[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Congratz on finishing Pain Bane dude, cant wait to farm up for it once I have this MF build complete ahahaha.

So far Im using FULL MF gear until I farm more for the remaining high tier MF farming build, literally running bottom tier maps atm but I have 1 main question, why did you drop Div. Dist. as one of your potions? Surely its worth it? Or you prefer the speed from a go fast flask? Anyway have a look and laugh :D PS: Yes I sold my entire accounts worth to afford the bow and QoTF :'D

Fuck it then, just another situation with your builds again.
Dernière édition par ShoveMoneyDeeper, le 19 avr. 2019 14:33:43
disregard my post , good build!
Dernière édition par Furiouso, le 10 avr. 2019 09:58:43
"
Demi, what's your opinion on using string of servitude with 15% iiq in league.

Do you think its objectively worst than bisco's because of the lack of rampage? Or that maybe the extra investment from bisco's to that is not worth it and its best to save for hh?

Bisco's is currently 40c in league vs. 4ex for 15% iiq string of servitude

i'd use biscos or perandus tbh
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
what dex gem could i roll in place of rarity/quantity linked with herald? its fuckiing impossible to get 4blue sockets on QotF
"
MisterMalice a écrit :
what dex gem could i roll in place of rarity/quantity linked with herald? its fuckiing impossible to get 4blue sockets on QotF

there's a guide on how to off color anything at the bottom of the guide.

you can also just spam 3 blue. shouldn't take many.

that being said, you could just remove the link entirely and have a bit more mana to use :P

How to replace item quantity in league? On bow and quuen of the forest
"

How to replace item quantity in league? On bow and quuen of the forest

reading the gem links section might help
Dernière édition par AntiSocialShizoid, le 11 avr. 2019 12:51:16
this might seem as an odd request, but since this is the premiere TS forum thread, and I can't seem to find non-MF TS guides anywhere, so I thought I would ask here. Please feel free to disregard this post if You feel it's not in the scope of this guide.

I really enjoy the playstyle of the fast running, instant screen clearing ranger.. What I don't like is it's squishyness and inability to do bosses unless you have amazing gear (unless I'm missing some vital information).

Which changes would you make to this build if you didn't care about the MF aspect of it, but wanted to do 40/40 challenges, deep delves, comfortable bossing etc, while retaining it's fast moving super clear?

Thanks in advance :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires