[3.11] STEEL EMBRACE Pure physical [Shattering Steel Champion] Budget Friendly

Love this build. Has taken me to L97 in a week as my map clearing build but it ended up being a very good bosser as well.

A couple tweaks that made mapping/bossing very smooth for me:

1). The cheap 'Shattering Steel Grants Fortify' helm enchant with 'Unstoppable Hero' is amazing. Combined with 'Master Of Metal' you get +3000 (effective) Armour, 100% stun immunity and 10% attack speed up nearly all the time. Yes, you lose 1 projectile but you will barely notice it. This combo has kept me going even in the most rippy maps and the damage is still amazing.

2). Haemophilia Gauntlets are cheap and bonkers. The bleed explosions are a thing to behold. With Fork, bleed 'splosion pack clearing is top-tier. Highly recommend it.

For mapping Fork is far superior to Pierce. This is very noticeable if you use Haemophilia for bleed 'splosions. I think Pierce might be slightly better for bossing but I honestly didn't notice much of a difference between the two when I tested against normal Mino. Fork is excellent.
Dernière édition par diablomix, le 25 mars 2019 22:03:17
"
diablomix a écrit :
Love this build. Has taken me to L97 in a week as my map clearing build but it ended up being a very good bosser as well.

1). The cheap 'Shattering Steel Grants Fortify' helm enchant with 'Unstoppable Hero' is amazing. Combined with 'Master Of Metal' you get +3000 (effective) Armour, 100% stun immunity and 10% attack speed up nearly all the time. Yes, you lose 1 projectile but you will barely notice it. This combo has kept me going even in the most rippy maps and the damage is still amazing.

2). Haemophilia Gauntlets are cheap and bonkers. The bleed explosions are a thing to behold. With Fork, bleed 'splosion pack clearing is top-tier. Highly recommend it.

For mapping Fork is far superior to Pierce. This is very noticeable if you use Haemophilia for bleed 'splosions. I think Pierce might be slightly better for bossing but I honestly didn't notice much of a difference between the two when I tested against a normal Mino. Fork is excellent.

Yeah either one is nice I prefered the extra projectile but it definitely wasnt nessicary and it was hard to not have any splash out i dodnt find it too annoying to just occasionally leap slam to apply fortify since it had to activate the beltimbers anyway

Those gauntlets are hands down better for mapping and clearing faster espcially with the newly nerfed tombfist. I think for single target tombfist is better for the intimidate.

I'll add those to the build

I thought pierce made clearing packs more even and constant fork killed things in waves. fork kills like dominos falling but pierce would hit more of the pack at once but spread the damage out more
"
PeteTheLich a écrit :
"
diablomix a écrit :

For mapping Fork is far superior to Pierce. This is very noticeable if you use Haemophilia for bleed 'splosions. I think Pierce might be slightly better for bossing but I honestly didn't notice much of a difference between the two when I tested against a normal Mino. Fork is excellent.

Yeah either one is nice I prefered the extra projectile but it definitely wasnt nessicary and it was hard to not have any splash out i dodnt find it too annoying to just occasionally leap slam to apply fortify since it had to activate the beltimbers anyway

Those gauntlets are hands down better for mapping and clearing faster espcially with the newly nerfed tombfist. I think for single target tombfist is better for the intimidate.

I'll add those to the build

I thought pierce made clearing packs more even and constant fork killed things in waves. fork kills like dominos falling but pierce would hit more of the pack at once but spread the damage out more

Fork, for me anyway, feels much smoother when combined with Haemophilia. Packs explode all around me while with Pierce I have to target packs more often. There is a definite DPS boost with Pierce but it does not feel as smooth or satisfying as Fork. I also didn't notice much of a difference when I tested Fork/Pierce against Mino. I ran 6 (3 Fork/ 3 Pierce) and damage difference was not all that noticeable
"
diablomix a écrit :

Fork, for me anyway, feels much smoother when combined with Haemophilia. Packs explode all around me while with Pierce I have to target packs more often. There is a definite DPS boost with Pierce but it does not feel as smooth or satisfying as Fork. I also didn't notice much of a difference when I tested Fork/Pierce against Mino. I ran 6 (3 Fork/ 3 Pierce) and damage difference was not all that noticeable

Fork would definitely better for Haemophilia gloves since fork kills the front row instantly causing explosions where pierce is more single target

people were saying it no longer double shotgunned like it did in 3.5 but i hardly felt the dps difference considering how much of a less multiplier it was

im sure the bleedsplosions also go well with the extra gore from belly of the beast haha

What's the reason you stack so much armor? Also why don't you take the 4 nodes left of bravery instead of right? They give some more life and damage.
"
kesrith a écrit :
What's the reason you stack so much armor? Also why don't you take the 4 nodes left of bravery instead of right? They give some more life and damage.

you don't have to stack so much armor but if armor is going to be any good you need piles of it. once I was doing t16s I generally ran a Putity of ice/fire depending on the boss/map mods

Master of the arena is kinda meh it's just 1% life regen basically since Shattering steel is a projectile skill

Going out the right puts you closer to a jewel node gives the much needed int node taking the +5% life nodes are kind

if you really wanted damage i'd suggest taking Master of might/Fencing/Duality
I bought a couple paradoxica this weekend, it really kicks the damage up a lot. They are sneaky good for SS
Hmm, how about "perfect agony" wouldnt that increase damage quite a lot since it seems most of the damage comes from bleeding?
Tombfist was nerfed in 3.6. Are they still the best gloves? Or should I go for something else?
"
sef239 a écrit :
Tombfist was nerfed in 3.6. Are they still the best gloves? Or should I go for something else?

They were just good gloves because lots of people corrupted them to get vulnerability curse on hit

Haemophilia is a great mapping option until you could craft a rare pare

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires