[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Hi guys.

Can someone elaborate swapping to vigilant strike - is it for defensive purposes? I've seen some end-game profiles who swap to this setup.

I'm currently running a pretty standard setup 4 auras with solstice vigil. I'm currently around 9.6k ES and ok gear.

Kind regards.
This build is fucking amazing. I am juggling T16s and T15s with bad mods like they are nothing. Killed Red Elder and Shaper with ease.

But now I do not know how to go about further upgrading (currently only have about 2ex)

Also, I have serious mana issues.

What do you think should be next?

(Character name is KatCoolAFOccultist)
Dernière édition par KatKira, le 12 janv. 2019 15:45:48
can we get a PoB link please?
"
DocteurNapalm a écrit :
I've been following this build and it's great, I have just one question regarding the amulet slot, I've been using Victario's Acuity since lvl 16 and it seems great, my resists are capped so i dont need more on this slot and the extra dex helps with gem leveling, and the 6 free charges seems to be adding a lot of damage.

I realize that i should not be using a lvl 16 item at lvl 80 but what am i missing? What make this amulet not good?

Thanks in advance :)

It has no ES and the frenzy charges it gives are useless for bossing since you're not going to be generating those during boss fights.
"
Cosbycoktail a écrit :
can we get a PoB link please?

There is a PoB link in the main guide.
Is there a way to speed up the cooldown of vortex? For Delve and some high density mobs (e.g some breaches and abysses) it feels a little sluggish.

My current cooldown is 1.05seconds. Would love to get it to 0.75

Hey guys. Why dont we drop orb of storms for ele prolif to shock more consistantly? is trom brand not enough to trigger ee?
Can anyone take a look at my setup and tell me if its in a sufficient state to take on Uber Elder somewhat safely?

I'm sick of buying fossils and resonators at this point and would rather just go for it. Currently sitting at around 8.7k es and I'll probably get another level by the time I spawn Uber Elder, so its going to be slightly higher than that. I'm mostly worried about the lack of Immortal Call though. Might simply buy a shield with mana reservation, move Enfeeble and Clarity there and set up Immortal Call somewhere else instead.
Probably going to quality up some of the gems as well before I attempt it.
"
cvb22 a écrit :
Hey guys. Why dont we drop orb of storms for ele prolif to shock more consistantly? is trom brand not enough to trigger ee?

Orb of storms is there because it's the most consistent way to trigger elemental overload
Can someone please help and tell me what i should upgrade next?

Got some ex, sold all my other characters gear but im not sure what could use an upgrade.

Thanks in advance

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires