[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
kmacblad a écrit :
Why do we enchant Commandment of Reflection on glove? It create a clone of character, but that's all. Any other advantages do we have?

Because generally gloves enchants sucks. Reflection atleast gives us another meatwall that can distract enemy for a moment for you to flee or whatever you want to do.
It wasn't that this build actually uses it, it's just it's pretty much the only usefull one, especially for a character that running around while his slaves killing enemies :)
Oh, i guess that ice burst when you are being hit also good. It slows down enemies when you receive hit. All the others are just useless, so...
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 8 juil. 2019 07:40:20
Since we are triggering ee with lightning is the lightning golem’s buffs enough to keep it going? I’d think its damage will be little with ee
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 a écrit :
Since we are triggering ee with lightning is the lightning golem’s buffs enough to keep it going? I’d think its damage will be little with ee

We are triggering EE with brand, not a lightning golem buff. Ammount of damage is irrelevant for EE.
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
Madcow1120 a écrit :

We are triggering EE with brand, not a lightning golem buff. Ammount of damage is irrelevant for EE.

Yes. That wasn’t my question.

We are triggering with lightning so the lightning defenses will be up. Lightning golem deals lightning damage which would be mitigated. So, is it worth having its buffs while losing dps for the lightning golem to using EE?

Or would it be better to use another ice or fire golem that can utilize ee?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
kmacblad a écrit :
Why do we enchant Commandment of Reflection on glove? It create a clone of character, but that's all. Any other advantages do we have?

Because generally gloves enchants sucks. Reflection atleast gives us another meatwall that can distract enemy for a moment for you to flee or whatever you want to do.
It wasn't that this build actually uses it, it's just it's pretty much the only usefull one, especially for a character that running around while his slaves killing enemies :)
Oh, i guess that ice burst when you are being hit also good. It slows down enemies when you receive hit. All the others are just useless, so...

Thank you, it's clear now.
"
kmacblad a écrit :
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
kmacblad a écrit :

Thank you, it's clear now.

Its all about next defence layer. Creating clone is op with this build because golems taunt , blind , hinder + ur clone is taking agro too.

"
Madcow1120 a écrit :
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
Madcow1120 a écrit :

We are triggering with lightning so the lightning defenses will be up. Lightning golem deals lightning damage which would be mitigated. So, is it worth having its buffs while losing dps for the lightning golem to using EE?

I dont understand ur question. Its simple -> you use storm brand and ur ice golems got more dmg cos of it. Why ? because we are using hatred , so our golems deals extra cold dmg + ee = -50% cold res on mobs -> more cold dmg.
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
Madcow1120 a écrit :
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
Madcow1120 a écrit :

Well, who is to blame that your question is so weird and obscure that people need to wonder and guess what did you meant. I thought that you are talking about possibility of triggering EE due to the periodical buff that lightning golem grants. And it's actually a big deal, and the reason why lightning golems as a main damage dealer aren't compatible with EE. With this buff they add miniscule flat lightning damage to attacks and spells, making EE as demerit for lighning golem, regardless of what equip or skillgems you are using.
And if it's not about that, then i still don't get what you meant.

Well, no, maybe i got it, but that would be guess based on such weird mistake so i wouldn't even think about it, if i would have any other choice.

So, what i get from you, you think that we receive downlash of our DPS based on worsening DPS-perfomance of our lightning golem?
Answer would be - no! 99% of golem builds (this build included) using only 1 type of golem to do damage, all the others golems there just for their buffs, ascendancy activation and scaling primordial jewels. They usually have no support gems (or atleast much worse support links than main setup), so their damage isn't even worth mentioning.
So, lightning golem there just for: shock immunity, tons of attack and cast speed, damage from ascendancy and primordial harmony jewels (type of golem).
Damage dealed by lightning golem is so miniscule in that setup that you can even consider it 0. And if EE makes their damage 2...3...5 times worse (just pick a number), it only means that their 0 damage becomes 0 damage. Nothing changed.
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 9 juil. 2019 06:05:49
Am I blind or does this popular guide seriously not have a passive / leveling portion of how to level and do the passives every 25/30 levels like most guides have?
"
garamistakians a écrit :
Am I blind or does this popular guide seriously not have a passive / leveling portion of how to level and do the passives every 25/30 levels like most guides have?

Yeah there isn't a guide, he just says "use arc until 40" which isn't helpful.
"
SassyBeard a écrit :
"
garamistakians a écrit :

Yeah there isn't a guide, he just says "use arc until 40" which isn't helpful.

I had no time , will add today
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires