[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

"
Tahreyn a écrit :
"
CPTCAIPI a écrit :
Sometimes i get quite a lot of damage by desecrate, i think.
Is this just happening sometimes, or is there anything i do wrong? maybe there is a gem order?
current gem order -> CWDT (lvl1) - Desecrate (lvl7) - Spirit Offering (lvl 6) - Convocation (lvl20)

The desecrate you cast will never deal any damage to you or your allies, so thats not the case. Looking at your character the only thing I can see is that you don't have 82/82 block without the conditional block modifiers, so that could solve some of the dmg spikes. With betrayal as a core you're no longer safe with negative chaos res, so you could also look into getting some more chaos resistance.

What situations are you in when you take a lot of damage?

when im happily whirling into a pack i hear the splatter of corpse explosions (at least i think its corpse explosions) and right away theres the spirit offering so i thought it has to be desecrate.
"
CPTCAIPI a écrit :
"
Tahreyn a écrit :
"
CPTCAIPI a écrit :
Sometimes i get quite a lot of damage by desecrate, i think.
Is this just happening sometimes, or is there anything i do wrong? maybe there is a gem order?
current gem order -> CWDT (lvl1) - Desecrate (lvl7) - Spirit Offering (lvl 6) - Convocation (lvl20)

The desecrate you cast will never deal any damage to you or your allies, so thats not the case. Looking at your character the only thing I can see is that you don't have 82/82 block without the conditional block modifiers, so that could solve some of the dmg spikes. With betrayal as a core you're no longer safe with negative chaos res, so you could also look into getting some more chaos resistance.

What situations are you in when you take a lot of damage?

when im happily whirling into a pack i hear the splatter of corpse explosions (at least i think its corpse explosions) and right away theres the spirit offering so i thought it has to be desecrate.

I thought the same thing was happening to me when I played this last league. Then I realized I was mixing up cause and effect. You take a big hit and that procs the cwdt spirit offering which makes a noise and consumes the corpses. So it's only natural to think that corpse explosion is causing the damage but it's just a result of it.
"
EvilSlayer420 a écrit :
Yee I use Fire element, and Physical to lightning with crawler. seems good!

Beware Pysical to lightning is not optimal since your tempest shield does lightning damages and so increase the lightning resistances of mobs with EE.
Hello,

As I'm reaching the final item set up, I want to upgrade my gloves and claws.
As the market is very scarce on our specific affixes, I will have no choice but to craft them myself.

As a newbie in crafting, especially fossil crafting, I would like some advices :

First, for other in my case, here is what I know :

http://poedb.tw/mod.php?cn=Claw allow us to see what fossil combinations do.

In this very thread, OP spoke about using bound and jagged on claws.

Yet, I'm not sure what's best for my will :

For the claw :
Mandatory affix :
increase minion damages (prefix, bound fossil)

Excluded affix :
added cold damage (prefix, risk can be solved by a scorched or corroded fossil)

then with an open affix to manual craft or innate I need :
15% chance to poison, or more (suffix or elder suffix, aberrant or corroded fossil, denied by Jagged fossil)
Added lightning or fire damage (prefix, scorched fossil, denied by corroded and half denied by aberrant)

then the very desired bonuses :
life gain on hit on blinded ennemies (elder suffix, pristine fossil)
intimidate ennemies on hit (exclusive to jagged fossil it seems)

attack speed (suffix, elder suffix, serrated fossil can help)
open affix for manual craft of minion attack speed, trigger spell (ill make another post about that later) or attack speed.

As you see, I have no idea how to proceed : bound is sure, but then what to use?
the intimidate affix will deny the poison chance on hit it seems, and so this will be the on manually crafted.
So if I use jagged I NEED added elemental (fire or lightning) damages : do I use only bound and jagged til I get what I need or is there a better way with a third fossil (pristine, scorched, prismatic or metallic) ?

If I want to skip the intimidate bonus, in order to get poison chance during the craft and so to leave an open affix for a juicy jun craft, what should I use ?
Bound and? Corroded (then hoping for multi mod room?)? Aberrant? Pristine, Serrated? Scorched?

What you guys use in order to achieve you dreamed claws?

About the glove now, is there a way to increase our chance to get the block chance (elder suffix) along with supported with poison gem support?

Because even without faster attack, it is 2 suffix already.

Finally, does sanctified fossil worth its price, or it is better to take multiple tries without it ?

I would take any tips on fossil crafting you guys can give me,

Dernière édition par BaKouneT, le 3 avr. 2019 13:24:49
Hey there!

I was able to craft my claw in max 10 attempts with 1 Jagged and 1 Bound fossil.

I didnt get the "life gain on hit on blinded ennemies" but I got the rest.

The Poison on Hit can be crafted, the recipe is from Unveiling.

I didnt go for added lightning / fire damage on claw since i got it on my Gloves. The gloves for me were much harder to obtain and I invested like 3 ex to craft it and didnt manage to do it but in the end I got lucky and bought it with 2 EX.

Hope it helps!

My claws, I had a had time crafting good minion damage and intimdate. Ended up rolling this but had cold damage, so I annul'd and got lucky. Had currency lying around so I multi mod it to get posion on hit and ias, was tempedf to try and get rid of mana but needed claw.

To OP, thanks for this really missed playing a block build.
i just tried to use molten strike and ancestral call instead of cyclone and blood magic for the uber elder fight and it seems like its a lot easier to kill him. i was able to maintain a higher virluence stack overall and therefore dealt more damage. also MS is more stationary and that itself is making the fight easier
Absolutely love this build! Fits my playstyle perfectly and it great for Hardcore. I've done a decent job getting gear and it feels really smooth. PoB has my minion at over 800k dps but not 100% how to calculate correctly. At this stage of the build I'm looking for glaring mistakes I've made and suggestions on how to push it further. Thanks
"
CPTCAIPI a écrit :
i just tried to use molten strike and ancestral call instead of cyclone and blood magic for the uber elder fight and it seems like its a lot easier to kill him. i was able to maintain a higher virluence stack overall and therefore dealt more damage. also MS is more stationary and that itself is making the fight easier

Thanks I was finally able to kill him with MS and AC. Cyclone would keep killing me when I get into tight spots.
Hello,

after swapping my very crappy weapon to a better one I gain no stacks(or max 1 stack really rare) of Herald. Maybe I didn't see something but it seems to me the Brutallity Support on the Weapon make the difference.

https://imgur.com/a/ZjhGbqz

At the moment I have no idea why it's not working anymore. I've an good dmg on Molten Strike but the Herald came up very rarely. Most time I have no buff.

thx for help.
Dernière édition par Leantara, le 5 avr. 2019 16:28:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires