[3.6] Champion Crit Claw Reave / Double Strike (cheap / SSF)

"
xapakomenos a écrit :
Hi nice build i cleared all content with your suggested gear so i tried to change it a bit whats your thoughts?should i change something or we are cool?
Spoiler

Thanks. That's some nice stuff you got there. Congrats on clearing all content.
I don't have much to say, as long as you enjoy your character the way it is then it's all fine. The only thing i'd 100% change however is your Elemental Damage with Attacks support gem on the main skill. You probably don't use Path of Building, but Maim support in there would still be way superior. With your current shaper dps being at 830k with flasks active, you'd get 157k more with Maim support instead, for a total of 987k. Not really needed but it's a "free" upgrade.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 17 janv. 2019 08:04:28
"
Harest a écrit :
"
xapakomenos a écrit :
Hi nice build i cleared all content with your suggested gear so i tried to change it a bit whats your thoughts?should i change something or we are cool?
Spoiler

Thanks. That's some nice stuff you got there. Congrats on clearing all content.
I don't have much to say, as long as you enjoy your character the way it is then it's all fine. The only thing i'd 100% change however is your Elemental Damage with Attacks support gem on the main skill. You probably don't use Path of Building, but Maim support in there would still be way superior. With your current shaper dps being at 830k with flasks active, you'd get 157k more with Maim support instead, for a total of 987k. Not really needed but it's a "free" upgrade.

Oh yeah forgot to change that after using frost blades in a reflect map...
I started to use abyssus and a nice corrupted bloodseeker in off hand and droped vaal pact,got over 1mil dps acording to PoB.I think thats all i can change for smooth dps and survivability.Thanks for the reply peace out :)
I think I've hit a wall with the build. Cannot kill bosses (tier 16, mastermind syndicate) because I always die when they explode themselves and I'm close enough. That's my PoB pastebin (https://pastebin.com/y6Wx3ph0). I've 1.3k chaos and could use some gear and mechanics upgrades and changes. Thank you already.
"
snnow a écrit :
... [see above]
I checked your character in PoB but everything seemed fine. You've better stuff than i've and yet i was able to kill all the Shaper guardians and the Mastermind twice (2nd time being a lvl 83 area (= t16)).
What do you mean by "when they explode" ? They all have some attacks dealing huge amount of damages that you're supposed to avoid to not die.
I don't see any Double Strike in there, do you have one in your inventory that you switch for bosses ? And are you doing the same for Bloodlust or you always use Bloodlust ? If the later, you shouldn't, chance to bleed must be used to clear maps. Bloodlust, if ever used should only be used on bosses since it's the Ancestral Protector that applies the bleed.
"
Harest a écrit :
"
snnow a écrit :
... [see above]
I checked your character in PoB but everything seemed fine. You've better stuff than i've and yet i was able to kill all the Shaper guardians and the Mastermind twice (2nd time being a lvl 83 area (= t16)).
What do you mean by "when they explode" ? They all have some attacks dealing huge amount of damages that you're supposed to avoid to not die.
I don't see any Double Strike in there, do you have one in your inventory that you switch for bosses ? And are you doing the same for Bloodlust or you always use Bloodlust ? If the later, you shouldn't, chance to bleed must be used to clear maps. Bloodlust, if ever used should only be used on bosses since it's the Ancestral Protector that applies the bleed.

Yes, my double strike is in the inventory. Usually I leave the chance to bleed on the totem and bloodlust on reave even on maps, since whenever I find a thought opponent(like syndicate) I put down my ancestral, he applies the bleed and I able to kill them faster.
Maybe is just the way I play it, but I simple cannot level up beyond 92, I'm always dying. Did u ever killed mastermind boss(Catarina)?
"
snnow a écrit :
... [see above]
Okay.
Yes, if you read again my previous message i said : "i was able to kill all the Shaper guardians and the Mastermind twice (2nd time being a lvl 83 area (= t16))".
Still, i can understand the difficulty to level up at your current level. Betrayal is definitely not an easy league, many encounters can be deadly and were even more prior to nerfs. I died a few times, that's also why i was stuck at lvl 93 when i was still playing in the beginning of the league.

When you encounter some bosses for the first time, you may need to be more careful than usual. That's especially true for Shaper's guardians, the Mastermind (Catarina), Delve bosses, some high tier map bosses, obviously Shaper / Elder, etc.
For Catarina, i guess i was lucky that the first encounter went pretty well and i was able to understand the fight relatively fast, with only one stupid death. Since, they improved a lot the visual effects apparently to make it clearer.

Most of the "end-game" bosses fights come to being used to them. At least when you're not playing a build that destroy any of these bosses in 2/3 seconds max.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 23 janv. 2019 18:27:04
Could I use blade flurry instead of double strike or would it be less dps?
"
Steven15113 a écrit :
Could I use blade flurry instead of double strike or would it be less dps?
You sure could, but you would also have less dps indeed (you just need to compare in PoB to see this).
More than the DPS anyway, it's also what you like the most to be comfortable in difficult boss battles. So if Double Strike doesn't suit you, feel free to try another skill and see how it goes.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 14 févr. 2019 21:24:55
Hello, I'm new to Path of Exile. I really like this build, but I also like Enki's too. Opinions? Thanks.
"
fredrickfredrick8 a écrit :
Hello, I'm new to Path of Exile. I really like this build, but I also like Enki's too. Opinions? Thanks.
I'll need a link to answer you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires