[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

I just switched out my 5link quil rain and crafted my self a agony bow.
My agony setup before in calamity was 3 blue, 2 red, 1 green.

However my new bow is 3 red, 2 green and 1 blue. what should i put in it? or am i fucked ?

So i guess my final question is, does 3 red, 2 green and 1 blue work?
hi guys! i am really new to EE builds. How does it work? Can you check my character if i am doing it OK? I just put fire dmg to bow attacks on a jewel, and i have minion +lightning dmg on two of my jewels. am i screwed?
As long as you are the only one who deals fire damage then everything is fine. Try to hit some mobs and it should say "vulnerable to cold + vulnerable to lightning" under their name tag which means your EE works.
Dernière édition par awawawawa, le 1 mai 2019 20:35:04
hi there,

is it useful to use mirage archer as a possible 6th socket for RoA, to infuse poison more often, or will it "confuse" the scorpion too much? :-)

ty in advance
taH pagh taHbe'!
^^

I used Blind support myself ...
"
Lytor a écrit :
hi there,

is it useful to use mirage archer as a possible 6th socket for RoA, to infuse poison more often, or will it "confuse" the scorpion too much? :-)

ty in advance

question answered by myself - mirage archer does not apply poison :-p

--> still gona use it for Melee-League 3.7 ;-)
taH pagh taHbe'!
"
Aradebil a écrit :
hi guys! i am really new to EE builds. How does it work? Can you check my character if i am doing it OK? I just put fire dmg to bow attacks on a jewel, and i have minion +lightning dmg on two of my jewels. am i screwed?

you doing ok, minions cant proc EE. your fire dmg jewel proc EE to reduce resistance of cold and lightning
The Crawler is absolutely bonkers. HUGE damage for so little investment. I was able to facetank most things -- Shaper Guardians specifically -- and got through them along with Shaper on a 5L coming Calamity. Eventually, I managed to 6L my chest at level 93 and successfully slayed Uber Elder (in Standard since I didn;t have maps in Synthesis and stopped 2 months in).

The Uber Elder fight itself was made easy with the Crawler doing all the hard work while I gained Virulence Stacks and attempted to dodge attacks. For the most part, I managed to dodge everything except for being too late in dodging the degen bubbles which and some Shaper Balls which caused me to have two deaths. Nonetheless, the fight was a bit trivialized from the damage output of the minion.

Below is my very mediocre gear. I started this as my league starter and leveling was a bit slow but getting to maps wasn't an issue.

My Ghastly Abyss jewels were mediocre, some were T2 minion damage/move speed/attack speed and about 30ish life average.
Hi, you stated 20-25% less damage for 3.7 but I did some playing around in PoB and feel like I properly emulated the upcoming 3.7 nerf and tail spike damage went from 1.2mil to 676k dps. Just wondering about your math. Trying to find where I went wrong in my figuring.
"
stucrew a écrit :
Hi, you stated 20-25% less damage for 3.7 but I did some playing around in PoB and feel like I properly emulated the upcoming 3.7 nerf and tail spike damage went from 1.2mil to 676k dps. Just wondering about your math. Trying to find where I went wrong in my figuring.

Old Agony had 19% damage per virulence so at 40 you have 760% increased damage
New Agony has 12% damage per virulence so at 40 you have 480% Increased damage

Gem lost 280% Increased damage which you can get with a line saying "Minions deal 280% reduced damage" to cancel it out

From what I've seen the range is between 20-25% less damage depending on how many sources of %increased dmg that character gets

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires