[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Precisely. Golem CD is least important. The damage buff is most important, I'd take 20%, then look for some high skill CD.
"
Jasmira a écrit :

But brand and Dash do so little damage that shock duration will be like zero on bosses and ignite will almost do no damage at all.

Shock have 2 sec base duration, and only damage scaling is based on damage dealt. That's where our ascendancy take a lead and make damage scaling "always 15%"
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 4 juil. 2019 12:39:24
why there is no fire golem? this is an extra 20% damage for all golems..
fire, chaos, stone and light..
"
Ellidarlol a écrit :
why there is no fire golem? this is an extra 20% damage for all golems..
fire, chaos, stone and light..

I realized that 6 ice golems is optimize, with 1 fire golem, number of ice golems reduces to 5, dps of each ice golem increase but total dps is decrease.
i realized that the jewel : make golems aggressive is not needed. (primordial might)
they are more then enought agressive and its better to open specific legion mobs wihtout that jewel!

also 1 more harmony or defensive jewel can be used.

try it ureself. the agreesive jewel is about 2chaos only...

but i think it doesnt work well in legion
Bayern des samma mia
Dernière édition par Bayerius, le 5 juil. 2019 13:41:11
Just did Uber Elder and some other nice content, this build is really nice and I'm still far away from "the best" equipment. Thanks for the build, really enjoyed it! Will play it some more time and then look forward for a new one, great job!

This was my Uber Elder setup (nothing crazy, round about ~14 ex or so including the jewels in the skill tree):

Died 2 times in the first 30 seconds cause of poor overview of the mobs, rest was easy :)
Dernière édition par Pfefferminzkaugummi, le 5 juil. 2019 14:58:33
You could maybe add to guide that Phys Reflect maps will wrack your golems, especially with good gear.
Found that out the hard way, not sure there is any workaround for this. To clear map one can resummon constantly (time consuming) but bosses are basically impossible because your golems die so fast that you cannot resummon in time to deal any meaningful damage.
Hi, I want to play this as alt, but maybe i am blind ... can you help me with leveling passive tree ?
First playing golemancer :) now i am lvl 25.
Ty
"
HELLERcz a écrit :
Hi, I want to play this as alt, but maybe i am blind ... can you help me with leveling passive tree ?
First playing golemancer :) now i am lvl 25.
Ty

Heres what I did with mine today :

https://pastebin.com/MWKLfMC1

Im also using War Banner + Precision aura with Generosity, which at lv 20 PoB says it will cap minion acc to 100%. So I will probably use the cold minion gloves instead.
Tywm ! ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires