[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

"
Leantara a écrit :
Hello,

after swapping my very crappy weapon to a better one I gain no stacks(or max 1 stack really rare) of Herald. Maybe I didn't see something but it seems to me the Brutallity Support on the Weapon make the difference.

https://imgur.com/a/ZjhGbqz

At the moment I have no idea why it's not working anymore. I've an good dmg on Molten Strike but the Herald came up very rarely. Most time I have no buff.

thx for help.

Yes it is brutality, according to wiki :
"Skill functions and interactions
Poison applied with skills supported by Brutality Support will have a duration of 0, deal no damage, and do not add stacks of Virulence for Herald of Agony."

So while you use this weapon, your herald of agony is useless.
Dernière édition par BaKouneT, le 5 avr. 2019 19:29:59
"
BaKouneT a écrit :

Poison applied with skills supported by Brutality Support will have a duration of 0, deal no damage, and do not add stacks of Virulence for Herald of Agony."

Thx for pointing this out. *bash head on desk*
Dernière édition par Leantara, le 6 avr. 2019 04:36:51
"
Leantara a écrit :
"
BaKouneT a écrit :

Thx for pointing this out. *bash head on desk*

Get cheap gloves with poison support and problem solved. Without brutality it is just a 5 link. Though you do want LoH from claws, not leech.
in gif i can see you're using herald of purity but none of path of building builds use it...
Dernière édition par hwan, le 7 avr. 2019 00:33:33
"
hwan a écrit :
in gif i can see you're using herald of purity but none of path of building builds use it...

The guide has been in a few revisions since I initially posted it. In that time I decided to remove HoP. The change enabled the use of better weapons and made it possible to use Hatred without an essence worm.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hello,

I would like to discuss about Spirit Offering, Desecrate and Convocation.

In the guide, you put them in a CWDT setup.

If its convenient for not having to manage them, it comes with some disadvantages :
- To deal with anti range shielded mob, not possible to cast Convocation can be a pain if you block/evade non stop.
- You have to limit level of Spirit Offering/Desecrate, and by doing so you limit your dps burst when it procs.
- As we have big chance to avoid all damages (block/evasion) that said buff doesn't proc that often (and it is even worst again boss you have to avoid mechanic such as UElder, since as you avoid their damages, you avoid your burst).

So, an easy solution would be to manually cast them by removing the CWDT gem.

But if you want to keep the QoL of not having to mind about them, a weapon with "Trigger a socketed gem when you cast a skill" Jun craft, can solve all our issues.
I also would like to introduce my variation of your build, based on
Lioneye's Vision to replace Calamity body and the new unique ring Circle of Nostalgia.
Basically it allows to get rid of Pierce to compensate the gem bonus of Calamity and to fit in another aura for you and your minion. Here Haste.

This is a POB link based on your original POB (level, gem levels and items) where I added items I currently have in Synthesis (so no GG gears or whatever).

https://pastebin.com/adG8CHqB

Con :

-1% max block (82% total)

-400 ES

Pro :

+350k shaper dps (more than 2 millions total)
without dread banner (3.7% more dps) and culling strike (10% ish more dps) calculated by POB (so something around 2.3 millions dps total)

+300 HP (to make it for the ES loss) leading to 7900 HP at hypothetical level 100

+8% physical reduction with armor against 10k physical hit (and the biggest I was able to find on poedb is less than 8k (Uelder expending circle)
(+100% fortify effect when banner planted not counted in POB)

+9% movespeed

Blood magic cyclone to have an easier time in "cannot regen" mods

+2 watcher's eye haste effect between :
- Immune to Temporal Chain
- Onslaught on kill
- perma phase run
- -20% debuff duration on you

You can have even more dps, if like in the original build, you use withering touch instead of fortify in your cyclone setup.

And here another POB link more HC oriented with determination instead of haste : https://pastebin.com/c9NdKWkS

From above we lose some of the DPS (-100k with 1.97million total) and some move speed but we gain :
11% phys reduction (21% total before fortify)
60% critical damage reduction or 8% block chance (if you can't put your hands on block gloves or the good corruption)

Note that you can replace Determination with Grace if you want to.

And if you want Abyssal Cry, you just have to lose 176 hp in the tree to get it instant like in the original build.

Dernière édition par BaKouneT, le 7 avr. 2019 17:19:37
How important is getting close to cap of 82/82 or 83/83 block? 4% vs 5% corruption on The Anvil? Currently, using Victario's Charity shield would lower my block before tempest/passive/corrupted anvil to 69%, currently looking to get block chance somewhere to patch up the loss of 6% block from lioneye
I want to thank again for the build, I have finally found something I like playing in PoE. I feel a bit overwhelmed from the amount of possible build variations. When I filter on Poe.ninja, people use Calamity, Kaoms Heart with minion helm, Lioneyes, rare armor etc. Different variations with 0-2 Circle of Nostalgia open up ways what auras to use. Three different shields. Etc. I have probably settled on my own build for now, as I want to just run maps up to T15 (which I can do fine already), Delve 250+ (fine already). I will try to link Belly of the Beast, will buy Red Nightmare, corrupted Anvil, new claw, the rest should stay the same, BUT - how big of a difference is helm enchant "Crawler fires 2 additional projectiles"? When I switch all that I wrote I could get a helm with that. As my goal is just maps and Delve, this enchant seems it will provide more trash clear. Thank you.
"
NoizyTribe a écrit :
How important is getting close to cap of 82/82 or 83/83 block? 4% vs 5% corruption on The Anvil? Currently, using Victario's Charity shield would lower my block before tempest/passive/corrupted anvil to 69%, currently looking to get block chance somewhere to patch up the loss of 6% block from lioneye

If you use POB number beware because POB doesn't calculate Red Nightmare block gain (13% in the marauder jewel spot).
To make up for the lioneyes block loss, you need block corruption and block on elder gloves.
With a 5% corruption and 5% on glove you go up to 82% block.

To get the final percent you need a +1% maximum block chance corruption on shield and a jewel with +1% block.

To be maxed before violent retaliation is not mandatory (nothing is) but still recommended against boss.
To proc this buff you have to be damaged. And so next hit from boss will have 17 or 18% chance to be blocked (since you are now maxed). It is 17 or 18% chance to take a double hit from a boss. If the boss hit hard, 2 hits can mean death or panic situation.

but if you are maxed already, you have just 17%*17% (2.89%) chance to take those two hit in a row.

I'm kind of twisting math here to explain you it is better to be maxed since the start. The real calculation of taking two hit in a raw without being maxed is not 17% but 17%*25% (4.25%) chance.
So it is 150% more chance to be in a panic situation (or dead) than if you are maxed without that passive.

That's how being maxed is important.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires