[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"

I have run into the situation where i ran into middle of the pack and got killed because i don't have mana to use several time. So 153 won't be enough ( at least for me ) so i'll try as much as i can for even bigger mana pool.
Also any1 know how much DOT dps of this build is considered good or excellence ? I have invested quite a bit in this build so i just want to know of i'm doing it right.
Tks in advance

Adding more mana doesnt solve anything, you need mana regen, Deep Thoughts node (2 points) is a good way to start. You can easy sacrifice some ES nodes for more mana regen and also try roll some rings/amulet with it.
Dernière édition par Muru69, le 12 janv. 2019 23:17:50
A bit late but wanted to share that I was able to kill my 1st ever Uber Elder 2 days ago. And that too with only 2 deaths (which were totally my mistake). I can safely vouch for this build as a U.Elder farmer (as long as you have currency to buy maps )

Here is my gear and how I got them:

Me and my friend crafted this together: Total cost was like 2.5 to 3ex not counting the bestiary split recipes we did.

I crafted this my self with just a dozen of FRIGID fossils and nothing more. I bought the enchantment Hubris for 50C though.

I bought this shiled just for my CWDT setup for 60C. Cold dmg was a bonus

I bought this for 4EX 2 weeks ago

This was my lucky craft using Dex essence. Just 1 essence!!

Crafted this myself using Frigid fossil (like 10 fossils) And bought the aspect from my friend for 1EX

I bought these boots for 9c and crafted movt speed.

Bought for 10c and crafted recharge myself

Bought for 5C and crafted recharge myself

Bought for 100C 3weeks ago
Dernière édition par whiteyfang, le 13 janv. 2019 00:40:59
I'm at level 93 and I'm currently running:

Enfeeble - Blasphemy - Discipline - Enlighten
Aspect of the Spider

I recall that earlier the Enlighten was needed to make sure I wasn't reserving too many mana preventing me from using my skills. I currently have a pool of 1222 and with Enlighten linked it leaves me with 319 mana unreserved. Removing it leaves me with 232 which seems to be enough to pay the various skills I'm using.

Edit: Realized I deviated from the build and picked up Sovereignity to help with mana servation and increase the effect of Discipline. Gonna see how I feel when I remove that cluster but keep Enlighten in.
Dernière édition par Tokogaru, le 13 janv. 2019 01:02:52
I have the problem to run 3 Auras (Discipline, Aspect of the Spider and Enfeeble) at the same time.

How can i solve this?

Another Question: is my profil public, so u can see and check my char? Im thankful for any advices :)
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :

"

I have run into the situation where i ran into middle of the pack and got killed because i don't have mana to use several time. So 153 won't be enough ( at least for me ) so i'll try as much as i can for even bigger mana pool.
Also any1 know how much DOT dps of this build is considered good or excellence ? I have invested quite a bit in this build so i just want to know of i'm doing it right.
Tks in advance

Yeah I know what you are talking about, but with a mana flask with 50% direct recovery you won’t have any issue about it. I’m curious with which pack of mobs are you dying? I’m standing at 13.5k ES and even in t16 with bad mods I can’t be one shot.

Yeah i'm at 13k ES too and got 1 shot several times in t16 maps. I'm kinda suprised that i got 1 shotted by mobs but i feel pretty tanky against bosses. I think that map got 2x extra dmg as ... mods. So maybe they hit quite hard. But mana is the biggest issue, not survibility xD Anyway i'll grab 1 last node and use 15% mana reduce shield. My mana should be around 200ish ( i don't have time to test yet ).
Btw My ES is already high so i won't mind changing the shield.
Btw Do u have pob link of your build i can borrow ?
"
Muru69 a écrit :
"

Tks in advance

Adding more mana doesnt solve anything, you need mana regen, Deep Thoughts node (2 points) is a good way to start. You can easy sacrifice some ES nodes for more mana regen and also try roll some rings/amulet with it.

I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for your advice.
https://pastebin.com/Wr3z9rGn

This is pretty much my final form, no mana issues with Deep Thoughts node and 29% regen from ring. Enlighten 3 is possible and gives same results.

Sitting at 15.4k ES and able to carry atleast triple life uber elder which is more than enough.

Awesome build if you like stressless bossing with decent clear speed. Good Job!
Can someone please help and tell me what i should upgrade next?

Got some ex, sold all my other characters gear but im not sure what could use an upgrade.

Heres a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/YXn2c2RX

Thanks in advance
Hello

im new in POE Endgame und not so good in theorycrafting

short Question

does the prefix "add cold damage" prevent me for proccing EE ?

i dont think so because it is not dmg to spells...

Can someone help me ?
"
Macki76 a écrit :
Hello

im new in POE Endgame und not so good in theorycrafting

short Question

does the prefix "add cold damage" prevent me for proccing EE ?

i dont think so because it is not dmg to spells...

Can someone help me ?

You are correct, it needs to be added to spells.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires