[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
MaSo123 a écrit :
And 4 EX is enough @AngryBurito?

Maybe it´s a good idea to get a Spectre for the Monoliths?

Can we do deep delves then?

For monolith breaking contag+ED is obviously superior. Spectres are still minions, and most of the time their AI is limiting factor unless their damage and speed are batshit crazy, enough to alleviate every other cons.

Aces of monolith breaking are proliferation builds (like contagion+ED) or extreme chaining builds (some of the vaal skills, like vaal arc or vaal ice nova etc).
Cyclone is also very good if you have enough movespeed and aoe.
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 11 juil. 2019 04:56:14
OK, but for every other stuff this golemancer is quite super or?
I like minion builds too much and tbh, I´m a real lazy player with touchpad!
As mentioned earlier, the issue with these kind of builds (pure skel phys build e.g.) is, they deal a ton of damage, but you are almost defenseless for high end content! This is the downside of the show here. I mean like almost every 3rd porcupine death is yours! If you skill like this. Taking points into PA may be safer. But the issue remains. I highly recommend changing vulnerabilty for enfeeble btw.
Dernière édition par Wilmots, le 11 juil. 2019 06:27:18
"
Wilmots a écrit :
As mentioned earlier, the issue with these kind of builds (pure skel phys build e.g.) is, they deal a ton of damage, but you are almost defenseless for high end content! This is the downside of the show here. I mean like almost every 3rd porcupine death is yours! If you skill like this. Taking points into PA may be safer. But the issue remains. I highly recommend changing vulnerabilty for enfeeble btw.

Was the pure phys skeleton build even mentioned here?
I don't know if you accidentaly commented in the wrong thread, or are you trying to say that golemancers are defenseless as well?
No, its just another somehow op glasscannon build, e.g. "for example". Yes golemancers are very weak on the defensive side. If you dont have op gear to raise your life. And recommending ascendancies that dont work on golems. Shaper of desolation and beacon of ruin wont work here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2329675/page/1#p16237205

I now try to get to phase acrobatics and leave some damage nodes, this build has plenty of damage.
Dernière édition par Wilmots, le 11 juil. 2019 08:11:15
"
Wilmots a écrit :
No, its just another somehow op glasscannon build, e.g. "for example". Yes golemancers are very weak on the defensive side. If you dont have op gear to raise your life. And recommending ascendancies that dont work on golems. Shaper of desolation and beacon of ruin wont work here.

I now try to get to phase acrobatics and leave some damage nodes, this build has plenty of damage.

You are very wrong. If weak means surviving shaper slam than i rly dont know what to say. This build got so many defensive layers. Armour/Evasion + potions , buffs from golems (life regem , immu to froz etc , tons of phys redu) , golems taunt blind hinder , gloves ench giving u next defensive layer (clone) etc ... and the most important thing is golems take all agro. Phase acrobatics are meh because u lose tons of points (dmg) and the most important u lose 50% armour -> means u got way less phys reduction.

I see u got very weak gear atm. You need to spend more exalts and u will see what i mean. Like i said in 1st page - min-max is very expensive and i never said this build is cheap. Its very expensivie but also ultimate build means u can kill whole content. You can do any maps mods (only not phys reflect - well u can do phys reflect but u need to resummon golems and this is meh).
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
Wilmots a écrit :

Lol, glasscannon.
1) Summoner itself is already defensive layer, cause we have all the time in the world to move around and avoid damage
2) Our chaos golem by itself provides us 20% additional phys reduction
3) lifebased, so we can get quite an ammount of armor or evasion (your choice). Armor gain enough to make molten shell worthwhile
4) Life regeneration of about or more than 10% of life/sec granted by uberbuff from stone golem
5) easy access to fortify, cause we use shield. The fact that autor of guide think it's unnecesary is irrelevant. We can easily use it without changing the build, so obviously you should count it too.
(especially if you use flame golem build without primordial chain. Then we can have animated guardian with kingmaker, which will grant us perma fortify)
6) All our enemies permanently blinded, so they can't even hit us
7) All our enemies permanently taunted, so they don't even try to hit us
8) all our enemies permanently maimed, so they can't even catch us
9) Flasks... just to make a point that all previous things without even counting flasks. Should i write about how basalt will give us even more additional phys reduction, reaching 55% without counting armor? Or how granite flask with %increase armor will give us more than 2k molten shell shield even on 1 lvl cwdt? And we have vaal molten shell with 6-7k too.
With all of those - having 7k MoM EHP. Ok without op gear to raise life we will be something on the level of 6k. It's still more than enough with all those defensive layers.
WTF are you even talking about... glasscannon lol
When somebody talking about safe character for HC - it's usually either juggernaut or summoner. And there are reasons for that, listed above.
I mean - sure, that particular build opted for damage, so defences cut in result. But how insanely OP in defense summoners are, it's not going to make them glass cannon.
We can also easily cut necromantic aegis, and have additional block chance on top of that.
We can somehow argue who tankier or not, but callin it "glasscannon" is so wrong that it doesn't even need a discussion to prove wrong.
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 11 juil. 2019 13:43:34
Dernière édition par Wilmots, le 12 juil. 2019 11:28:03
"
Wilmots a écrit :
This was a guess i had, dunno if you have to use cuss words in your post. Politeness rules.

Yeah, sorry, i guess i was kinda rough about this.
Point still stands, summoners usually deemed as safest and tankiest builds, so hearing it called "glasscannon" was so absurd for me that i lose my cool for a bit.
Nevertheless, i should have said those points in less douchey way, i agree.
KK. Lets discuss ascendencies btw. What to do with Shaper of desolation and beacon of ruin? Do we have 4 pointless ascendancy points? So yeah they are not, although they have minor effects.
Dernière édition par Wilmots, le 12 juil. 2019 12:48:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires