[3.6] Champion Crit Claw Reave / Double Strike (cheap / SSF)

"
slagathor1337 a écrit :
Cool build! Currently trying it out.

What 4L do you use for leveling with reave?
I think i used Melee Physical Damage + Maim + Chance to Bleed. Maybe Onslaught instead of Chance to Bleed for a while.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 27 déc. 2018 15:24:12
What about Impale, is it worth it?
"
KarvaJuna a écrit :
What about Impale, is it worth it?
That's why we're using Dread Banner. It's a nice dps increase.
Sorry is this was asked before and for my noob question. At what lvl would you say to switch to Claws?
"
HollowDean a écrit :
Sorry is this was asked before and for my noob question. At what lvl would you say to switch to Claws?
It first depends on the weapons you got so far, and if you already took the node connected to the claw cluster top right of the skill tree.
Due to it, there's no fixed level. The decision is totally upon you. Don't worry too much about it if you don't find good claws during most of your leveling.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 7 janv. 2019 02:10:51
"
Harest a écrit :
"
HollowDean a écrit :
It first depends on the weapons you got so far, and if you already took the node connected to the claw cluster top right of the skill tree.
Due to it, there's no fixed level. The decision is totally upon you. Don't worry too much about it if you don't find good claws during most of your leveling.

Thank you for answering so fast :)
I was thinking spending points one level left (to Path of the Warrior), one level down (Golem's Blood) and then to right. Is this ok?
"
HollowDean a écrit :
... [see above]
Yep, totally fine. You always want some life, especially in Betrayal even if they got nerfed a bit.
In your PoB and you gear you don't have Dread Banner. In what gear do you put gem?
"
HollowDean a écrit :
In your PoB and you gear you don't have Dread Banner. In what gear do you put gem?
Bacause i did the thread in 3.4 and PoB is still not up-to-date with 3.5 changes afaik (like Impale stuff).

You can put the banner wherever you want. On my 3.5 character i put it in one of the weapons.
Hi nice build i cleared all content with your suggested gear so i tried to change it a bit whats your thoughts?should i change something or we are cool?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires