[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

2500 fusings trying to 6L my 5R 1G Perfect Form help
"
Alfierulz a écrit :
2500 fusings trying to 6L my 5R 1G Perfect Form help

I feel you. On 1800 fusings yet
Dernière édition par Rays9, le 27 juin 2019 18:46:59
so I was trying to color my Perfect Form and this happened... Any idea what it's worth? I don't think I should roll over it.
I think the cheapest way is to get the crafting bench recipe which costs 1500 Fusing and is located at Delve: Primeval Ruins between 220 and 290 delve depth.

Unsure how long this would take and how difficult it is to find but this seems the best way.
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
so I was trying to color my Perfect Form and this happened... Any idea what it's worth? I don't think I should roll over it.

It cost me around 800 Jewelers Orbs to get my Perfect Form to 4R1G which cost me 1 Exalt or 133 Chaos

To get it to 5 red it will cost 80 Jewelers Orbs per attempt which could cost a lot depending on how lucky you get once that is done you go for the last socket which will cost 350. if this takes 10 attempts then that is 133 Chaos.

Then you take into the cost to link it. if you can enchant it with the 6 links then that is the cheapest but that alone is worth 1500 links which is around 1000 chaos which is like 6 exalts.

so around 8 exalts depending on the stats if you can get the six link.

I saw a 6 link that was white sockets for 9 Exalts.

Id say right now its worth at least 3 Exalts looking at the cost for 6 socket perfect form, I would suggest re rolling the last socket for green.
Dernière édition par Ranko, le 27 juin 2019 20:51:19
"
Ranko a écrit :
"
Xcalibris a écrit :

It cost me around 800 Jewelers Orbs to get my Perfect Form to 4R1G which cost me 1 Exalt or 133 Chaos

To get it to 5 red it will cost 80 Jewelers Orbs per attempt which could cost a lot depending on how lucky you get once that is done you go for the last socket which will cost 350. if this takes 10 attempts then that is 133 Chaos.

Then you take into the cost to link it. if you can enchant it with the 6 links then that is the cheapest but that alone is worth 1500 links which is around 1000 chaos which is like 6 exalts.

Interesting, thanks. By my calculations 6 off colors would take 6200-6800 Jewellers' which is 7.75-8.5 Exalts. The problem is that Syndicate white socket crafting exists, and now I'm trying to calculate how much that drives the price down.
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
Ranko a écrit :
"
Xcalibris a écrit :

Interesting, thanks. By my calculations 6 off colors would take 6200-6800 Jewellers' which is 7.75-8.5 Exalts. The problem is that Syndicate white socket crafting exists, and now I'm trying to calculate how much that drives the price down.

I re edited my post above saying what I think its currently worth but due to it being all off colors yeah that could be what its worth it depends if someone is doing a build based on those colors.

I saw a colorless 6 link for 9 exalts so I think that will make your item 6 link it will be worth just under that, but you will need to find someone to buy it, I mean if it was me I'd just go colourless to make it less of a hassle going forward.
So im stuck at act 7 because im getting stunned ALL the time :/ Any idea why?
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :
So im stuck at act 7 because im getting stunned ALL the time :/ Any idea why?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stun#Mechanics explains how stun works, but basically you need more life to avoid being stunned. Apart from that watch your positioning and don't stand still very often. Use leap slam to maneuver around the monsters and get your damage in safely when possible.
After finishing all of content with this build, I started to wonder and observe that the stronger content is, the Bleed was weaker. So I thought that maybe some of the talents can be changed enough to keep 100% bleed chance at the expense of a bigger hit dmg. And such a way has come to the conclusion that since we resign partially from Bleed it can give up completely. So I started PoB and started looking around. The only thing that spoke in favor of the gladiator is Bleed explosions, so all in all, explosions are so satisfying and giving a huge feeling of the game. But finally resigning from bleed, I went along the Champion's path, which can be seen immediately composing beautifully with Dreamfeather and Evasion. Impale came to this. The effects have exceeded my expectations. Damage on high hp targets has grown amazing. I will add that I have not changed anything in items. I changed the talent tree a bit, added the Banner and changed the Main skill. I have tested a lot of skills and it comes out that the biggest power has Blade Flurry and Bladestrom (Flurry has bigger Single DMG but much worse falls on Clear), for this works well here Cyclone / Reave or Lacerate (although these quite a few distance from Flurry and Bladestrom), it seems that every melee physical skill working with Swords is playable. Interestingly, the survivability also seems bigger, finally in HO I have 54750 evasion, in the fight when we have +1000 flat from champion and onslaught is 67k without flask and about 120k on all flasks. 10k armour in battle (the champion gives 2000k flat). Below you can see videos with T16 different skill configurations. In addition, taking into account the future and next leagues it is much easier to go in champion because we need 4r / 2g or 3r / 2g / 1b in our chest, depending on the skill we chose. I just do not know what to do with Guide, an additional section dedicated to Champion? Gladiator works well and does all the content but still Champion seems to be doing it better. I do not play Bleed Machine now and Dreamfeather machine :O
After that probably I will be looking on it next week, I'm going on holiday tomorow! :)

As I wrote earlier, I did not change any item, changing to Champion. I'm just thinking about amulet. For something like that. It's give me 10k evasion but i lost curse+armour+flat phy so i think its not worth it at all.

T16 Videos:
https://youtu.be/2yhf_zmJ7tU - Blade Flurry Minotaur +47% monster life (you can see the power of 95% evade chance (72% base+blind) :)

https://youtu.be/Cbp5KQpOxis - Cyclone Chimera

https://youtu.be/GSvSLLJzDx4 - Lacerate + Reave(flurry on guardian, Lacerate and Reave dont have so single power)

https://youtu.be/GniT8MhOvYQ - Bladestorm Phoenix (Bladestorm is amazing, I did not expect it) ;)
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 28 juin 2019 06:06:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires