?

i skip it entirely, the boss fight is ass. UGS will always be one of my favorite maps after running it for a year but the nerfs to layout size/density and boss phase means it's time to move on

also fuck burial chambers that map sucks. even tho i average a doctor every 100-150 maps its still 1-2 days of mapping per card. i like 6+ nurses a day for 3/4ths of a doctor lol

Hello! I apologize in advance for burdening you with another response you have to deal with, but can you laugh at my setup for a little bit? I've gotten 3 property flat attack abyss jewels like the build advised, on all 10 of my jewel slots (9 tree / 1 belt) but my damage is still lackluster.

I can kind of do yellow maps but I die to syndicate members and my single target DPS leaves a lot to be desired. I have around 3.9K life with this gear, which is pretty good, but I'm not regenerating enough HP through leech so I use a catalysed eternal flask.

I also still haven't gotten avatar of the veil.

Personally, I think the next 3 big upgrades for me would be uber lab, then Rigwald's and a vinktar's.

I really like this build, it feels really good to play and you've written yhe guide very concisely. Best regards!

"
Tyffieh a écrit :

Hello! I apologize in advance for burdening you with another response you have to deal with, but can you laugh at my setup for a little bit? I've gotten 3 property flat attack abyss jewels like the build advised, on all 10 of my jewel slots (9 tree / 1 belt) but my damage is still lackluster.

I can kind of do yellow maps but I die to syndicate members and my single target DPS leaves a lot to be desired. I have around 3.9K life with this gear, which is pretty good, but I'm not regenerating enough HP through leech so I use a catalysed eternal flask.

I also still haven't gotten avatar of the veil.

Personally, I think the next 3 big upgrades for me would be uber lab, then Rigwald's and a vinktar's.

I really like this build, it feels really good to play and you've written yhe guide very concisely. Best regards!

with a few changes to your tree (you skipped every single multi/crit node) you can double your dps. swap out item rarity in your dps 6l for an actual damage support and then upgrade your jewels and you should be able to triple or quadruple your damage fairly easily.

both rings are trash, amulet is preetty trash, quiver is absolute trash, gloves could use some attackspeed, accuracy overall is pretty low, missing boot enchant. your jewels are basically early mid range. yellow maps sounds about right. if you want to push higher, gotta farm currency and reinvest.

also fire your tornado slightly behind the bosses, don't name lock them. that way you hit with both the initial proj and as many explosion projectiles as possible.

im surprised you aren't leeching enough especially with atziri's tho, that's weird. might wanna look into leech boot enchant. dying sun is huge dps boost as well.

get more int on your rares and try to get level 19-20 gems, itll help your deeps a ton as well

https://pastebin.com/NUETAkiV

edit: you're only level 82. shouldn't be expecting to rush red maps as full MF with maybe what, 5 ex in gear? you need to farm for while and make all these upgrades before pushing deeper, it's not an instant process.
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 9 avr. 2019 18:49:46
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

i skip it entirely, the boss fight is ass. UGS will always be one of my favorite maps after running it for a year but the nerfs to layout size/density and boss phase means it's time to move on

also fuck burial chambers that map sucks. even tho i average a doctor every 100-150 maps its still 1-2 days of mapping per card. i like 6+ nurses a day for 3/4ths of a doctor lol

just got my elder orb. was actually surprised at how well this build handles guardians and shaper compared to the deadeye mf build i was running in 3.4

what did you use your elder orb on? Im pretty burned out on burials and UGS.
"
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

just got my elder orb. was actually surprised at how well this build handles guardians and shaper compared to the deadeye mf build i was running in 3.4

what did you use your elder orb on? Im pretty burned out on burials and UGS.

i elder'd racecourse to disconnect it from atlas for tower
Alright, I set my atlas up for Tower maps, but I just ran 12 of them and only got 3 Towers back. Racecourse eldered, all t13/14 uncompleted. The only thing is, I still have all t6/7s unlearned from Burial Chambers, is it necessary to complete all those for the Atlas bonus? I was kinda hoping to have both of them open so that I could swap back and forth when I get bored of one or the other. I actually only saw maybe 5 red maps drop total, 3 Towers and then the other 2 were tier 11. Should I fill in all the t6/7s, or do I just need to run more Towers?

Here's a pic of my atlas:
"
MCRide a écrit :
Alright, I set my atlas up for Tower maps, but I just ran 12 of them and only got 3 Towers back. Racecourse eldered, all t13/14 uncompleted. The only thing is, I still have all t6/7s unlearned from Burial Chambers, is it necessary to complete all those for the Atlas bonus? I was kinda hoping to have both of them open so that I could swap back and forth when I get bored of one or the other. I actually only saw maybe 5 red maps drop total, 3 Towers and then the other 2 were tier 11. Should I fill in all the t6/7s, or do I just need to run more Towers?

Here's a pic of my atlas:

12 is a really bad sample size. run like 50+ and then you'll get good idea.

yes having t6/7 completed would help.

im running 20q/alc/chaos for 70%+ quant and 4 red sextants, mostly pack size. oversustaining maps pretty hard.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires