[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

As a new poe player, I jumped into this build cause it had the budget label on it. At that time I didn't knew, but just now I realize how close to impossible it is to get a 5r-1g perfect form.

You should really remove the budget label from this , or more people will fall for this trap
Dernière édition par MaximusDM2264, le 8 juil. 2019 21:44:13
Been following your guide since the build's original inception as dw dreamfeather + old queen of the forest combo, and have been doing bleed builds regularly since too.

Agree with your assessment, loczek, that this build going forward is better as a champ. Having done sword and board variants, I think bleed doesn't synergize as well as impale does now.

But bleed is in a good spot this league with the introduction of the new physical auras and gems. Started a bleed glad and took him to all endgame (uber elder, atziri etc.) on decent gear (rt-corrupted dreadbeak, steel rings and ryslatha's coil), with one one point in the impale cluster - basically not focusing on impale at all.

Haven't tried other skills in depth, but I'd say bladestorm with blood and sand is really good for bleed, allows you hit and move effectively, particularly useful in the uber fights.

"
MaximusDM2264 a écrit :
As a new poe player, I jumped into this build cause it had the budget label on it. At that time I didn't knew, but just now I realize how close to impossible it is to get a 5r-1g perfect form.

You should really remove the budget label from this , or more people will fall for this trap

It takes approximately 1600 Jewellers Orbs to craft 5R 1G on The Perfect Form, which is perfectly doable in my opinion. It took me more like 2000+, but I was fine with a 5 link 3R 2G for a while. The updated build features a tree for the Champion Ascendancy with a larger focus on Impale and uses a 4R 2G Perfect Form, which only takes around 600 Jewellers to craft.

Six linking is never cheap, and with the specific colors needed it means Fated Connections or buying an existing 6 link chest isn't an option for this build. Corrupted Dreamfeathers are getting more expensive as well, solely because of this build I feel. Impresence, 21/23 Lacerate, and the helmet enchant are all pretty cheap though.
Dernière édition par Xcalibris, le 9 juil. 2019 21:04:15
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
MaximusDM2264 a écrit :

It takes approximately 1600 Jewellers Orbs to craft 5R 1G on The Perfect Form, which is perfectly doable in my opinion. It took me more like 2000+, but I was fine with a 5 link 3R 2G for a while. The updated build features a tree for the Champion Ascendancy with a larger focus on Impale and uses a 4R 2G Perfect Form, which only takes around 600 Jewellers to craft.

Six linking is never cheap, and with the specific colors needed it means Fated Connections or buying an existing 6 link chest isn't an option for this build. Corrupted Dreamfeathers are getting more expensive as well, solely because of this build I feel. Impresence, 21/23 Lacerate, and the helmet enchant are all pretty cheap though.

I used a calculator and since perfect form is a pure dex based chest , it would take more than 90.000 tries with chromatics to get a 5 red and 1 green setup. I don't understand how you do it with jewellers . Is there some secret way of getting the colors you want ?
"
MaximusDM2264 a écrit :
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
MaximusDM2264 a écrit :

I used a calculator and since perfect form is a pure dex based chest , it would take more than 90.000 tries with chromatics to get a 5 red and 1 green setup. I don't understand how you do it with jewellers . Is there some secret way of getting the colors you want ?

Yeah it's unbearable with chromatics but you can recraft sockets over and over until you get the right colors. It's about a 7% chance for a socket to be red when crafting sockets on The Perfect Form. You can google Vorici method or watch this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrneiNryNw
"
loczek123 a écrit :
"
I didn't notice a big jump in dps when i swapped to Perfect Form yesterday.

The power of Perfect Form is "Evasion Rating is increased by Uncapped Cold Resistance" to use it well you need to have cold resistance literally everywhere where possible, I quickly calculated that you have 179% on items, minus 30% on perfect form you have 149% plus 49% on tree, this its small amount. ring should provide 60% + each, jewels should have 10% + each. It's important. How many Evasion you have?

At HO Evasion he gives me 242% increased Attack Damage.
In combat Evasion gives me 289% increased Attack Damage. (In practice, this is our regular increased. Because we always have "30% increased Evasion Rating during Onslaught" and "+1000 to Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify")
And flask on, give me 519% increased Attack Damage.

I checked it both in PoB and in the game, there is no chance that any sword or chest increased my dps. In a combat, I have a 73% chance to evade, but we also use the blind which increases the chance to cap 95%. You can see it nicely on the last Minotaur video that minotaur not hit me for almost the entire fight: D

Thank you very much for this build, played in 2015 and 2 weeks in synthesis and compared to those days, with this build I had a breeze and fun time clearing content for the past month.

Never really like cyclone or blade flurry style gems so sticking to gladiator, vaal ancestral warchief feels like a better totem, add dread banner for more impale chance (might need a few mana nodes to sustain, I have some for the int)

Was going to post a thanks when I cleared uber elder but I guess I'm still too new to clear (16 tries and best run was 50% 25% life).

Questions:
Is there an alternative for impresence? (the maddening presence gets very maddening at times)

And wow 116k evasion, not sure if I'm missing out anything but my highest is only 84k though items look quite similar

I have 41k evasion in HO, 322% cold res
77k (84k in combat), 402% cold res with flasks

For all content (is it excluding physical reflect? or am I missing something again hahaha).

Thank you again and also a big thank you to those who shared the crafting bench colouring technique.
"
Xcalibris a écrit :

Yeah it's unbearable with chromatics but you can recraft sockets over and over until you get the right colors. It's about a 7% chance for a socket to be red when crafting sockets on The Perfect Form. You can google Vorici method or watch this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrneiNryNw

Just checked it, yeah, it's easier this way but still the average cost in chromatics + jewellers + fusings to get it done is around 13 exalteds. I didn1t expected a cheap six link but I thought I could get one with maybe 3-4 exalteds but 13 for me is way beyond what can be considered budget
I have troubles finding the 6l & 6s crafting recipe in the mine more so than with the currency. So currently, there's a 5r perfect form sitting in my crafting bench xD
Dernière édition par Plmko, le 12 juil. 2019 06:26:09
"
Just checked it, yeah, it's easier this way but still the average cost in chromatics + jewellers + fusings to get it done is around 13 exalteds. I didn1t expected a cheap six link but I thought I could get one with maybe 3-4 exalteds but 13 for me is way beyond what can be considered budget

where did you get this number 13ex?

especially to show how easy and cheap it gets off color I went to the standard and recorded a video. To be not told that it was a one-time luck (but anyway first try was lucky one) I recorded a second time as I do 5r 1g.

The first time, exactly 820 Jeweler was used https://youtu.be/I8QHWvcOfo8
The second time, exactly 1334 Jeweler was used https://youtu.be/I8QHWvcOfo8

Taking into account the current prices, it would cost me on legion the first time - 0.7ex and second - 1.1ex. So to the cost of the normal six-link we add this value. Because doing Six-link is no different from other builds. Even if you have a lot of bad luck, it seems to me that there is no option to get close to 13ex. On legion I have already done twice off-color on Perfect Form, now I play Death Oath which also had to off-color on 1r (this is Armour chest so same situation). I have never used more than 2000 jewelers which means I have never even spent 2ex on off-color. And the same word budget is used as an entry threshold on league start, it is known that to make a good minmax, you need to spend some currency. I added links to the video in the first post will be useful for another player.

"
Questions:
Is there an alternative for impresence? (the maddening presence gets very maddening at times)

And wow 116k evasion, not sure if I'm missing out anything but my highest is only 84k though items look quite similar

I have 41k evasion in HO, 322% cold res
77k (84k in combat), 402% cold res with flasks

For all content (is it excluding physical reflect? or am I missing something again hahaha).

1. no Rare can match him but there is one option that I did not even consider, Aul's Uprising with Grace is even stronger, the cheapest now costs 8ex, having it we attach Curse Aura (as Glad Vulnerability as Champ Punishment) it gives additional 15-20% to Evasion Rating, it is perfect but the price: P Impresence is perfect for Gladiator practically must be, as the champion loses a bit but it is still hard to replace Rare.

2. It was from Champion, he draws much more Evasion.

3. You're right, you can not do Phy reflect map. This is the only mapmode that can not be done, I have to put information somewhere else.
i have a noob question and i may sound stupid in it
i made these weps

and i forgot to make them 20% quality do i have to remake another ones or it`ll not be that big of a difference ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires