[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
WaffleT a écrit :
"
stucrew a écrit :
Hi, you stated 20-25% less damage for 3.7 but I did some playing around in PoB and feel like I properly emulated the upcoming 3.7 nerf and tail spike damage went from 1.2mil to 676k dps. Just wondering about your math. Trying to find where I went wrong in my figuring.

Old Agony had 19% damage per virulence so at 40 you have 760% increased damage
New Agony has 12% damage per virulence so at 40 you have 480% Increased damage

Gem lost 280% Increased damage which you can get with a line saying "Minions deal 280% reduced damage" to cancel it out

From what I've seen the range is between 20-25% less damage depending on how many sources of %increased dmg that character gets

Ah ok. Seems completely obvious now that you say it. I just leveled the gem down to where it only had 12% increased phys damage (lvl 4) and then added the missing attack speed and flat damage back with an abyss jewel. This resulted in losing nearly half the dps.

Not sure how this resulted in such a drastic change since the all the numbers in the calc sheet were the same except for the %increased phys. Anyway, thanks for the correction.
I'm not gonna lie, I will still use this as my starter build. Even with the dmg nerf it will still kick some a** ;-)

@WaffleT could u maybe provide us with a lvl100 skilltree? at the end of the league I only picked mediocre points in the tree. Thank you

taH pagh taHbe'!
Dernière édition par Lytor, le 6 juin 2019 02:50:40
This build still rockz! Even after 3.7 nerf!

Fast, cheap, and still enough dmg to kill UBER Atziri 50 hours after league start.

Check my Pob if u want:

https://pastebin.com/PWTmW5fz

and a lot of dmg u could add.

Also played this build last league. It´s great.
Having a problem where the knockback from my bow attacks (Projectile Weakness) is interfering with my crawler's ability to attack. Is this unavoidable or can I fix it somehow?
Full 3.7 Update?
"
Buddhas_Faust a écrit :
This build still rockz! Even after 3.7 nerf!

Fast, cheap, and still enough dmg to kill UBER Atziri 50 hours after league start.

Check my Pob if u want:

https://pastebin.com/PWTmW5fz

and a lot of dmg u could add.

Also played this build last league. It´s great.

How are you generating frenzy charges for the minion?
"

he is using gluttony belt, which provides poacher's mark curse, it affects the minion's aswell.
Dernière édition par viko81, le 25 juin 2019 12:35:11
Anyone else using this build in 3.7?
I played this last league and I was in love.

I'll soon be sick and tired of my squishy melee build, and was wondering if this still clears all content without dying? :)
"
viko81 a écrit :
"

he is using gluttony belt, which provides poacher's mark curse, it affects the minion's aswell.

Ah thanks!
Can confirm this build is still really strong. It deletes bosses and is great for mapping.

The only problem I'm having, if you can call it that, is a lack of move speed. Even with all Quicksilver flasks and abusing Phase Run it still feels too slow. I can fail temple runs because of this.

Does anyone have any advice for increasing movespeed?

UPDATE: I've improved the situation by running a Rotgut as well as a Silver Flask (for Onslaught), and upgrading both my Phase Run and Increased Duration Support gems to 20 Quality to get faster and longer Phase Run duration. I've also added a Quartz flask to prevent Phase Run dropping early. Rotgut consumes the free Frenzy charges generated by my belt and converts them into speed via Onslaught as well. As a result, things can get really speedy. However, as soon as I run out of mobs it's back to slooooooow after about 9 seconds.

The downside is that Rotgut replaces my health flask, which means I no longer have an "oh shit" button. So far I haven't needed it.

Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 3 juil. 2019 05:06:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires