[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
LesserForms a écrit :
So. I got ~3-4 Ex left to spend on this build.
Can anyone help out with what to get?
I'm doing the WaffleT variant, so no 3xcurse for me at this point.

It seems like getting the 6-linked quill rain won't do much of a difference? or what?

I upgraded some of my jewels yesterday. They could all be better I guess but it just seems overkill to spend 1ex+ on a single jewel :D

Any tips are welcome.

Disclaimer: I have no problems with any content, just want to max out even more.

No need for a 6L quill rain. I ran the same build last league with a 5L quill rain and easily did uber elder. Main damage buff is the 6L Coming Calamity if you are going with a budget build, but you can easily do Shaper on a 5L Coming Calamity. You can probably do uber elder on a 5L too, just have to be really good with the mechanics.

The jewels are really for min-maxxing. In regards to pushing the damage more if you are using coming calamity, then the next step is to get a corrupted version probably, but that is a major expense.

IMO, the 3 curse variant is easier to push the damage higher, but a +3 bow is in the 12ex range. If you craft your own I imagine it is overall cheaper possibly. Haven't got to that point yet, still adjusting my build a bit.
Dernière édition par runnin17, le 11 avr. 2019 13:59:57
And what about going just 2 curses with gluttony and windshriek?
"
knehtq a écrit :
And what about going just 2 curses with gluttony and windshriek?

You can definitely do that if you want. Personally I am using the new quiver with sockets to trigger projectile weakness and once I have my +3 bow crafted I will be using curse on hit with poacher's mark and possibly ele weakness in the chest. Probably not going to run windshriek and get 3 curses via whispers of doom instead.

This allows me to use a stygian vise belt and also get better boots to push my life higher with likely better movespeed. Still a work in progress, slow going as I can't no life the game right now.
Not using Tombfist, got Commandment of Frost on Kill enchant on gloves ... will this mess with EE? Ready to run Uber all day to get something good if necessary, thx for any reply :)
"
runnin17 a écrit :
"
LesserForms a écrit :
So. I got ~3-4 Ex left to spend on this build.
Can anyone help out with what to get?
I'm doing the WaffleT variant, so no 3xcurse for me at this point.

It seems like getting the 6-linked quill rain won't do much of a difference? or what?

I upgraded some of my jewels yesterday. They could all be better I guess but it just seems overkill to spend 1ex+ on a single jewel :D

Any tips are welcome.

Disclaimer: I have no problems with any content, just want to max out even more.

No need for a 6L quill rain. I ran the same build last league with a 5L quill rain and easily did uber elder. Main damage buff is the 6L Coming Calamity if you are going with a budget build, but you can easily do Shaper on a 5L Coming Calamity. You can probably do uber elder on a 5L too, just have to be really good with the mechanics.

The jewels are really for min-maxxing. In regards to pushing the damage more if you are using coming calamity, then the next step is to get a corrupted version probably, but that is a major expense.

IMO, the 3 curse variant is easier to push the damage higher, but a +3 bow is in the 12ex range. If you craft your own I imagine it is overall cheaper possibly. Haven't got to that point yet, still adjusting my build a bit.

Thanks for the comment. I decided to go for a 2-sock tombfist, and a stygian wise with enough life + resist to match my old leather belt. This provided me with 2 extra jewels of 50+ life and some minion attack/cast speed. Also i just upgraded all gems in my chest 20%. Should be good :)
Thanks for the build but I have a question

is this a good cwdt setup?

Iam sitting at 7k hp rn so any tips on what gear I should go next?

Thank you!!!
ysterday switched my gear from quill to +gems crafted bow and was able to beat HoGM finally. now i officially have done everything in game with this build!

My current gear:

still need lvl 21 herald and lvl 4 empower -)
is circle of nostalgia viable? i was trying to check out at POB but cant get the +agony crawler damage mod to work
everyday trying something new
Does the ring make you feel more powerful?
Just a question.

The taunt on hit on this build.

Wouldn't this make it more dangerous?

is taunt not an issue here.

I want to play this build on HC.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires