[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
Cookieesan a écrit :
Hi, started this build recently, and its been going quite well. But i wonder, does runing despair aura with that 50-60 increased dot dmg, outweight blasp + vulnerbility? U use witchbrew + other flasks for maping, and skip it with bosses? How does that look?

Tried to look for it in the thread, but didnt found anything. Sorry if i missed it.

Cheers

I did some quick testing in Path of Building, and Despair seems to do less damage for bleed DoT and melee hits. Apart from that, Vulnerability Aura is free from Impresence, so it's definitely the way to go.
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
Cookieesan a écrit :
Hi, started this build recently, and its been going quite well. But i wonder, does runing despair aura with that 50-60 increased dot dmg, outweight blasp + vulnerbility? U use witchbrew + other flasks for maping, and skip it with bosses? How does that look?

Tried to look for it in the thread, but didnt found anything. Sorry if i missed it.

Cheers

I did some quick testing in Path of Building, and Despair seems to do less damage for bleed DoT and melee hits. Apart from that, Vulnerability Aura is free from Impresence, so it's definitely the way to go.

Im using lvl 17 vulner + blasph and impresence, and even if im using witchfire brew, and i see that aura ring pop up, monsters still are cursed with vuln.

Then i guess, i should change it for normal stibnite flask?
After buying the resolute technique DreamFeather, how the skill tree looks like ?
"
Cookieesan a écrit :
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
Cookieesan a écrit :

Cheers

Im using lvl 17 vulner + blasph and impresence, and even if im using witchfire brew, and i see that aura ring pop up, monsters still are cursed with vuln.

Then i guess, i should change it for normal stibnite flask?

The Despair aura from Witchfire Brew doesn't bypass curse limit, so you can only apply one curse. The (25-40)% increased damage over time is the main use of Witchfire Brew for bleed builds. For the non-bleed version I would go for a different flask like Lion's Roar: (20-25)% MORE melee physical damage.
"
Xcalibris a écrit :

The Despair aura from Witchfire Brew doesn't bypass curse limit, so you can only apply one curse. The (25-40)% increased damage over time is the main use of Witchfire Brew for bleed builds. For the non-bleed version I would go for a different flask like Lion's Roar: (20-25)% MORE melee physical damage.

I knew about the first part, just thought like increased eva from normal flask, or some other affix could be better, but i guess that makes sense. Thanks :)
"
Cookieesan a écrit :
"
Xcalibris a écrit :

I knew about the first part, just thought like increased eva from normal flask, or some other affix could be better, but i guess that makes sense. Thanks :)

The nice thing about flasks is that they're very easy to swap around. I'm still working to build up a nicer pool of flasks to use in any situation.
"
Hi TS, thanks for this wonderful guide.

For the POB link (for Champion build), it seems like the tree is for Gladiator build for the earlier tree (36 point, 55 point, 75 point and 95 point). Can you please help to check it out?

Thanks alot.

Corrected, PoB champion starter already contains a progressive tree.

Witchfire flask it is written in a guide that we only use it for Gladiator and only if we want to make Bleed's potential to the limit. You can easily replace this flsk with the usual Stibnite flask, with the option of additional %Elemental Resists or %Evasion rating, this will increase our hit dmg.

Three flanks that we must have

I do not think I need to explain why this type of flaks we use. The other two can be two HP or one HP + Bismuth (another cold resist) / Quicksilver / Granite (we have a lot % to Armour from the tree, 3000 will give us a lot of value, which will always increase us dmg thanks to the belt, Lion's Roar is also a good Armour Flask but I personally do not like this knockback) / Sulphur (additional damage, good for Gladiator because it also increases Bleed dmg).
Didn't this build use (or have an option for) 1H axe before, and used armour, not evasion?
Or am I thinking of a different build?
Player numbers are plummeting.
"
SpectralDrake a écrit :
Didn't this build use (or have an option for) 1H axe before, and used armour, not evasion?
Or am I thinking of a different build?

This build since it was published (3.3 from what I remember) was based on Dreamfeather and stacking evasion. so you probably thought about another build
Just wanted to say thank you for this build. I just managed (with alot of help from strangers) to get a 6Link Perfect Form with 5r 1g and now I am slapping bitches down like it's going out of fashion.

One thing I detest about this build is the maddening presence buff. Can we make enough noise to get GGG to change it. It actually makes it harder to play (for me at least.

I also managed to get a fortify + area effect double corrupt on one of my Dreamfeathers which was really nice.

Anyway having loads of fun with this so wanted to thank you for the hard work.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires