[3.6] Champion Crit Claw Reave / Double Strike (cheap / SSF)

How do you feel about taking Acrobatics?
"
lasagnaman a écrit :
How do you feel about taking Acrobatics?
I know it's something that is often done in the builds. It's a must if you focus only on evasion. I personally like to have a bit of both evasion and armor.
It's fine with or without, i don't know which one is the best.
Hey there,
Do you think going Slayer instead of Champion could be worth a try?
Hi, regarding weapons: Would you say that 2x Bloodseeker is bis?
"
OuZz a écrit :
Hey there,
Do you think going Slayer instead of Champion could be worth a try?
Sure. If you prefer the Slayer you'll be fine with it too. Not sure how it'd translate in terms of DPS gain/loss (probably a loss), but you can use Path of Building to check that if wanted.
"
Superjeauw a écrit :
Hi, regarding weapons: Would you say that 2x Bloodseeker is bis?
BiS for survivibility yes since it has instant leech. Otherwise the dps is clearly too low to be BiS if you want some crazy damages. Still the damages of Bloodseeker are good enough to clear all the content. So it's a personal preference. And also a matter of getting them or not if you play in SSF.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 8 déc. 2018 13:58:36
Ahh okay so i just checked, Slayer DPS is a pretty big DPS loss, i somehow thought the 20% more damage alone would be an increase. I also tried with Gladiator, the dps is about the same, but when it comes to survivability, crit chance and accuracy Champion clearly wins.
Im playing this build on trading league, fast clearing speed but I feel survivability isn't quite there for uber elder or these hard hitting syndicate members, Id like to see a setup who can kill deathless uber elder

What do you think about increased damage while leeching mastercrafted preffix? worth rolling vs adds physical damage on gloves or attack speed? and I'm not sure if its working all the time

Also i dont see the point of fortitude when you can just add a fortify gem on your movement skill...

"
vaynard2 a écrit :
... [see above]
Since i'm playing in SSF, i'm far near the point where i could show a deathless Uber Elder setup. The main point is to get a decent hp pool and keep leeching while dodging the OS attacks.

For the affix you're talking about, that's for sure a good one i guess. Not sure how it works when you're full life however, like you were wondering. I'd still try to get flat phys. atk dmg and atk spd.

For Fortitude i answered that earlier, comfort. I'm almost certain i'll not have fortify at a crucial time without this node. It's also a socket which costs a 4l until you put that cost on your mana but i can't considering i move only with whirling blades almost. Mana regen is way too low to sustain that.
If you don't want it, feel free to take any of the other ascendancy node. That's my build, you can always take a build and modify it by your own desires if you still like the base enough. I always did like that until i stopped following any build and did my own. And when i think it can help some i create a thread like that.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 11 déc. 2018 18:39:07
Just wanted to tell you:this build is awesome,Thank you!
What's the final combo of flasks that you'd go for?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires