[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
weezél a écrit :
trying to get the 5r 1g and this happens....worth hanging on to..I've no idea

haha was the same
"
Mmi257ia a écrit :
"
jorge69696 a écrit :
Has anyone managed to do the 150 kills during a legion encounter challenge? I can't do it for the life of me. Having to stay in place while attacking takes too much time away. Even if I 1 shot the monsters, I can't do it in time.

I'm using the lacerate build.

It was hard but some way did it on low tier map (forgot where exactly)
Hard but real.

I accidentaly completed this challenge in beach map with gla and lacerate
have a question about the aura's using your exact gem setup in the final "character gems tab" and i cant seem to use all of them at one time. i dont have enough space to use grace while using arctic armour, flesh and stone, vulnerability with blasphemy, blood and sand, and dread banner. i have enlighten linked with flesh and stone and grace but still cant use all at once.
"
have a question about the aura's using your exact gem setup in the final "character gems tab" and i cant seem to use all of them at one time. i dont have enough space to use grace while using arctic armour, flesh and stone, vulnerability with blasphemy, blood and sand, and dread banner. i have enlighten linked with flesh and stone and grace but still cant use all at once.

Arctic armour is free because of The Perfect Form, if you don`t have it, don`t use AA
Dread banner is used only in champion version and
"
Free when we get Inspirational Ascendancy node from cruel lab.

Vulnerablity is the same as AA but free because of Impresence amulet.
Dernière édition par Mmi257ia, le 20 juil. 2019 16:52:52
could someone give recoomendations on how to improve my build? not getting all the damage i want, cant seem to find a way to get more life too :(

https://pastebin.com/gEBBPzbT
Dernière édition par kristiansja, le 21 juil. 2019 18:37:44
"
kristiansja a écrit :
could someone give recoomendations on how to improve my build? not getting all the damage i want, cant seem to find a way to get more life too :(

Swap a life flask for a sapphire flask. Get cold res on your jewels, and items that lack it. Get another sapphire ring instead of two stone if you can. Boots & gloves missing cold res, though i realize it gets harder to stack mods to have all 3.

In terms of devotos, i didn't use it for this build. I suppose you could, but probably better to get cold res + high evasion on the helm.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
"
kristiansja a écrit :

Swap a life flask for a sapphire flask. Get cold res on your jewels, and items that lack it. Get another sapphire ring instead of two stone if you can. Boots & gloves missing cold res, though i realize it gets harder to stack mods to have all 3.

In terms of devotos, i didn't use it for this build. I suppose you could, but probably better to get cold res + high evasion on the helm.

Yea, actually i have switched the helmet and a little in skill tree to farm at Glacier. This is the helmet im using. Gear with 3 res is definitely expensive, Im actually on econ-mode, trying to save ex for another MF build :D. Thx for ur help.
Managed to get this jewel for 1ex. I feel like I got a really good deal.

Got rid of the 3 attack speed nodes and got the 3 area of effect ones. The increased aoe helps me clear stacks more comfortably.

Removed multistrike. The extra attacks made me more stationary and even while cancelling the attack animation it still felt a bit sluggish but now it's fine.

I also pursued another jewel slot.
Uber Elder down! (Final build)

This was my first attempt at Uber Elder so that may have played a factor but I could not down him with Glad/Lacerate. I switched to Champion/Bladestorm and got him first try. Although I didn't like Bladestorm at first, I ended up loving it once I improved my play style with it.

Thanks again for sticking with the guide and updating it so often throughout the league.

Dying to t16 guardians a bit.

Having trouble with survivability.

https://pastebin.com/dLqxkG8k

For whoever has a look, thanks
Dernière édition par Nuhvok_Kal, le 27 juil. 2019 23:54:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires