[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

giff new srs build ples mister, or riot
Thank you for the build, had much fun and killed uber elder pretty easily with it

My gear
Spoiler

I this build good for 3.7 what dps can it reach can it do 5 generals pretty easily and get 4-5 stack of drops without hh or inspired learning?
Really love this build and finally did my first ever Uber Elder kill with it tonight. The melee changes in 3,7 seem to balance out the nerf to HoAg. I tried probably 20 times to kill Uber Elder in 3.6 with this build and failed. Probably not due to gear but more lack of skill. Seemed much smoother and actually did it on first attempt this league (3 deaths but better flask management may have prevented 2).
I really liked this build. Been playing it since the beggining of this season and had so much fun. Then I changed the claw for Arakaali's Fang because "why not?" xd (my build is visible in my profile).

Just came to say thank you and give my two cents on the build:
-The node Arena Challenger in the Ascendency is really great for map clearing when using Cyclone. Thanks to the node Sovereignty, I can use Blood and Sand along the HoA and Hatred (but you can use Flesh and Stone for the increase on Physical Damage and Maim).
-The "#% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill recently" mod in Jewels is really strong when you consider that Convocation is a minion skill that has very low cooldown and only spends 6 mana (none if you have -mana cost in your rings). Still, I wouldn't recommend to look for it in every jewel.
-"Minions have 4% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks" is really good with an AoE minion like the Crawler. Only 1 Jewel with this mod is good enough.
Hey! Did play this in Synth League and it was great! :)
Any plans on updating this one for 3.9? Seems an good one for the upcoming league.

Thanks for your work and a really great build. :)
"
Totenfrosch a écrit :
Hey! Did play this in Synth League and it was great! :)
Any plans on updating this one for 3.9? Seems an good one for the upcoming league.

Thanks for your work and a really great build. :)

I'm afraid that I won't be making a proper full build update for the upcoming league. I did take a quick look at my path of building and got the following PoB build:

https://pastebin.com/JqtuaWGw

It's based on the recommended setup but has a updated tree and some rings with crafted -# mana cost to skills. As neither cyclone or shield charge will cost any mana I've also changed the base type of the claw to Imperial Claw in order to increase our attack speed and life gain on hit. The free skill usage also removes the need of using an Enlighten so you'll be able to use another skill or support there, maybe a Guard skill?

I hope this helps.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Totenfrosch a écrit :

"
Tahreyn a écrit :

I'm afraid that I won't be making a proper full build update for the upcoming league. I did take a quick look at my path of building and got the following PoB build:

https://pastebin.com/JqtuaWGw

It's based on the recommended setup but has a updated tree and some rings with crafted -# mana cost to skills. As neither cyclone or shield charge will cost any mana I've also changed the base type of the claw to Imperial Claw in order to increase our attack speed and life gain on hit. The free skill usage also removes the need of using an Enlighten so you'll be able to use another skill or support there, maybe a Guard skill?

I hope this helps.

Thanks so much! This helps a bunch. Tave fun in the upcomming league and thanks again for your reply!
I'm most definitely going to league start in 3.8 with this. Thanks for updating the POB <3
Hello everyone. I've just reached maps and I feel like my DPS is pretty bad, survivality is on point tho. Are there some obvious cheap changes I could make to improve DPS? Thank you :D

Edit: Made some good changes thanks to getting some really lucky drops and now it actually looks very good. Still a long way to go but I can definitely see some major DPS improvements!
Dernière édition par Athru, le 8 sept. 2019 18:26:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires