[3.11] STEEL EMBRACE Pure physical [Shattering Steel Champion] Budget Friendly

Tips on how to level with this? I'm still fairly new to the game and leveling is the one thing with which I require the most help.

Thanks in advance.

Also, are there alternatives to Grelwood Shank and Beltimber Blade? They're around 4-5 exalted on Xbox.
Dernière édition par ParticleDuality, le 15 juin 2019 22:11:30
"
ParticleDuality a écrit :
Tips on how to level with this? I'm still fairly new to the game and leveling is the one thing with which I require the most help.

Thanks in advance.

Also, are there alternatives to Grelwood Shank and Beltimber Blade? They're around 4-5 exalted on Xbox.

leveling is pretty simple just go straight for the point blank keystone because it's basically 50% more damage for free

You dont need to kill everything in a zone basically only kill blue mobs or a large pack

the main issue is weapons
you can use the vendor recipe of

1 blacksmith stone
1 white weapon
1 rustic sash (rare is best)

which will give you a blue weapon with added % physical damage

if you can muster 10-15 chaos buy a tabula rasa unique armor which you will probably use until level 90+ as your 6L until you can get a Belly of the Beast

"
PeteTheLich a écrit :
"

Thanks in advance.

leveling is pretty simple just go straight for the point blank keystone because it's basically 50% more damage for free

You dont need to kill everything in a zone basically only kill blue mobs or a large pack

the main issue is weapons
you can use the vendor recipe of

1 blacksmith stone
1 white weapon
1 rustic sash (rare is best)

which will give you a blue weapon with added % physical damage

if you can muster 10-15 chaos buy a tabula rasa unique armor which you will probably use until level 90+ as your 6L until you can get a Belly of the Beast

Thanks, but I meant kind of like a skill guide. Is Shattering Steel a good early game skill too or should I start as something and switch later? I'm familiar with leveling and end game quite a bit, but the actual gem switches are things I'm accustomed to.
"

Thanks, but I meant kind of like a skill guide. Is Shattering Steel a good early game skill too or should I start as something and switch later? I'm familiar with leveling and end game quite a bit, but the actual gem switches are things I'm accustomed to.

Theres no need to switch it's pretty good early game because the range never increases and you cant move at 200%ms so youre mostly bottlenecked by how fast you can kill the things immediately around you which SS excels at but later on it starts to fall off in terms of clear speed
Since the highest level maim is the only one that applies, should we switch out the maim in the main links or the one in flesh and stone? What if I have a maim chest and put my six link there? What would be my "7th" link? Same question applies in that situation as well.
"
Since the highest level maim is the only one that applies, should we switch out the maim in the main links or the one in flesh and stone? What if I have a maim chest and put my six link there? What would be my "7th" link? Same question applies in that situation as well.

the maim in 7L chest wouldnt really affect flesh and stone since maim still has a more multiplier on it
I think the 6th link would either be slower projectiles or increased critical strikes support or increased critical strike damage however getting the int for level 20 blue gem will be rough

My survivability is okay, I just need to pay attention to my HP and map mods, but my damage seems a bit off? I'm not sure, it slams but I wanted to make sure where I could make possible changes, all help is appreciated.
you could probably get a better beltimber local attack speed on the weapon makes a big difference
you can also get a corrupted nomad with crit chance/multiplier during flask effect

can you post your path of building? since impale isnt shown in game the damage will be a lot lower than it actually is especially for bosses
Hello, i'm looking to try your build but noticed you have 2 PoB's in your guide. One at the start and one under your Passive Tree section. Which is the updated one?

Also, on one of the PoB's, you have chosen Unstoppable Hero ascendancy, which is not in your guide, which ascendancy's are we taking and in which order?

Many thanks.
Dernière édition par MJGriffin, le 11 juil. 2019 13:21:49
Hey there! looking to try your build. A quick question. How do you use the ancestral warchief setup from your helmet? Is it "always on" like desecrated ground for SRS necroes, or just a situational additional damage companion?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires