[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

"
Mascimewolf a écrit :
Love this build , thanks for sharing it , did Uber Elder at lvl 85.
I just have a question if you don't mind , what do you think is the best body's choice between those two :

Coming calamity gives +2 to agony but great Evasion , +1 curse , free poison and applying curses on hexproof ennemies are so great !

I also choosed the elemental way with agony , with Grip of the council gloves , physical to lightning , elemental weakness and Ele equilibrium.
Not sure if it's better than pure physical.

They both have advantages.
HoA scales really good with extra levels from the Calamity and you have free Support choice because of the reservation mod. But that's literally it, since the stun avoidance and the ES do absolutely nothing for this build.
All the mods of Cospri's are useful, but you need either the reservation helmet enchant or extra passive points for reduced mana reserve nodes to be able to use the best support gems.

I'm not sure if you can make up the damage loss of +2 with an extra Vuln or Despair curse you get from Cospri's. I crafted myself this one and I didnt notice much in terms of damage using an extra Vuln curse. I did it mostly for the hexproof mod for delving at depth 600.

It's also hard to say what the highest damage setup is, since GGG doesnt give out any minion stats. All we know is that it's apparently 60% phys and 40% chaos damage.
So the double Withering Touch setup, linked with both HoA and with Barrage, might be the highest damage one and I think about including it in the guide.
hey I'm also using a champion HOA summoner. But instead of quill rain, I'm using poets pen linked with immortal call+frostbomb+blade vortex. My other gear is a romiras to generate power charges, and a volls amulet to get endurance charges. It's basically got immortal call up 100% of the time. And barrage+gmp+lgoh+withering touch+poison keeps up sustain/stacks easy.

The shield is a Victaro's shield to make hoa even more powerful. as for the rings, they're corrupted with 'hatred has 20% increased effect' so the HOA 3 shots all t15 bosses.

No need for minion accuracy because taunt/gluttony belt gives minion 100% accuracy.
Dernière édition par id_rather_be_single, le 21 oct. 2018 01:45:15
Really nice build, love it :-)

But i have a Question: Why u Use Withering Touch in den Glove-Setup? Is it better than LMP?

"
Wolve666 a écrit :
Really nice build, love it :-)

But i have a Question: Why u Use Withering Touch in den Glove-Setup? Is it better than LMP?

Im trying out not using LMP right now, it's around 1000 less life gain per second but it seems to be still enough life recovery for boss fights.
Using Withering Touch both in the Barrage and in the Herald setup should be a lot more damage and I think about changing it in the guide and drop either Damage On Full Life or Empower.
thx for your replay. so u think, your actual setup is better than that in the guide (with calamity armor)?

this build is awesome, was able to beat uber izaro though i am just lvl64 at the moment. usually takes me lvl75 to beat the guy. thanks for this OP!
Update:

The HoA minion stats got added to PoB today, this shows that the minion deals enough damage without having to get any minion nodes on the tree at all.
I still decided to keep the efficient minion nodes, the ones that give attack speed, because those work for Barrage and Rain of Arrows too.
We got another jewel socket and a bit of life and life regen this way.

I also decided to change Lesser Multiple Projectiles to Withering Touch in the Barrage setup. We lose around 1000 life gain per second but this adds 25% more damage for the HoA minion.
I tested this setup now for a bit and the life recovery for bosse like guardians, shaper and elder is still enough, so it is worth in my opinion.
It's possible to use both in a 6-link when you get an Unset ring for the Blink Arrow.

"
Wolve666 a écrit :
thx for your replay. so u think, your actual setup is better than that in the guide (with calamity armor)?

The Barrage setup is better, i changed it in the guide.
My Cospri's Will is only better than Calamity because of the corruption. This is expensive and hard to get so i dont wanna include this into the guide.
I did this mainly to be able to delve to 600+ where Hexproof enemies start to oneshot, it also forces me to use the HoA reservation helmet enchant, which is kinda lame.

"
dungremoire a écrit :
this build is awesome, was able to beat uber izaro though i am just lvl64 at the moment. usually takes me lvl75 to beat the guy. thanks for this OP!

Glad you like it, hope you have fun with the final build!
thx for the updates and your work! really good and thoughtful char.
little tip from me for leveling: i leveld from lvl 1 up with RoA, with HoA later its crushing all way :-)
Dernière édition par Wolve666, le 26 oct. 2018 20:02:19
How do you think this builds compare to the 83/83 Block Gladiator HoA build, seems like kinda the same but different.

Wanna hear your thoughts on it.

(considering which to go with and im unsure)
"
Nephanis a écrit :
How do you think this builds compare to the 83/83 Block Gladiator HoA build, seems like kinda the same but different.

Wanna hear your thoughts on it.

(considering which to go with and im unsure)

I'd say the main differences to consider are the budget, the movement skill, the curses and maybe the sustain.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires