[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
Muru69 a écrit :
"
Macki76 a écrit :
Hello

im new in POE Endgame und not so good in theorycrafting

short Question

does the prefix "add cold damage" prevent me for proccing EE ?

i dont think so because it is not dmg to spells...

Can someone help me ?

You are correct, it needs to be added to spells.

Thank you !

1 another Question

why do we use Frost bomb in the scepter - proccs this EE not in the wrong way ?
"
Macki76 a écrit :
"
Muru69 a écrit :
"
Macki76 a écrit :
Hello

im new in POE Endgame und not so good in theorycrafting

short Question

does the prefix "add cold damage" prevent me for proccing EE ?

i dont think so because it is not dmg to spells...

Can someone help me ?

You are correct, it needs to be added to spells.

Thank you !

1 another Question

why do we use Frost bomb in the scepter - proccs this EE not in the wrong way ?

Applies -25 resist buff and dont mess with EE.
Great build! Just hit level 100 with this a couple days ago.

Got this GG Vortex helmet that i'm selling if anyones interested contact me ingame as i'm making a new character.
How do you all deal with the severe mana issues? I usually find myself walking into packs witout mana and almost dying.
"
KatKira a écrit :
How do you all deal with the severe mana issues? I usually find myself walking into packs witout mana and almost dying.

if its just for maps u can easily run a mana flask

for bosses, i think i was mentioned 2 or 3 pages ago, manageneration
Why no "Energy Within" jewel?
Hello,

I crafted this sceptre so far.

All i need to do is get rid of 1 suffix.

How can i do this with minimal risk to losing the minion damage and damage on full life mods?

Thanks in advance.

Update - I know of Orb of Annulment, I know of the Beastcraft (+1prefix for -1suffix and visaversa). Also know of the preffix/Suffix can not change mods.

Would think the best chance is to slap Prefix can not change and then use an Orb of Annulment. This would give a 50/50 change of removing the Intelligence roll.

Any other idea to make it more certain?
Dernière édition par Mentalmike, le 13 janv. 2019 07:32:51
"
Mentalmike a écrit :
Hello,

How can i do this with minimal risk to losing the minion damage and damage on full life mods?

Thanks in advance.

Update - I know of Orb of Annulment, I know of the Beastcraft (+1prefix for -1suffix and visaversa). Also know of the preffix/Suffix can not change mods.

Would think the best chance is to slap Prefix can not change and then use an Orb of Annulment. This would give a 50/50 change of removing the Intelligence roll.

Annulment is your only choise.. reason why these crafts are so expensive.
"
Muru69 a écrit :
"
Mentalmike a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

As crazy as it sounds, is it worth adding preffix's can not be changed and then use annulment?

"
Mentalmike a écrit :
"
Muru69 a écrit :
"
Mentalmike a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

As crazy as it sounds, is it worth adding preffix's can not be changed and then use annulment?

I had 2+2 when i used 2 annulments and succeed.. but that happens once per year. You have t1 roll there with 1 annulment so yeah if you are on high currency go for it. You dont have 50% chance cause craft is suffix btw.
Dernière édition par Muru69, le 13 janv. 2019 08:15:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires