[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

So, I've started trying to gear out this build in Standard recently and am trying to figure out the best way to progress my gear to be stronger. I've read through the build guide a few times and know that jewels are always the place to start, and I've just gotten lucky enough to sell some things so that I have 8 ex to play with at the moment. Below is the gear I'm using as well as the jewels (the 6 listed are in tree, and 2 in Tombfists).

I was an avid D2 player for years and years and played a lot of MF builds there - hence why I wanted to make one here so that I could stop being a broke, poor noob and actually make some currency for a change. My question is this: given that I only have 8 ex to work with, more or less, is it worth it to just throw all of that at jewels and ignore gear upgrades until that's done or to split it somehow between both? If the answer is to split, which jewels do I focus on upgrading first so that I can get "maximum" return on the ex I spend? All the jewels were simple reroll-and-Regal just so I had something that was serviceable to work with starting out. Being so bad at this game, I have a hard time with the idea of spending all of my meager few ex on something that (in my eyes) I can't confirm will give any improvement until I do it and have no guarantee I'll get lucky enough to make more if it doesn't help.

(Also, yes, the links are bad - haven't bothered to fix it all up properly yet. Working on that.)

Big thanks to Demi for the guide, too - easy to read and follow and sums up everything quite well.
"
Hibiki_Shiomi a écrit :
Spoiler
So, I've started trying to gear out this build in Standard recently and am trying to figure out the best way to progress my gear to be stronger. I've read through the build guide a few times and know that jewels are always the place to start, and I've just gotten lucky enough to sell some things so that I have 8 ex to play with at the moment. Below is the gear I'm using as well as the jewels (the 6 listed are in tree, and 2 in Tombfists).

I was an avid D2 player for years and years and played a lot of MF builds there - hence why I wanted to make one here so that I could stop being a broke, poor noob and actually make some currency for a change. My question is this: given that I only have 8 ex to work with, more or less, is it worth it to just throw all of that at jewels and ignore gear upgrades until that's done or to split it somehow between both? If the answer is to split, which jewels do I focus on upgrading first so that I can get "maximum" return on the ex I spend? All the jewels were simple reroll-and-Regal just so I had something that was serviceable to work with starting out. Being so bad at this game, I have a hard time with the idea of spending all of my meager few ex on something that (in my eyes) I can't confirm will give any improvement until I do it and have no guarantee I'll get lucky enough to make more if it doesn't help.

(Also, yes, the links are bad - haven't bothered to fix it all up properly yet. Working on that.)

Big thanks to Demi for the guide, too - easy to read and follow and sums up everything quite well.
Someone else may be able to give a more in depth answer, but what sticks out to me immediately is that you aren't using a 6 link for Tornado Shot. If I take out one of my links in PoB, I lose like 1/3rd of my damage. (Edit: just saw the second to last line of your post, so I realize now that you're already working on this. It does make a huge difference though) That would be an easy upgrade to make. Also having at least a 5 link for Herald of Ice will allow you to replace the onslaught mod on your jewel with a pure damage mod. A Stygian Vise would be helpful too, that's an extra jewel socket which is huge; one with Elemental Damage with Attacks prefix would be great. You could probably swap to better Ventor's to make it a little easier on your belt/boots slots as far as resists go. You could get a much better amulet as well, Crit Multi and Elemental Damage with Attacks on an amulet can go a pretty long way dps wise. Rigwald's Quills quiver makes your clearspeed much, much smoother as well. If you aren't using Path of Building you should check it out, it makes it a whole lot easier to actually see where your damage is coming from and what would be a good upgrade. You can even copy items from the trade site to import to your build and see what changes they would make to your stats. It's very helpful.
Dernière édition par MCRide, le 5 avr. 2019 23:33:49
Hi, I'm kinda new to the game and it's my second league in POE. I have a short question about leveling, precisely I want to ask about which gems should I connect to my Elemental hit(I have Tabula Rasa), It's obvious that ele dmg with attacks and lesser then greater multiple projectiles but how about the rest 3 slots? I have no idea and I'm currently running Added Cold Damage/Onslaught/Faster Attacks.
So, after making a few changes and getting my effective damage up to around 23k in map, this dropped:

Feels good. ^_^
Hey there,

this is my current gear in 3.6 Synthesis after about 192 hours of playing.
This is my second PoE league and I've had a pretty rough time (especially at the start/leveling) in terms of surviving and also in my current gear state I often either get oneshotted or I die due to no/low life regeneration.

My Skilltree is here

My resistances are capped and I have around 3,9k Life.
I'm currently trying to finish the T13 to T16 maps so I get a higher chance for map returns while farming burials, but most of the time I die again and again, thats also why I didnt level up since almost 5 days (stuck on 89).

In total I only dropped 3 exhalted orbs and the rest of my currency came from selling tons of orbs of fusing (I ran like 250 Lair maps).
I currently have no clue how I can improve and its getting more frustrating every day since I cant even finish my atlas.

Is there anything I'm missing out?
Should I try to get more life jewels or will my damage suffer so that I wont be able to finish the high tier maps?
Dernière édition par Shobu55, le 6 avr. 2019 14:25:02
"
Shobu55 a écrit :
Hey there,

Spoiler
this is my current gear in 3.6 Synthesis after about 192 hours of playing.
This is my second PoE league and I've had a pretty rough time (especially at the start/leveling) in terms of surviving and also in my current gear state I often either get oneshotted or I die due to no/low life regeneration.

My Skilltree is here

My resistances are capped and I have around 3,9k Life.
I'm currently trying to finish the T13 to T16 maps so I get a higher chance for map returns while farming burials, but most of the time I die again and again, thats also why I didnt level up since almost 5 days (stuck on 89).

In total I only dropped 3 exhalted orbs and the rest of my currency came from selling tons of orbs of fusing (I ran like 250 Lair maps).
I currently have no clue how I can improve and its getting more frustrating every day since I cant even finish my atlas.

Is there anything I'm missing out?
Should I try to get more life jewels or will my damage suffer so that I wont be able to finish the high tier maps?

well if your issue is life, your amulet has 0 and each ventors has basically zero. your belt also has zero. 5 of your jewels have 0 life and your tree isnt' the same as mine.

that means you're missing about 80 + 40 + 40 + 90 + 200-300 flat life, which should translate into at least 600-700 life with your tree. getting a stygian with life/wed/res and another jewel in it with 30-50 life/damage/damage/damage would help :P. if you're running t6 burial chambers, you dont need to complete your atlas. sustaining should be easy. just spam a bunch of maps instead of suiciding on high tier maps for no real reason. farm the currency, improve your gear, then finish atlas. you can also grab a shaped quiver with life/arrow/wed/multi/etc to pad your life totals even further.

i'll also say that nearly 8 days of playtime with only 3 ex drops means you might want to work on mapping efficiency. you should be able to complete maps in like 2-4 minutes max, vendor in a few seconds, alch a new map and go. that means 15-30 maps an hour. if you make say 5c a map you'd have more than 3 ex in a 8 hour session. pay attention to how much time you spend afk in hideout or how much time you spend doing literally anything besides killing monsters, as your quant only helps multiply the number of mobs you kill. go hard :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello, I'm looking for improvements to my MF character in Synthesis.
I'm currently missing good ventors,dying sun and an unnatural instinct,I'm saving up enough fusings to 6link the windripper and qotf to throw in the 2 item rarity supports. I've been following the guide as much as I can. Here are my gears

Spoiler

Jewels excluding the one on the stygian vise

Here's my TS tooltip with Haste and Herald on

I have only about 3.9k hp currently at level 84. I'm worried if I swap some jewels to get life I would suffer in maps, I can deal with the packs quite easily up to t11 but the bosses, betrayal, unique mobs take a long time to kill.
Dernière édition par Xanza93, le 7 avr. 2019 03:29:23
Here's gear setup + loot from my last ~220 Burial Chambers maps with this build. I'm at 372 maps now, first 150 netted me 2 Doctors.

Gear:
Spoiler
Gotta use the Crimson Jewel to hit res caps, and grabbed some int on there as well to run the blue gems in the HoI setup at slightly higher levels. The jewels could almost all be improved but I clear t6 Burial Chambers fast enough as it is.

Loot:
Spoiler

Just an update on gear progress in Synthesis, currently working on Unnatural Instincts and hoping to hit lvl 97. Defiantly can be difficult to consistently level at this point due to occasional death sprees haha.

Have done all content except Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, and most Delve bosses due to not focusing on them too much. DPS has been great, easily clearing T16's and bosses including several deathless Red Elders. Abyss Jewels are primarily all Dmg/50 hp ones, as I found I needed a bit more suitability going for higher levels. Currently sitting at 5k hp.

finally got my headhunter after 2100 burials. total of 3 doctor drops and currency cop says i profited around 10k chaos during this time. other notable drops were inpulsa, inspired learning, shroud of the lightless, and 10ish exalts

heres the setup i was running:
https://pastebin.com/cz1sHT9g

used a different tree to get evasion cap from QOTF and resists to get dual pariahs.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires