[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
mysoggyknee a écrit :
This build trivializes Uber Elder.

Two changes I would make to the guide would be Essence of Delirium gloves with crafted +1 to level of socketed AOE gems and using Vigilant Strike.

Gloves add a lot of damage to our Cold Snap with minimal lose to our defenses and should be the end game option and using Vigilant Strike to maintain a constant fortify is so easy with the this playstyle.

I haven't done the gloves yet, but I am looking for good Delerium Fingerless Gloves.
I run the threshold gem for Vigilant strike, and with a 30+ second fortify, buffed by Solstice Vigil, its very easy to keep fort up.
My chest only has 650 ES on it, but I have recover ~30% ES on focus, as well as recover 4% ES on kill. Makes it hard to replace.
"
gingermanx a écrit :
I bought the shaper temp chain amulet but i see in gem links you dont use temp chain, but you urself use it? can you clear things up for me?

You just have different set up of curses! You can run temporal chain if you the amu. You also can run Enfeeble without the amu. Dealer choice really

-----------------------------------------------------------

I did my first Uber Elder and it was really super easy. I could almost do a deathless run on my first try. Currently my stuff, I stand at 13.5K ES:

Spoiler

Last things I'd like to up it's my weapon and my chest. But it's just for the fun.

Amazing job once again on this build
Dernière édition par Sorytis16, le 11 janv. 2019 17:23:10
Hi I'm trying to figure out what kind of helmet base to craft on. As it stands with my budget I could get a shaped hubris circlet without a lab enchant and try to craft a hypothermia link thus making cold snap a 5 link. Or I could buy a no shaped circlet with a lab enchant of choice and fossil craft for the -9 cold res. I was wondering which would be more worth it.
"
Hi I'm trying to figure out what kind of helmet base to craft on. As it stands with my budget I could get a shaped hubris circlet without a lab enchant and try to craft a hypothermia link thus making cold snap a 5 link. Or I could buy a no shaped circlet with a lab enchant of choice and fossil craft for the -9 cold res. I was wondering which would be more worth it.

A normal base ilvl84-86 will do the job just fine. I don't have any lab enchant and I still got uber elder easily.

And yeah, the second post of the topic describes how to craft the helmet with fossils.

im having issues proccing my EE, they somehow are resisting cold. Can you help me figuring it out ?
"
rareshelu a écrit :
im having issues proccing my EE, they somehow are resisting cold. Can you help me figuring it out ?

You have flat cold damage to spells on your jewel
Dernière édition par mysoggyknee, le 11 janv. 2019 20:24:00
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
"

A normal base ilvl84-86 will do the job just fine. I don't have any lab enchant and I still got uber elder easily.

And yeah, the second post of the topic describes how to craft the helmet with fossils.

Thanks what's the recommended enchant, increased vortex dmg or CD rcv?
"
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
"

Thanks what's the recommended enchant, increased vortex dmg or CD rcv?

If you are planning on doing mainly uber elder, then Vortex Dmg would be my recommendation!
Hey there great build ! I played around with it quite a bit and i was able to really massively bump it up.

Here is my current POB vortex DOT dps is at 1.15 million.

I run powercharges, ghost reaver and warlords and a double curse regalia. Dropped enfeeble for frostbite.

Feels like righteous fire with more interaction. Had a ball with it :)

Current gear cost was around 55ex.

https://pastebin.com/fdWhQhiF
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 12 janv. 2019 00:06:25
Sick build ive pretty much min/maxed a good deal. 40 exalts later I'm at something like 1.5mil dot dps and 185k hit, 10.8k ES. Curious about the temp chains curse addition but not sure I want to mess with the build anymore.
I have 7 sockets in use that is giving me a huge damage boost. Otherwise I'd have probably 14k ES.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires