[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

As a whole, I am a novice player and would like to know if this build still works as an adventure in 3.7 because the game in HC and wanted a build of BowTank.
I thank everyone.
"
LesserForms a écrit :
"
alexandro_108 a écrit :
Well guys, just used crafted bow to get 3mil shaper dps, put kaom on and killed aul king on 500 delve, need some improvements thou but seems not bad dps and pretty tanky.

Share your build and gear? :)

Something like that
"
alexandro_108 a écrit :
"
LesserForms a écrit :
"
alexandro_108 a écrit :
Well guys, just used crafted bow to get 3mil shaper dps, put kaom on and killed aul king on 500 delve, need some improvements thou but seems not bad dps and pretty tanky.

Share your build and gear? :)

Something like that

Thanks. I have some spare ex, and might try to fool around with this style :)
Edit: Hard to find these items in Legion. Didn't notice you played standard.
Dernière édition par LesserForms, le 23 juil. 2019 04:38:55
My build is slightly different, but after some fairly big changes (crafted bow + Cospri's chest) I've PoB'ed it for 5.5 million Shaper DPS and ~7500 HP. Currently I'm doing 2.8 million DPS. If I ever get one of those mirror tier Synthesis bows, it will be 10 million DPS. That's my chase item :)
"
t0lkien a écrit :
My build is slightly different, but after some fairly big changes (crafted bow + Cospri's chest) I've PoB'ed it for 5.5 million Shaper DPS and ~7500 HP. Currently I'm doing 2.8 million DPS. If I ever get one of those mirror tier Synthesis bows, it will be 10 million DPS. That's my chase item :)

Show your pob ^)
Dernière édition par alexandro_108, le 24 juil. 2019 10:26:16
"
t0lkien a écrit :

Standard or leauge gear?
I'm in Standard. I much prefer having a character I don't have to abandon after 3 months - though I play league whenever I start a new character. I've been loving this build so much I don't play anything else right now.

This is my 5.5 million setup. There are a couple of required items to make it work, the neck particularly. You of course need the "-to total mana cost of skills" on your ring/rings. Also the helm enchant is pretty much a necessity for map clearing.

This is a 3 curse version, and I *may* push it to a fourth just for the memes:

https://pastebin.com/TxFQe7Q9
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 26 juil. 2019 01:18:57
"
t0lkien a écrit :
I'm in Standard. I much prefer having a character I don't have to abandon after 3 months - though I play league whenever I start a new character. I've been loving this build so much I don't play anything else right now.

This is my 5.5 million setup. There are a couple of required items to make it work, the neck particularly. You of course need the "-to total mana cost of skills" on your ring/rings. Also the helm enchant is pretty much a necessity for map clearing.

This is a 3 curse version, and I *may* push it to a fourth just for the memes:

https://pastebin.com/TxFQe7Q9

As far as i know molten shell didnt work with gluttony, and enemies resist options already count when u choose hit by fire damage and enable conductivity curse, so it's 4.1 mil shaper dps if 14% this curse enough to constantly shock enemies...
"
alexandro_108 a écrit :

As far as i know molten shell didnt work with gluttony, and enemies resist options already count when u choose hit by fire damage and enable conductivity curse, so it's 4.1 mil shaper dps if 14% this curse enough to constantly shock enemies...

Yeah Molten Shell definitely doesn't work with Gluttony. I've swapped it out for Steelskin - strange that PoB is showing it still with MS. I'll update the link when I'm at home.

Re. "Is the Enemy Shocked?" (if that's what you're talking about) I don't know if PoB accurately calculates the average chance of shocking when you enable Shaper as a target. I've read discussions on it, people just seem to be guessing. Shocking Shaper requires a single hit for 36,000 hp, which the Crawler is obviously capable of, though.

Re. Conductivity already calculating being shocked in PoB, I don't think that's right. You can see that by un-enabling the Conductivity skill - the DPS isn't affected at all. You still have to tick the "Is the Enemy Shocked" box in Configuration.

I can only tell you that even at my 2.8 million DPS version (I haven't gotten Aul's yet), it makes quick work of both Shaper and Red Elder (who dropped a double Precision Watcher's Eye for me yesterday - the only one on the server). The 5.5 million version will just be gravy, and the 10 million version will be for my own satisfaction.
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 26 juil. 2019 03:53:43
"
t0lkien a écrit :

Yeah Molten Shell definitely doesn't work with Gluttony. I've swapped it out for Steelskin - strange that PoB is showing it still with MS. I'll update the link when I'm at home.

Re. "Is the Enemy Shocked?" (if that's what you're talking about) I don't know if PoB accurately calculates the average chance of shocking when you enable Shaper as a target. I've read discussions on it, people just seem to be guessing. Shocking Shaper requires a single hit for 36,000 hp, which the Crawler is obviously capable of, though.

Re. Conductivity already calculating being shocked in PoB, I don't think that's right. You can see that by un-enabling the Conductivity skill - the DPS isn't affected at all. You still have to tick the "Is the Enemy Shocked" box in Configuration. Being hit by Fire is attached to the effect of EE.

I can only tell you that even at my 2.8 million DPS version (I haven't gotten Aul's yet), it makes quick work of both Shaper and Red Elder. The 5.5 million will just be gravy, and the 10 million version will be for my own satisfaction.

Shock is very tricky for people to calculate and it doesn't help that Pob has a binary shock or no shock button when it should be an input box with all the options.

You don't have a resistance lowering helm and have double applied the resistance lowering from EE so I've fixed that. If you are looking at shock against shaper then the frenzy charges from the curse will have worn off during the long time he talks and you don't have single target charge generation so I've removed those too.

Un-enabling your conductivity was not changing the DPS results because you had a second conductivity/curse on hit setup activated and socketed into the bow so you would need to remove both to actually remove the curse. This was also giving the curse a higher level then the one you are actually using.

This now results in 2.4 Mil DPS which is very respectable and around what you get with a +3 DPS bow rather Quills attack speed. In general anything over 2 Mil DPS and the difference becomes imperceivably different, things like minion AI and minion movespeed start becoming far more a factor then DPS

Your chance to shock is flat from conductivity 14% lowered by shapers curse resistance down to 5% and the base 5% crit chance for 10% shock chance. At 2.4 attacks per second it will take on average 4 seconds to hit a shock but your shocks only last 2 seconds so even after hitting one it'll only be active half the time

The lightning portion of your tail spike (before shock) does 420,000 - 750,000 dmg. 40,000 lightning hit is the minimum shock requirement on shaper to give a 1% more damage shock so your crawler will be producing shocks of between 10% - 19% More damage.

To represent this you need to add a line onto a flask or something as the 'shock' button unhelpfully just gives you more non representative damage. Its probably mostly there to activate 'when shocked' conditions on other items which is understandable since shocks can be strong or weak with huge ranges depending on specific target, the roll of the damage, the chance to shock and thats not even including shock effect rounding that proper shock builds get

Your shocks against targets with less HP with be much higher, and there are other temp bonuses like Cinderswallow Urn that can be used to up it by a few %more. Inherently as a mechanic shocks are unreliable to measure as we want to invision our best case scenarios as the more common ones. Its similar to how we make our pastebins with 40 Virilence charges even though they tend to fluctuate between 30-40 depending on what you're actually doing, but with a wider range
Dernière édition par WaffleT, le 26 juil. 2019 04:27:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires