[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

Just beat sharper for the first time. What a awesome build. Thank you
What nodes to take after level 90? As in the skill tree ...
Dernière édition par martyl48, le 1 avr. 2019 12:36:35
Update to be able to do better memory runs without losing to much tankiness especially at t15+ frags

Dernière édition par Bladerlore, le 3 avr. 2019 01:26:05
"
martyl48 a écrit :
What nodes to take after level 90? As in the skill tree ...

I'm going for 2 extra jewel slots + the evasion and movement speed nodes.
There might be better options, but the jewel slots seems pretty strong espicially if you wanna slot in might of the meek at some point.

just for now have lot of good yewels and i think 2 curses are enought for this build poe building shaper dmg :

626314 - mortar
2411427 - tail
2143490 - cleave

on 40 stacks
Dernière édition par CreazyX, le 3 avr. 2019 09:50:34
Current Gear:

Still need to get 2 slot Tombfist and improve all my gems.

Current Tail Spike DPS sits on 3.2M
Question for those of you not running quill rain:

How do you manage keeping stacks up on bosses? Isn't the 100% attack speed kind of mandatory? Even with quill rain I often have to use an onslaught flask to ensure 40 stacks quickly.

Also, what you do think about replacing elemental focus with level 4 empower support? Is 3 extra levels to HoA worth replacing 50% more elemental dmg?
"
evenshaman a écrit :

How do you manage keeping stacks up on bosses? Isn't the 100% attack speed kind of mandatory? Even with quill rain I often have to use an onslaught flask to ensure 40 stacks quickly.

Also, what you do think about replacing elemental focus with level 4 empower support? Is 3 extra levels to HoA worth replacing 50% more elemental dmg?

Wanted to check with your char, but you don't have a Champion and I didn't want to look through all your chars, so I simmed with my character (15 Withered Stacks for simulation purposes, not realistic, lvl 20 HoA):

Shaper dmg with Ele Focus 20/20: 1,21M
Shaper dmg with Vile Toxins 20: 1,26M
Shaper dmg with Empower 4: 1,3M
Shaper dmg with Vile Toxins 21: 1,3M

I replaced Ele Focus with Faster Attacks for mapping / Vile Toxins for bosses. Gives QoL for mapping and cheaper than Empower 4 for bossing.
You have to stack the poison up to 9 (10 w/ lvl 21) though, Empower gives its full damage directly with the first hit. That said Ele Focus means you need one off color less for the chest and have full damage with the first hit too.

I went with the gem swapping approach bc of faster map clear. In the end Empower 4 is a solid choice, I just didn't want to spend the money for that. If you have more builds to make use of a once bought Empower 4 it's a good investment ofc.

/edit: I totally forgot, with a lvl 21 HoA Empower is becoming weaker!
For comparance same sim with lvl 21 HoA:

Shaper dmg with Ele Focus 20/20: 1,41M
Shaper dmg with Vile Toxins 20: 1,46M
Shaper dmg with Empower 4: 1,45M
Shaper dmg with Vile Toxins 21: 1,51M
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 4 avr. 2019 04:18:26
"
evenshaman a écrit :

All can be checked in PoB, you honestly don't even notice the difference of switching out Quill Rain at least I didn't.

Herald of Agony scales incredibly well with gem levels +3 to HoA is much better than Elemental Focus.
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :

/edit: I totally forgot, with a lvl 21 HoA Empower is becoming weaker!
For comparance same sim with lvl 21 HoA:

Shaper dmg with Ele Focus 20/20: 1,41M
Shaper dmg with Vile Toxins 20: 1,46M
Shaper dmg with Empower 4: 1,45M
Shaper dmg with Vile Toxins 21: 1,51M

Yeah this is correct. Lvl 4 emp is a slight increase over ele focus but its so small that you'd get more actual DPS investing that currency anywhere else in the build that gives damage, like better jewels.

lvl 21 Vile Toxins is better then ele focus or empower so long as you keep up the stacks which you should be doing. Still not a huge difference and requires more chromes. There is also a few situations where you are moving or haven't hit a target yet where the crawler will have less damage then with focus but it shouldn't be very noticeable

If you swap to a +3 bow then empower becomes best gem no question as it becomes a lvl 6-7 empower.

+3 bow is better damage but I played this character and wrote the guide as a league starter so the cheaper quill rain is a better fit for that purpose. +3 bows are more expensive to craft and not available at all early in a league.

Also I felt kinda sluggish swapping out of the quill rain during clearing but that is a personal taste thing
Dernière édition par WaffleT, le 4 avr. 2019 05:30:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires