[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Would the "TS fires an additional secondary projectile"(just 1, not 2) helm enchant be better than the 40% increased TS damage enchant? I want to assume the answer is obviously yes, but PoB doesn't seem to factor in the dps increased from the secondary projectiles (doesn't work with Dying Sun either). I can't really afford the +2 projectiles yet, so would the +1 projectile actually be worth getting?
"
MCRide a écrit :
Would the "TS fires an additional secondary projectile"(just 1, not 2) helm enchant be better than the 40% increased TS damage enchant? I want to assume the answer is obviously yes, but PoB doesn't seem to factor in the dps increased from the secondary projectiles (doesn't work with Dying Sun either). I can't really afford the +2 projectiles yet, so would the +1 projectile actually be worth getting?

better than nothing. pob only really calculates the initial proj hit from what i can tell. secondaries aren't ever included
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
new mapping showcase lol:

TOWERS FT. HEADHUNTER/BEYOND/NEMESIS DROP 3 ADDITIONAL CURRENCY ITEMS:
https://youtu.be/BWrh2X_u52A
also providing free item dupes of 20% quant bases in standard if you're interested :)

just gotta bring your own beasts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEM51_LkMPM
Got another one!!! Sorry, I won't post any more lol I don't wanna spam the thread with Doctor posts. Just so excited, never got drops like this before :) Very exciting for me. Thanks again for the build.
"
MCRide a écrit :
Got another one!!! Sorry, I won't post any more lol I don't wanna spam the thread with Doctor posts. Just so excited, never got drops like this before :) Very exciting for me. Thanks again for the build.

please continue spamming the thread with loot drops, it's comforting to know there are people succeeding instead of bitching about their lack of damage (due to SHIT ABYSSAL JEWELS)

ty
Low effort question : How do you guys get a shit ton of burial maps ?
(in league, playing solo because no friends Feelsbadman)
"
Costa69220 a écrit :

You shape your Atlas to only drop a specific map. Google it, theres tons of resources.
"
Costa69220 a écrit :
Yeah what erensson said is correct, specifically in this league you want to unlearn all T6 and T7 maps (aside from Burial Chambers of course) and then shape Mineral Pools and Vault. That's for the t6 map anyway, you can also do it with t11 or t16 Burial Chambers but the strategy is a bit different. I started with 5 Burial Chambers and I'm sitting on like 40 maps now.
Thanks guys, i wasn't aware of that and just set it up, let's hope my shitty RNG have pity on me now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires