[3.11] STEEL EMBRACE Pure physical [Shattering Steel Champion] Budget Friendly

Are you using a multiple crafted mod thrusting sword?

I think that 8-9 projectiles is close to the max before you have splash out (you can see on my shaper beam face tanking) so using a really good rare would be better than a beltimber.

Fork feels better it's hard to quantify just how much better.
How would a chest like Yriel's Fostering perform compared to an elder chest? Two options, one does bleed (which is ignorable Ithink) , but has flat physical damage. The other one has maim and adds attack speed.

Curious if it could be potentially worth it?

Rhoa one:
- Intimidate aura
- Projectile crit chance
- Maim
- attack/movement speed
- Potential extra damage from pet? (should be minor, but also HoP)

**Do not need Bubonic's in this scenario

Bear one:
- Rallying cry
- Projectile crit chance
- Bleeds
- Flat physical damage
- Potential extra damage from pet?
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Dernière édition par TotemLols, le 17 janv. 2019 08:14:51
"
TotemLols a écrit :
How would a chest like Yriel's Fostering perform compared to an elder chest?

If you get an elder chest like this:

It's going to absolutely blow every other armor away

They're not terribly difficult to craft using Pristine + Serrated on an ilvl84+ Elder chest

Having the fortify while focus make's you basically invincible for 4 seconds (great for uber elder) and if you dont want that you can settle for % of max life recovered on kill which makes mapping (and syndicate encounters) much safer

Yriel's fostering wouldnt be bad it's slightly more damage than a Belly ~3.5% but if you really wanted damage a lioneye's vision is going to be the highest DPS armor but the elder chest is the most well rounded over all.
Hey, thanks for the build. Couple of questions if you don't mind. Price aside, would Grelwood be better than Beltimber? I mean, you will always be "hit recently" vs anything that matters and this seems better to me than having to use your mobility skill every 4 secs. Also, what do you think about a scion champ/slayer or champ/jugg instead of pure champ? Thanks again.
My character
passive tree with some changes

Shattering steel skill - It has more potential, but rather difficult to implement, at least for me
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/2CuzA4rE

after placed War Banner - got Adrenaline for 2.5 seconds boost my damage to 350k

Spoiler

i use both sword - Beltimber and Grelwood - because i can save 2-4 skill points.
No need to take Point Blank Iron Reflexes - (Grelwood)
Beltimber give for us Farshot.

Shaper done. UberElder not, but i think it possible, need more practice.
Dernière édition par 9roslava, le 20 janv. 2019 11:08:02
Hey, nice build! Got a question:
Why not vaal pact? Is it bc the leech rate is enough? I feel that it isn't...my leech rate and cap on pob were only 12xx.

POB pastebin here: https://pastebin.com/7GJnJRwA
(After i got vaal pact.)
"
assassin890529 a écrit :
Hey, nice build! Got a question:
Why not vaal pact? Is it bc the leech rate is enough? I feel that it isn't...my leech rate and cap on pob were only 12xx.

POB pastebin here: https://pastebin.com/7GJnJRwA
(After i got vaal pact.)

https://gfycat.com/ImmaculateMadIrishwolfhound

I think the regen is enough haha

I think you're forgetting to factor in the +50% regen from the Soul of Arakaali
so while your regen was 1600 you get another +800 when IK goes off

Losing the regen just felt uncomfortable for general mapping because the only time i'd die is when a syndacte member would suddenly smack me for 10,000 damage

I also see you're using an older version of the passive tree I think I updated the pob link with a new path that gives more jewel slots/life by moving some points around

Mostly just moved towards Heart of the warrior for a whopping +400 health!

https://pastebin.com/8UPNRnTU

"
9roslava a écrit :
My character
passive tree with some changes

i use both sword - Beltimber and Grelwood - because i can save 2-4 skill points.

Shaper done. UberElder not, but i think it possible, need more practice.

Yeah I had considered using a grelwood guess I should include it in the guide but those are vastly more expensive than a beltimber but definitely good carrying one

It's difficult but possible :) get a lvl22+ purity of Ice + Survivalist node

hardest part of the fight is seeing who to hit :)
Dernière édition par PeteTheLich, le 1 févr. 2019 23:37:54
Hey, thanks for replying!
Got some ideas to share:
1. Aura buffs
Since I'm not that kinda person who rlly believes in Armour haha, I choose to use purity of ice + aspect of the spider (can be crafted on rings or amulets) instead of vaal grace. I still got 20k Armour with flasks, its still decent! Aspect of the spider and maximum cold resistance make mapping way smoother!

purity of ice(lvl 21)- herald pf purity(lvl 20)- enlighten(lvl 4)-empower(lvl 4)

2. Might of the meekssss!!!
Ok, its not cheap, but i'm buying one to get MORE LIFE!
(In the jewel slot below scion)
And maybe another one (the slot at the left hand side of duelist) to get even MORE LIFE!
it also increases the value of those life and armour points at the side of the marauder tree.
With a belly of the beast, I think maybe we can hit 7.5k of life!

3. Damage taken conversion
I think it will be great to change either silver flask or granite flask to taste of haste. (we converted 20% of physical damage taken to cold damage) While we got 81% cold resistance (5% from purity of ice, 1% from passive tree)! Just to mention, watcher's eye with 9% of physical damage taken converted to cold damage can also be applied.

Thanks, this is for sure a great build!

Oh, and heres a pastebin (for lvl 100): https://pastebin.com/QjhgTzeZ
8.2k life/decent amount of damage and life leech rate/ I think this build will be easier to kill uber elder. Heading for 100!

Dernière édition par assassin890529, le 3 févr. 2019 04:04:52
Where do we get the 2500/s leech from? I only see a few small leech-nodes in the skilltree but nothing else which could give us that much leech...
"
Querillo a écrit :
Where do we get the 2500/s leech from? I only see a few small leech-nodes in the skilltree but nothing else which could give us that much leech...

You can leach up to 20% of your max life if you take the left side of the hematophagy ring for 30% more maximum leach and the vitality void for a total of 45% increased max bringing your leech rate from 20% to 29% and if IK goes off (to stop bloodrage DOT) Soul of Arakaali gives us another 50% for 45% max life leech

5000 x .45 = 2250 HP/s

PoB calculation:

but it doesn't show the pantheon buffs

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires