[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Anyone else using this build for 3.9? Really fun so far, up to T7/8 is smooth with 5L. Not really sure what to upgrade after the unique sword and belt with grace mod, other major items seem really expensive (multiple Ex).
Hi my firend.

I've been playing this build in Metamorph and I really enjoyed it. Thank you very much for it! Done all content with ease except for Sirus (too silly to avoid beams) and Uber Elder (didn't try). The concept, stacking defense giving offence is just great. I can highly recommend this build: it's fast, funny and a solid allrounder for a league. And it's incredibly cheap for what you get!

Two more things:
- chaos resist isn't really necessary if you dodge yourself
- anointment I chose is Tenacity

Here's my gear:

Spoiler
3.10 - There are no major changes, build is at the same place
Excellent build, loving it so far.
All I'd like to add is if anybody's having mana issues, just annoint mana leech.
How do you deal with reflect map guys?
"
Aphasmayra a écrit :
Hi my firend.

I've been playing this build in Metamorph and I really enjoyed it. Thank you very much for it! Done all content with ease except for Sirus (too silly to avoid beams) and Uber Elder (didn't try). The concept, stacking defense giving offence is just great. I can highly recommend this build: it's fast, funny and a solid allrounder for a league. And it's incredibly cheap for what you get!

Two more things:
- chaos resist isn't really necessary if you dodge yourself
- anointment I chose is Tenacity

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

I doubt this build dont have enough DPS to kill high-end boss like sirius and uber elder. You dont need avoid sirius's beams because you can kill him before he cast it.
I will try this build but i dont hope on end-game so much. This build is rely on all about evasion then any build with crit will be better
Dernière édition par nqtuan92, le 16 mars 2020 16:20:16
is viable soul taker and impale?
I just clear sirius by ur OP guide and get some smooth feeling and this is my all opinion on this build:
+ dps is not high as i though and you will get a big trouble on some hard contents that need more dps like blight map, Simulacrum high wave... but overall you can still do easily T16 map, Sirius, shaper and even Uber elder if your skill is good.
+ This build bring VERY high defence then you can safely lvl your character (mine up to 94 just a few days).
+ You just have spent ~ 10ex, most of them is for chest and amulet
+ Bladestorm is still the best skill, and champion completely fit with it. I have try gladiator with lacerate but it not strong and tough enough
=> Conclude: This build is VERY strong for a budget/stater and i recommend this for everyone but if you want more stronger and want killing boss, clear map faster just use this build for farming currency to upgrade others hi-end build lol.
Thank OP so much :)

"
nachho23 a écrit :
is viable soul taker and impale?

No, i think you shouldn't. The core of this build is dreamfeather, perfect form chest, you get more evasion you get more dps. If you want try others sword then dont go with this build
Hey, i saw you mention herald of purity but dont really know where to put it and instead of what? Also do you have any tips on improving Single Target dps? Im kind of struggling against bosses.
Dernière édition par FireStormxd, le 22 avr. 2020 09:48:57
I wanted to ask for thoughts on a different route in the passive tree that I'm considering after looking at pob. Would it be viable to go through Diamond Skin and Juggernaut in order to reach Razor's Edge/Blade Master and passing on the 4 Bloodless/1 Strength nodes? I would also remove Vitality Void and the Life Leech to get some points to use for Juggernaut.

I've learned alot about the game and mechanics from this thread so thank you so much for the hard work you've put into this build! I played once during Synthesis but gave up. I came back recently though and went straight back to this build. It was as fun as I remembered it and made me much more invested in the game now. I'm looking forward to using this build again, hopefully, in the new upcoming league :)
Dernière édition par fettucine, le 27 mai 2020 02:53:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires