[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

I'm a new player. I'm really excited to try to build. But many friends have said that it will take me years to get close. What do you recommend for a beginner? Is it really hard to even follow this build being a rookie? Sorry for my english
"
LUXEdeJUNK a écrit :
this might seem as an odd request, but since this is the premiere TS forum thread, and I can't seem to find non-MF TS guides anywhere, so I thought I would ask here. Please feel free to disregard this post if You feel it's not in the scope of this guide.

I really enjoy the playstyle of the fast running, instant screen clearing ranger.. What I don't like is it's squishyness and inability to do bosses unless you have amazing gear (unless I'm missing some vital information).

Which changes would you make to this build if you didn't care about the MF aspect of it, but wanted to do 40/40 challenges, deep delves, comfortable bossing etc, while retaining it's fast moving super clear?

Thanks in advance :)

Isn't this one an option for you:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2477712
"
LUXEdeJUNK a écrit :
this might seem as an odd request, but since this is the premiere TS forum thread, and I can't seem to find non-MF TS guides anywhere, so I thought I would ask here. Please feel free to disregard this post if You feel it's not in the scope of this guide.

I really enjoy the playstyle of the fast running, instant screen clearing ranger.. What I don't like is it's squishyness and inability to do bosses unless you have amazing gear (unless I'm missing some vital information).

Which changes would you make to this build if you didn't care about the MF aspect of it, but wanted to do 40/40 challenges, deep delves, comfortable bossing etc, while retaining it's fast moving super clear?

change to an actual bow and gear instead of mf stuff, run a higher life tree and you're fine lol. here's a scourge arrow i did a while back: https://youtu.be/5nxH4EG1VQI

edit: as my windripper guide explains, you can freely swap bow skills on most bow characters without any issues. if you find a different build you really like the style/tankiness of, just swap it to TS
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 12 avr. 2019 06:35:10
"
MCRide a écrit :
Alright, I set my atlas up for Tower maps, but I just ran 12 of them and only got 3 Towers back. Racecourse eldered, all t13/14 uncompleted. The only thing is, I still have all t6/7s unlearned from Burial Chambers, is it necessary to complete all those for the Atlas bonus? I was kinda hoping to have both of them open so that I could swap back and forth when I get bored of one or the other. I actually only saw maybe 5 red maps drop total, 3 Towers and then the other 2 were tier 11. Should I fill in all the t6/7s, or do I just need to run more Towers?

Here's a pic of my atlas:
Spoiler

Just wanted to make a quick update to this post. I wound up re-completing all t6+7 maps for Atlas completion, and have since run 190 T13 Tower maps. I am not sure it's sustainable for me, and I'm not entirely sure why. I have bought batches of 20-30 Tower maps a handful of times (which cost 3-4c each), and while I do get some Tower drops back, I always end up running out. 138 Atlas bonus, been running 2-3 red sextants, full chisels, usually going for 75-80% + quantity on every map. My only guess is that it's because I can't get as much quant on my gear in league as is possible in standard. As for drops, I have gotten 1 exalt, a couple of divines, and 4 Nurse cards. I was hoping to get more Nurses, since by comparison I had 2 Doctor drops by the time I'd completed 190 Burial Chamber maps (however I have also gone more than 190 dry in Burial Chambers, so it's really just RNG). The profits from the Nurse cards basically all had to go back into buying maps. I think I'll buy one more batch of Towers and see where it takes me, but I might just end up swapping back to Burial Chambers. Kinda sucks cause I do like the layout in Tower, Headhunter absolutely pops off in there sometimes. But with Burial Chambers I never had to buy a single map after I ran the map like 2 times.
Dernière édition par MCRide, le 12 avr. 2019 14:11:22
"
LUXEdeJUNK a écrit :

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Scourge-Arrow
some pretty good tankish setups in there, secondary skill can be tornado shot or whatever you like, ci shadow is good this league using hyrris ire as well.
Dernière édition par Fhark, le 12 avr. 2019 15:25:40
"
MCRide a écrit :
"
MCRide a écrit :
Alright, I set my atlas up for Tower maps, but I just ran 12 of them and only got 3 Towers back. Racecourse eldered, all t13/14 uncompleted. The only thing is, I still have all t6/7s unlearned from Burial Chambers, is it necessary to complete all those for the Atlas bonus? I was kinda hoping to have both of them open so that I could swap back and forth when I get bored of one or the other. I actually only saw maybe 5 red maps drop total, 3 Towers and then the other 2 were tier 11. Should I fill in all the t6/7s, or do I just need to run more Towers?

Here's a pic of my atlas:
Spoiler

Just wanted to make a quick update to this post. I wound up re-completing all t6+7 maps for Atlas completion, and have since run 190 T13 Tower maps. I am not sure it's sustainable for me, and I'm not entirely sure why. I have bought batches of 20-30 Tower maps a handful of times (which cost 3-4c each), and while I do get some Tower drops back, I always end up running out. 138 Atlas bonus, been running 2-3 red sextants, full chisels, usually going for 75-80% + quantity on every map. My only guess is that it's because I can't get as much quant on my gear in league as is possible in standard. As for drops, I have gotten 1 exalt, a couple of divines, and 4 Nurse cards. I was hoping to get more Nurses, since by comparison I had 2 Doctor drops by the time I'd completed 190 Burial Chamber maps (however I have also gone more than 190 dry in Burial Chambers, so it's really just RNG). The profits from the Nurse cards basically all had to go back into buying maps. I think I'll buy one more batch of Towers and see where it takes me, but I might just end up swapping back to Burial Chambers. Kinda sucks cause I do like the layout in Tower, Headhunter absolutely pops off in there sometimes. But with Burial Chambers I never had to buy a single map after I ran the map like 2 times.

always run 4 sextants. heres a guide about sextant matching and map sustaining - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2183919/page/1 Its very important to have a large map pool to get this working properly. I like 30+ maps

Note that guide is for T16 maps and ive been oversustaining tower maps using lower requirements for rolling maps. I vaal anything under 22 pack size unless i need mods like beyond/nemesis.

IIQ on gear doesnt affect map drops. also delve cities and incursion map rooms make map sustaining easy
Dernière édition par mydixiewreckedbelowme, le 12 avr. 2019 15:53:22
is windripper the only MF in this build?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Thanks for the build dude, i have a little question please.
Did you recommand using Inspired learning jewel in combo with Headhunter or is it more efficient using a good abyss jewel instead ? Thanks.
Dernière édition par joey vol3, le 14 avr. 2019 03:37:56
Still raider would be a better choice vs deadeye ? Is the chain/additional projectile loss makes a small difference ?
what are the most important things to buy for this build first?
IGN: hyrenfreak

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires