[3.6] Champion Crit Claw Reave / Double Strike (cheap / SSF)

"
Harest a écrit :
"
r4m0m777 a écrit :
It could be a really dumb question but, why does vaal reave is only 17% quality? i was aiming to gemscutter's prism it before any other.
It was an import of my 3.4 character and i forgot to change the gems. So that's why there's a Vaal Reave 20/17, i found it 1/17 in a gems node in Delve. And you can't use a gemcutter's prism on a corrupted gem.
This time i leveled a few Reave to get them 20, then back to lvl 1 with 20% quality, releveled them 20, and i corrupted one a few hours ago to get it as Vaal Reave 20/20.

Normally when i do a build i put all the gem at 20/0. I like to lower expectations as much as possible so it can only be better from there.

Aw, yes, i've learned it by pain lol =(
btw, great strategy to get a vaal reave, but it could fail when vaaling it, right?

Another pretty damn noob question: "Any claws with ~240+ pdps will be fine."
i've looked up your claws and i haven't seen any sort of "240" value, can you explain me what it "pdps" and this line means? sorry lol
"
r4m0m777 a écrit :
... [see above]
It can always fail using a Vaal orb, yes. But it's a 25% chance to get what we want, so it's relatively common. It's just a bit long to level the gems two times up to 20. I'm currently doing it for Double Strike now because why not.

Not that noob, and don't be sorry to ask question. I shouldn't have stated pdps in the first place but "physical dps". Which answer your question.
Now for that 240 value, you take the min. value and the max. value of the physical damages, divided by 2 (for the average) and then you multiply this by the attacks per second to get the pdps. For my currently equipped weapon in main hand, it's ((92 + 216) / 2) * 1.63 = 251 pdps.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 19 déc. 2018 23:01:28
"
Harest a écrit :
"
r4m0m777 a écrit :
Aw, yes, i've learned it by pain lol =(
btw, great strategy to get a vaal reave, but it could fail when vaaling it, right?

Another pretty damn noob question: "Any claws with ~240+ pdps will be fine."
i've looked up your claws and i haven't seen any sort of "240" value, can you explain me what it "pdps" and this line means? sorry lol
... [see above]
It can always fail using a Vaal orb, yes. But it's a 25% chance to get what we want, so it's relatively common. It's just a bit long to level the gems two times up to 20. I'm currently doing it for Double Strike now because why not.

Not that noob, and don't be sorry to ask question. I shouldn't have stated pdps in the first place but "physical dps". Which answer your question.
Now for that 240 value, you take the min. value and the max. value of the physical damages, divided by 2 (for the average) and then you multiply this by the attacks per second to get the pdps. For my currently equipped weapon in main hand, it's ((92 + 216) / 2) * 1.63 = 251 pdps.

Should I add elemental damages at this math? or even avoid elemental damage mods on my weapons?

Thank you for your support and kindness!
"
r4m0m777 a écrit :
... [see above]
Since our damages come from physical damages, elemental damages mods are a waste. Hatred still gives us a good amount of elemental damages but boosting this is way less interesting than boosting anything else. If you're talking about flat elemental damages, it's also completely useless.

The mods you want the most on your weapon are : flat physical damages (prefix), % physical damages (2 prefixes : pure and dual with accuracy even if accuracy is mostly useless here), attack speed (suffix), critical chance (suffix), critical multiplier (suffix).
So far so good, I am at 62 I got lucky finding an exalt and trading it for some 100 chaos orbs. Now its about leveling, having a hard time with the resistance. I am clearing content fairly well now. Thank you for taking the time and creating this. Hopefully I make it to level 70 this weekend. "Gym_Ball"
Any shape maps recommended? Just learned about this mechanic and want to know how to spend my first (second, third...etc) shaper orb where this build could work well
"
r4m0m777 a écrit :
... [see above]
I also find this to be personal. And since the divination cards info aren't complete or accurate it can be hard to know what's the most interesting.

I saw this document on PoE subreddit that may interest you, a map guide made by Ph0xxi.

I chose which maps to shape with the cards we know available on them, and how much i like the map, so for each tier (though i don't have the last ones yet ; remember i'm playing in SSF) :
  • T1 Atoll
  • T2 Arid Lake
  • T3 Shipyard (lucky connections)
  • T4 Beach
  • T5 Underground Sea (the survivalist)
  • T6 Wharf (lucky connections)
  • T7 Dunes
  • T8 Shore ; no idea for the second one, Orchard maybe
  • --- From there i didn't have the orbs yet so it's what i'll probably shape ---
  • T9 Vault ; 2nd & 3rd : Tropical Island & Waterways
  • T10 Belfry (for the wrath) ; 2nd & 3rd : Pier (for lucky connections) & Plateau
  • T11 Burial Chambers i guess
Dernière édition par Harest, le 25 déc. 2018 16:32:42
We don't have full elemental conversion, right? So we need to skip phys and elem reflect?
"
lasagnaman a écrit :
We don't have full elemental conversion, right? So we need to skip phys and elem reflect?
Elem reflect is very easy to counter : Disable Hatred.
Phys reflect, there's a tip somewhere in the build if you really want to do the map. But you mostly want to avoid it indeed. Definitely on T16 maps until you've better that what i said as tip : "If a map has physical reflect, an easy way to do it if you really want to is to use something like Hrimsorrow gloves and switching Reave by Frost Blades for a 100% elemental conversion. Hrimsorrow is a relatively common unique".
Cool build! Currently trying it out.

What 4L do you use for leveling with reave?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires