[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

"
BobJr350 a écrit :
Hey man. Just killed uber elder with the help of you guide! Felt pretty good but I'm still a newbie to the fight. Every other boss is a pushover. I used a hybrid of your and engineering eternity's guides. Specifically your defense (minus 1 curse) + his offense.

https://pastebin.com/wNkAHepn

Thanks again!

Nice, congrats!

As with all my builds, I try to go for the best balance between survivability, damage and clearspeed.
You went for Hatred instead of Temp Chains to make use of EE, should be a big damage boost compared to me.
This build is absolute nuts.
Very tanky. Facetank uber elder shaper beam no issue.

Over 7aps w barrage in gloves w poison and attack speed support.

Easy clear. Pretty cheap. Empower EE phys to lightning dofl minion dmg pierce/Vile toxins [clear /boss]

I've never played a faster boss killer build and map clearing is just as solid.

My version changed the tree quite a lot. 8 jewels atm will be 9 at 94. 6666 hp. 66% dodge 56% spell dodge 17% block 11% spell block. Using rearguard quiver. 300% minion attack speed.
Shock absolutely anything even uber w the massive hits that agony crawler has. Champion 20% dmg taken for enemies taunted is crazy strong. 40 stacks all the time on bosses 30+ easily sustained in trash.

I don't even have 20 20 and did t13 red elder and shaper with no issue.
Dernière édition par Eron_TR, le 12 oct. 2018 20:44:11
Hrdcore viable ?
"
Hrdcore viable ?

I can farm T16 with all mods without much trouble, only really nasty mod combinations make Shaper guardians dangerous to facetank.
I dont recommend to do Uber Elder on HC with this build though.
Another sick build Clooney, thanks!
Hey, do you know if the Champion's 100% chance to taunt on hit applies to spell hits as well? Also, I'm assuming that the Worthy Foe node makes it so minion hits also cannot be evaded. Is that right?
"
generalchaos a écrit :
Hey, do you know if the Champion's 100% chance to taunt on hit applies to spell hits as well? Also, I'm assuming that the Worthy Foe node makes it so minion hits also cannot be evaded. Is that right?

Yes to both.
Just popped in to say that thanks for making the build!

Switched to this build from a smite build mid league and have had a blast with it. Did my first shaper, uber elder and atlas completion ever! Going for 37 challenges to close the league. :)

I've been experimenting with putting hatred on top of the curses and it works very well.
"
palamu a écrit :
Just popped in to say that thanks for making the build!

Switched to this build from a smite build mid league and have had a blast with it. Did my first shaper, uber elder and atlas completion ever! Going for 37 challenges to close the league. :)

I've been experimenting with putting hatred on top of the curses and it works very well.

Congrats! Glad you enjoy it.

But why are you not making use of Elemental Equilibrium while using Hatred? It's just one point and it shouldnt be that hard to get fire or lightning damage somewhere on the gear.
Love this build , thanks for sharing it , did Uber Elder at lvl 85.
I just have a question if you don't mind , what do you think is the best body's choice between those two :

Coming calamity gives +2 to agony but great Evasion , +1 curse , free poison and applying curses on hexproof ennemies are so great !

I also choosed the elemental way with agony , with Grip of the council gloves , physical to lightning , elemental weakness and Ele equilibrium.
Not sure if it's better than pure physical.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires