[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Great build thx.

Is it better to get a helmet with 40%icegolem damage and life+res or a 25%ice golem damage with +2socketed minion gems and life+res?

Help much apriciated
"
bamper1 a écrit :
"
SassyBeard a écrit :
"
garamistakians a écrit :
Am I blind or does this popular guide seriously not have a passive / leveling portion of how to level and do the passives every 25/30 levels like most guides have?

Yeah there isn't a guide, he just says "use arc until 40" which isn't helpful.

I had no time , will add today

Cool thanks. We don't need a "leveling guide" but just maybe where to put the passives every 25 levels links. Like lvl 25 passives, lvl 50 passives, lvl 75 passives, lvl 100 passives. And thanks. Looks like a cool build & I want to try this on HC.
"
Med1umentor a écrit :

Well, who is to blame that your question is so weird and obscure that people need to wonder and guess what did you meant. I thought that you are talking about possibility of triggering EE due to the periodical buff that lightning golem grants. And it's actually a big deal, and the reason why lightning golems as a main damage dealer aren't compatible with EE. With this buff they add miniscule flat lightning damage to attacks and spells, making EE as demerit for lighning golem, regardless of what equip or skillgems you are using.
And if it's not about that, then i still don't get what you meant.

Well, no, maybe i got it, but that would be guess based on such weird mistake so i wouldn't even think about it, if i would have any other choice.

So, what i get from you, you think that we receive downlash of our DPS based on worsening DPS-perfomance of our lightning golem?
Answer would be - no! 99% of golem builds (this build included) using only 1 type of golem to do damage, all the others golems there just for their buffs, ascendancy activation and scaling primordial jewels. They usually have no support gems (or atleast much worse support links than main setup), so their damage isn't even worth mentioning.
So, lightning golem there just for: shock immunity, tons of attack and cast speed, damage from ascendancy and primordial harmony jewels (type of golem).
Damage dealed by lightning golem is so miniscule in that setup that you can even consider it 0. And if EE makes their damage 2...3...5 times worse (just pick a number), it only means that their 0 damage becomes 0 damage. Nothing changed.

.... You did get to my question at the end. Thank you.

Summary, The observation was with EE triggered, lightning golem does less damage and adds less damage since its lightning damage goes against higher resistances.

The question was:
Is that loss worth it for the buffs specifically from lightning golem
Or
Would it be better to add another golem from fire or ice

The answer provided was the specific lightning golem buffs were more important for that 1 golem.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 a écrit :
.... You did get to my question at the end. Thank you.

Summary, The observation was with EE triggered, lightning golem does less damage and adds less damage since its lightning damage goes against higher resistances.

The question was:
Is that loss worth it for the buffs specifically from lightning golem
Or
Would it be better to add another golem from fire or ice

The answer provided was the specific lightning golem buffs were more important for that 1 golem.

We actually have enough primordial harmony jewels that even adding last type of the golem (flame golem) instead of our main ice golem almost don't change our damage.
So yeah, in the PoB, adding lightning golem to 6/1/1 setup will add about 20% more damage.
And adding additional DPS golem and making it 7/1/1 will add us about 1/6= 16.7% more damage.
6/1/1/1 is about as sweet spot as you can reach. And out of all the golems, flame golem buff is the most useless.

P.S. Flame golem buff is the most disapointing from all the golems. Our jewels and ascendancy give us pretty OP boost to the buffs of golems... and flame golem buffs don't affect minions, meaning that their buff is absolutely uselss for us, despite having about "80% increase" on it. Such a shame.
Sorry for question spam, is mele splash still the preferred gem for map clear and swap ruthless for bosses (if you have maim on the chest?)
This build is so good man thank you.
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
"
AngryBurito a écrit :
Great build thx.

Is it better to get a helmet with 40%icegolem damage and life+res or a 25%ice golem damage with +2socketed minion gems and life+res?

Help much apriciated

Grab 40% and reroll stats its the best way ofc but u can grab this 25% and in mean time reroll 40%

"
AngryBurito a écrit :
Sorry for question spam, is mele splash still the preferred gem for map clear and swap ruthless for bosses (if you have maim on the chest?)

Depends on ur gear. With godly gear u dont need to swap gems because dmg is already sick but yeah u can use melee splash if u want faster clear speed. You know , just make some tests and grab whatever suits u better.

"
Bearpauw a écrit :
This build is so good man thank you.

Im glad you like it :)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Hej!

Just got 4 exalted from my guilde mate and I consider now, if I should play this one, Spectre mancer(already up) or contagion/ED.

I highly want to make this build - BUT how good is this one in handling with Monolith/legion Encounter?
Trouble Breaking out the Monsters?

Thanks
"

Hej!

Just got 4 exalted from my guilde mate and I consider now, if I should play this one, Spectre mancer(already up) or contagion/ED.

I highly want to make this build - BUT how good is this one in handling with Monolith/legion Encounter?
Trouble Breaking out the Monsters?

Thanks

Its pretty bad tbh for the monolith, but really good for anything else, extreeme clearspeed, and i just killed uber elder easy as a level 88.
And 4 EX is enough @AngryBurito?

Maybe it´s a good idea to get a Spectre for the Monoliths?

Can we do deep delves then?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires