[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Just got my aspect of the spider belt! :)
Dernière édition par Tokogaru, le 12 janv. 2019 17:08:36
Damn, just crafted a sceptre with 72% minion damage, 52% damage on full life but no suffix slot.
You and me both. Thats why I'm tempted to just give up and buy the sceptre if I really need the extra damage. Tried to get rid of a suffix with beast craft and managed to lose the full life damage. Should have just annulled or sold it for profit...
I did craft one with a suffix slot open but its a lower tier of minion damage, it was still a large upgrade for me but I keep trying to craft another. I'd be tempted to annul one but I had the same thing happen on the first one I crafted, it removed the damage on full life.

I take it with Aspect of the Spider I have to decide what aura not to run? Reserving a curse, discipline and AotS takes up all my mana even with a level 3 enlighten.
Dernière édition par Xeteh, le 12 janv. 2019 18:46:17
Hey, just wanna let you know im playing your build atm and im having a blast. Just got lvl 80 and already killed shaper deathless twice with a shitty 1 mod weapon lol.

By far the most enjoyable build since 3 leagues or so :D
Thanks for sharing
Hey, just wondering I have Skyforth will they work with the build?
Dernière édition par Pastillage, le 12 janv. 2019 20:05:31
Just downed Uber Elder for the first time with this build. Thank you so much for the guide! It also helped me make a bunch of currency through the crafting guide portion. All around, I really appreciate you putting this together.
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
"
huyakf1997 a écrit :
"
stormyknight a écrit :

I mean 153 mana is enough to cast vortex. You can add a mana flask of you feel you need one. But really I run with 155 and I feel confortable.

I have run into the situation where i ran into middle of the pack and got killed because i don't have mana to use several time. So 153 won't be enough ( at least for me ) so i'll try as much as i can for even bigger mana pool.
Also any1 know how much DOT dps of this build is considered good or excellence ? I have invested quite a bit in this build so i just want to know of i'm doing it right.
Tks in advance
one of the best build guides EVER.
gladly waiting for the other crafting guides =)

"

I have run into the situation where i ran into middle of the pack and got killed because i don't have mana to use several time. So 153 won't be enough ( at least for me ) so i'll try as much as i can for even bigger mana pool.
Also any1 know how much DOT dps of this build is considered good or excellence ? I have invested quite a bit in this build so i just want to know of i'm doing it right.
Tks in advance

Yeah I know what you are talking about, but with a mana flask with 50% direct recovery you won’t have any issue about it. I’m curious with which pack of mobs are you dying? I’m standing at 13.5k ES and even in t16 with bad mods I can’t be one shot.
Dernière édition par Sorytis16, le 12 janv. 2019 21:53:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires