[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Guide is almost all updated to two versions, Champion and Gladiator. I have to do PoB for Champion because this is still missing, the rest of the section is ready. I also plan to do a FAQ :)
Nice update !
Enjoyed your build so far, thanks for your work
I have gotten to a point in the league where I can do Uber Elder. I'm going to make the switch to champion and use bladestorm, so I don't have to change my sockets on my perfect form.

Is that gear good enough? What can be upgraded?
The only problem I see is that I have 0% quality one of dreamfeathers, but it's fixable
"
Mmi257ia a écrit :

Is that gear good enough? What can be upgraded?
The only problem I see is that I have 0% quality one of dreamfeathers, but it's fixable

MORE COLD RESISTANCE!
Great build man, I am still building towards The Perfect Form setup, but I am enjoying how it goes.

The only concern that I have about your final build is a lack of movement speed (no quicksilver and no ms mod on boots). Is your character still fast at full build or you rely solely on leap slam? And if you rely only on leap slam what suggestions can you make for ms increase?

Do I have an option of going for gg boots with ms? Is swapping one of the flasks for quicksilver completely unacceptable? Are there any other options of improving ms (maybe jewels, some random corruptions, etc.)?

Sorry in advance for this questions, I am still kinda new to the game (despite having an old account, which I didn't use pretty much till the end of the last year), but I really wanna exhaust all of the option for movement speed if it's possible.
Dernière édition par KennrouZ, le 1 juil. 2019 18:30:07
"
KennrouZ a écrit :
Great build man, I am still building towards The Perfect Form setup, but I am enjoying how it goes.

The only concern that I have about your final build is a lack of movement speed (no quicksilver and no ms mod on boots). Is your character still fast at full build or you rely solely on leap slam? And if you rely only on leap slam what suggestions can you make for ms increase?

Do I have an option of going for gg boots with ms? Is swapping one of the flasks for quicksilver completely unacceptable? Are there any other options of improving ms (maybe jewels, some random corruptions, etc.)?

Sorry in advance for this questions, I am still kinda new to the game (despite having an old account, which I didn't use pretty much till the end of the last year), but I really wanna exhaust all of the option for movement speed if it's possible.

I've definitely found that move/attack speed can be pretty slow initially. After building up Challenger/Frenzy charges the issue is somewhat mitigated, but faster is always better. I'm stuck using these boots for the fat life roll
but MS is preferred, along with more Cold Res. GG MS boots are definitely the end goal, but I just haven't been lucky, or felt like making that investment yet. Keep in mind Dreamfeather gives 3% MS, and there's some MS on the tree. I wouldn't opt for a Quicksilver because I prefer Leap Slam especially in combat, and there's a lot of competition in flasks. For other MS options there is Phase Run, but it's slower than Leap Slam in many cases, although I love it for Delve.
Dernière édition par Xcalibris, le 2 juil. 2019 01:19:12
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
KennrouZ a écrit :

I've definitely found that move/attack speed can be pretty slow initially. After building up Challenger/Frenzy charges the issue is somewhat mitigated, but faster is always better. I'm stuck using these boots for the fat life roll
but MS is preferred, along with more Cold Res. GG MS boots are definitely the end goal, but I just haven't been lucky, or felt like making that investment yet. Keep in mind Dreamfeather gives 3% MS, and there's some MS on the tree. I wouldn't opt for a Quicksilver because I prefer Leap Slam especially in combat, and there's a lot of competition in flasks. For other MS options there is Phase Run, but it's slower than Leap Slam in many cases, although I love it for Delve.

Of course, the shoes with the movement speed are great and I will look for them myself. But I do not feel that they are necessary for me, Leap Slam practically enters all the time. So we have 6% from Dreamfeather and 24% from Onslaught. If we play Gladiator, we have 24% from Ascendancy and as a Champion playing at Bladestorm, the maps are made in Sand Stance which gives us 38% in the zone.

The problem is that I do not want to go below 500 evasion, for that I need a high Cold resist and possibly a supplement to Dex or other resists. This is much more important, descent below 500 evasion or lack of cold res is unacceptable to me.
But I will still try to replace shoes and hands because these are probably the weakest items now.

When it comes to flasks, you can replace Sulphur (I have used the last two hp insted Sulfur now). You can also try on every flask to roll "Movement speed durning flask efect"
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 2 juil. 2019 06:41:36
Thank you for this build guide. I'm really enjoying it a lot. I'm playing the Gladiator version and I'm getting ready to 6-link my Perfect Form. I noticed that you are using Impale Support on your champion now, and I've heard a lot about how broken Impale is atm. Do you think Impale Support is also better in the Gladiator Lacerate setup?

So when vaaling some Dreamfeathers, I got one with increased AoE. I like the feel of this. I find I can keep fortify up by moving around with leapslam enough. Maybe im not standing there spamming bladestorm as much as i should. Though I find moving around more helps me be less stupid and prevents death.
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 2 juil. 2019 12:24:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires