[3.11] STEEL EMBRACE Pure physical [Shattering Steel Champion] Budget Friendly

"
MJGriffin a écrit :
Hello, i'm looking to try your build but noticed you have 2 PoB's in your guide. One at the start and one under your Passive Tree section. Which is the updated one?

Also, on one of the PoB's, you have chosen Unstoppable Hero ascendancy, which is not in your guide, which ascendancy's are we taking and in which order?

Many thanks.

hmm I didnt think I had 2 PoB links but they should be the same links now sorry for any confusion!

The order first to last should be:
Conqueror > Worthy Foe > Unstoppable Hero > Master of Metal

"
MJGriffin a écrit :

Hey there! looking to try your build. A quick question. How do you use the ancestral warchief setup from your helmet? Is it "always on" like desecrated ground for SRS necroes, or just a situational additional damage companion?

It's a totem that you place down. It gives you a buff while youre near it. I usually only place it down for bosses
Hi there, I'm doing this build at 3.9 and until now I'm loving it. My question is about the PoB link, where you are using Impresence Onyx Amulet, and I'd like to know why. Especially about that Vulnerability mod. I just got that amulet for 3 exalted but I don't know how it is any better than a non expensive rare amulet that gives more DPS

Dernière édition par xande712, le 30 déc. 2019 18:05:10
"
xande712 a écrit :
Hi there, I'm doing this build at 3.9 and until now I'm loving it. My question is about the PoB link, where you are using Impresence Onyx Amulet, and I'd like to know why. Especially about that Vulnerability mod. I just got that amulet for 3 exalted but I don't know how it is any better than a non expensive rare amulet that gives more DPS

I havn't updated it for 3.9 since I wanted to wait and see how the more rare elder guardians were since they drop beltimber blades

It's still a good amulet since it gives maddening presence/bleed chance (if youre using Haemophilia) but a rare with crit multi would be just as well
are you guys running fork? i heard they fixed the shotgunning with fork like 2 leagues ago
"
mrbawjangles a écrit :
are you guys running fork? i heard they fixed the shotgunning with fork like 2 leagues ago

Fork isnt necessary anymore it's still good for clear but pierce does the same thing and has a better more multiplier
I am confused as to why you have so many things ticked off in POB (like shock when you have 0% to shock). This isn't a 9m dps build....Also try to path up towards Juggernaut for a Transcendant Flesh jewel, it adds a ton of "real" dps ;)
"
IrJunk a écrit :
I am confused as to why you have so many things ticked off in POB (like shock when you have 0% to shock). This isn't a 9m dps build....Also try to path up towards Juggernaut for a Transcendant Flesh jewel, it adds a ton of "real" dps ;)

You can put shock on focus which puts a 15% shock on nearby enemies. It might just apply the 50% shock if you dont use the localidentity PoB fork

Frenzy charges can be gained from spots on the tree but can be unreliable for longer boss fights like the shaper.

I havnt looked at using transcendent flesh but it could definitely be good going into the marauder area but I havnt played this build since betrayal so I havnt got to use all the new fun stuff legion introduced

Is this still viable in 3.11? Also is shattering steel good to level with?
"
spysy a écrit :
Is this still viable in 3.11? Also is shattering steel good to level with?

It's viable but it lot a lot of damage though it had a huge amount to begin with

As for leveling it's not the best nor the worst. It has flat damage on the gem and gains more damage as it travels further so it doesnt feel bad while leveling

If youre interested I made an experimental updated version that I was going to play this league but have really been turned off this league

https://pastebin.com/dsPN3NbK

It has some more expensive items in it but I think itll turn out really good
the original still plays fine too
You can look at my current character detonatesteel and I was having no problems and felt quite tanky already between dodge + block + damage reduction

note: you must have the stampede boots before you get a natural affinity or it will feel horrific breaking the vines

Dernière édition par PeteTheLich, le 2 juil. 2020 15:08:03
"
If youre interested I made an experimental updated version that I was going to play this league but have really been turned off this league

https://pastebin.com/dsPN3NbK

Does this build actually work? And why in this build "Thread of Hope" ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires