[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

For your Cospri setup, did you take Vicious Projectiles over Minion Damage bc easier coloring the chest or is there another reason? Or do you say the damage is already enough so it doesn't really matter anymore?
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :
For your Cospri setup, did you take Vicious Projectiles over Minion Damage bc easier coloring the chest or is there another reason? Or do you say the damage is already enough so it doesn't really matter anymore?

Yea, it's because of the colors.
I dont even like using Vicious Proj because it lowers attack speed and that's really not good for the clearspeed, but it's the best green one with a usable mana multiplier there is. I go into negative mana with Withering Touch.
Damage wise I dont lose that much by using Vicious Proj instead of Minion Damage, and yes the damage is already enough for pretty much everything in the game.
Thanks for your great build, im lvl95 and did uber elder for the first time and deathless :) i made only some small adjustments in gems and tree.

I plan to start in betrayal with this build - if its not getting nerfed :)
Just wanted to ask - why are you taking minion accuracy nodes on passive tree in templar's area while having Worthy Foe ascendancy (monsters taunted by you can not evade attacks - agony crawler has 100% chance to hit in that case as you taunt everything on the screen with rain fo arrows)?
Dernière édition par natenczaswojski, le 7 déc. 2018 07:11:40
"
natenczaswojski a écrit :
Just wanted to ask - why are you taking minion accuracy nodes on passive tree in templar's area while having Worthy Foe ascendancy (monsters taunted by you can not evade attacks - agony crawler has 100% chance to hit in that case as you taunt everything on the screen with rain fo arrows)?

I dont take these nodes for the accuracy, I take them for the attack speed.
You want as much minion attack speed as possible for this build because of the "Spiritual Command" node.
Well I guess that's some kind of justification. Yet still most of bonuses are wasted on those nodes - minion damage and attack speed bonuses from passive tree are being drowned in crawler's humongous damage and IAS bonuses from virulence stacks (as they are additive) and like I said accuracy mostly doesn't matter in that setup.

If you want more attack speed for yourself you can go for Berserking and instead of stretching the tree towards Redemption it might be better to pick more life somewhere or even better a jewel socket for more flat minion damage.
Thank you very much for your build Clooney. Once again you did a fantastic work, it's a simply amazing tanky and strong build for cheap cost. And the tree is so versatile... You can easily adjust it for your needs (e.g. I went for resistances for easier gearing and was able to fit in a Doedre's Damning).
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 9 déc. 2018 03:11:53
Hi, trying this build in HC betrayal

Whats difference between RoA and Barrage?, does barrage gets more life leached?
Also how is this buuild vs syndicate members? cuz they hit like a truck and got lots of life

Ty
"
Camaron a écrit :
Hi, trying this build in HC betrayal

Whats difference between RoA and Barrage?, does barrage gets more life leached?
Also how is this buuild vs syndicate members? cuz they hit like a truck and got lots of life

Ty

Yes, Barrage has high life gain per second for single target and the Withering Touch debuff. RoA with Poacher's Mark is enough to sustain off packs of enemies.

From what i can tell so far, syndicate members seem a bit overtuned overall.
The adds they spawn help to sustain with RoA, but they have some nasty one-shot damage. So not much i can tell you in that regard, other than be careful with those encounters.
SO if barrage has more life gain why use roa? any advantage ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires