[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

What are your thoughts on Wither in a spell totem setup (faster casting + mult. totems) to replace Barrage? It seems better for applying Wither stacks but I'm not sure how necessary life leech is against higher level bosses.
"
おねえちゃん a écrit :
What are your thoughts on Wither in a spell totem setup (faster casting + mult. totems) to replace Barrage? It seems better for applying Wither stacks but I'm not sure how necessary life leech is against higher level bosses.

The life gain on hit with barrage is too good to give up, you can facetank almost everything with that.

Just want to say Thanks for the guide. The addition of Holy Relic adds 88% ms when its in the 3+ ring. Three curses with spider and maim and they hardly move.
Dernière édition par ZrxLvR, le 27 févr. 2019 16:44:55
I'm curious does shaper/elder/uber elder reduce the effect of poachers mark life gain on hit from gluttony since curses are 80% less effective on these bosses? Wouldn't it be better using 2 elder +20 life gain on hit ring instead and use a good stygian vise with high life and res?

Also what dose withering touch linked to barrage do? Does HoA crawler do chaos damage in some ways? The crawler itself only seems to do physical damage.
Dernière édition par mickeymicky, le 28 févr. 2019 22:21:57
"
mickeymicky a écrit :
I'm curious does shaper/elder/uber elder reduce the effect of poachers mark life gain on hit from gluttony since curses are 80% less effective on these bosses? Wouldn't it be better using 2 elder +20 life gain on hit ring instead and use a good stygian vise with high life and res?

Also what dose withering touch linked to barrage do? Does HoA crawler do chaos damage in some ways? The crawler itself only seems to do physical damage.

Yes, it's affected by the curse reduction on bosses.
The belt makes it possible to gain life and mana against hexproof enemies, saves you a link in the "curse on hit" setup and also keeps this build rather low budget. That's why I recommend it in the guide.
Not sure how expensive good rings with "life gain on hit" are though.

The minion does something like 60% phys and 40% chaos damage.
"
mickeymicky a écrit :

The belt makes it possible to gain life and mana against hexproof enemies, saves you a link in the "curse on hit" setup and also keeps this build rather low budget. That's why I recommend it in the guide.

"
"
mickeymicky a écrit :

Thanks, I've already crafted 2 elder coral ring and was wondering if it's better to use them. Now I can drop windshriek aswell. Good to know it does chaos dmg, I might just ditch life gain on hit in barrage setup and use withering touch instead
Dernière édition par mickeymicky, le 1 mars 2019 11:26:10
Wow. I've been browsing all the Agony builds and this seems like the tankiest thus far. Just what I want! Should be fine in 3.6?

Great guide btw. Very well-written.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Dernière édition par girng, le 7 mars 2019 12:29:25
i hope, he will update the guide..agony crwaler isn nerft so i think nothing changes :-)
After getting that Deathless U.Elder kill on your Zombiemancer build I've decided I wanted to try something else you made.

This build looks quite spicy, just one question how on earth would you level this? Is it feasible to league start with it and slowly build up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires