[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

It took me forever to find a well rolled Resolute Technique Dreamfeather. But I finally did it. Its getting pretty expensive to upgrade any of my gear now. I have a few affix slots on my helm and boots but not sure if its worth the exalt slam.

Any thoughts on what I should look to get next or improve?
I would say to vaal your skill gems, see if you can get 21/20 or #/23 quality. It is possible to brick your gems doing this of course, but most of the gems we use 20/20 corrupted arent expensive.

Suggestions on skill gems until i get this sorted out?
just threw some greens in there to fill the slots

Thanks
Dernière édition par Nuhvok_Kal, le 2 juil. 2019 16:59:58
Is there no stun immunity on this build as gladiator? Getting stunned is a HUGE issue, especially against legion mobs and most bosses.
Shaper down!

Wanted to share my gear and say thanks again for the build/guide.

I hit level 95 recently, and I think I want to keep going! I tried rerolling twice, but I only made it to act 6 or 7. This build is too much fun. It took me until now to get a six link, and the damage boost to bleed is very noticeable. I'm going to stay Gladiator because I like the safety of just stacking some bleed and dodging stuff. It's especially good for clumps of Legion rares. It took me about 2000 jewellers to get the colors on The Perfect Form, and more or less 1500 fusing for a six link (my first ever).

I was able to snipe a few upgrades for cheap, and it looks like I may be able to spec out of int from the tree when I get some new rings. I need to work on my flasks too: I want to build up a bigger variety of flasks for different situations, and I'll probably switch to one life flask only if I can get used to it. For Delve and Labyrinth two life is definitely necessary though.

How does the build fare in deeper delves? I'm only at depth 188, and it's super easy right now.

I think my ideal links would be:
6L: Lacerate + Rage + Multistrike + Brutality + Melee Physical Damage + Ruthless
4L: Flesh & Stone + Maim, Blasphemy + Vulnerability
4L: Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Flame Golem + Increased Duration
4L: Blood & Sand, Ancestral Totem/Portal, Blood Rage, Arctic Armor
3L: Vaal Grace + Phase Run/Portal + Increased Duration
3L: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic

For end game enchants the Lacerate ones are obviously good, but some other good ones would be Blood Rage attack speed, Leap Slam attack speed, Golem buff effect, Grace reduced reservation (Would let me run Dread Banner in an Unset ring), and Vulnerability effect.
Dernière édition par Xcalibris, le 5 juil. 2019 00:46:27
Do you have any thought about this build with Slayer ? I kinda like Slayer a little bit less tanky, but damage output is great and the culling strike is da best.
"
Thank you for this build guide. I'm really enjoying it a lot. I'm playing the Gladiator version and I'm getting ready to 6-link my Perfect Form. I noticed that you are using Impale Support on your champion now, and I've heard a lot about how broken Impale is atm. Do you think Impale Support is also better in the Gladiator Lacerate setup?

I tried and I had the feeling that the 5 red supports described in the guide are better for Gladiator, though of course Impale Support also will works here.

"
Suggestions on skill gems until i get this sorted out?
just threw some greens in there to fill the slots

Thanks

Impale + Faster Attack or Close Combat for 2nd green ;)

"
Is there no stun immunity on this build as gladiator? Getting stunned is a HUGE issue, especially against legion mobs and most bosses.

Soul of the Brine King Phanteon can help you. I never feel stun its problem for me.

"
Do you have any thought about this build with Slayer ? I kinda like Slayer a little bit less tanky, but damage output is great and the culling strike is da best.

I think that the build would work with the slayer. If you try, let me know what the effects are. Just like the great option for Dreamfeather would be Raider. I even made an example tree (the weather is terrible on vacation, the PoBworking well on laptop and the PoE can kill him so i dont lunch poe at all). You can pull 80k Evasion without flask :D

https://pastebin.com/A4WfYBtn <- Raider

I have also already uploaded PoB links for the champion on the first page;)
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 5 juil. 2019 07:58:31
Hi TS, thanks for this wonderful guide.

For the POB link (for Champion build), it seems like the tree is for Gladiator build for the earlier tree (36 point, 55 point, 75 point and 95 point). Can you please help to check it out?

Thanks alot.
Hi, started this build recently, and its been going quite well. But i wonder, does runing despair aura with that 50-60 increased dot dmg, outweight blasp + vulnerbility? U use witchbrew + other flasks for maping, and skip it with bosses? How does that look?

Tried to look for it in the thread, but didnt found anything. Sorry if i missed it.

Cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires