[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Video with my current progress with this build: https://gfycat.com/solidscaredaffenpinscher

lvl 88, 5-link, no Uber lab, no curse. Low life amount worries me, I have pretty good life items.
Dernière édition par Razunter, le 10 juin 2019 16:59:05
"

After getting 3rd ascendancy build becomes REALLY fast, almost all time we have 10 stacks and character is as fast as rocket, I've killed kitava then and his ~1/3 of hp pool I've damaged for like 5 seconds. Amazing.

Well I got myself a perservance belt for 1c which gives onslaught during fortify.
Now combo that with
- whirling blades and fortify
- 3rd ascendancy
- attack speed from both weapons.

Result:
Sonic the Hedgehog

I love it
So i played it now for a while.
Leveling was not super fun to me...
Impresence Amulet is this League not affordable and not worth at all.
I don´t understand why u get Resolute Technique if we have 95% hit chance because of this Swords...
Overall i don´t like the swords and not sure if they are worth...
I try to bring the Pride Aura into this Build and change the whole strange evasion thing and change the Waepons maybe to 2-Hand or 1Hand Axes with more pdps.
What gear should I be looking for while leveling? (Sorry noob here)
"
Daxter88 a écrit :
So i played it now for a while.
Leveling was not super fun to me...
Impresence Amulet is this League not affordable and not worth at all.
I don´t understand why u get Resolute Technique if we have 95% hit chance because of this Swords...
Overall i don´t like the swords and not sure if they are worth...
I try to bring the Pride Aura into this Build and change the whole strange evasion thing and change the Waepons maybe to 2-Hand or 1Hand Axes with more pdps.

Impresence is def. worth around 300k dps last time I checked on the top-end damage.

RT is open question in my opnion. Depends a bit if you spec into accuracy or not. Since we can now reach 100% accuracy might be worth looking into.

Dreamfeather is worth it IF you can scale it. EG you need The Perfect Form for end-game.

Pride aura is fun but we are already constricted because of Grace.

I feel like for t12+ maps, which I am hitting around now it will be hard without The Perfect Form. Phase-acro is just needed as defensive layer.

I would advise you to go for my PoB;

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/UvmTjkuY

Switch to impale
Switch to bladestorm as main skill
Without huge investments, everything cleared up until t11. (Uber lab included)

Damage mitigation is a problem however for higher tiers. Sometimes Alva's are spotty at best.
Dernière édition par sklipnoty, le 11 juin 2019 05:57:53
"
sklipnoty a écrit :

I second this. Lacerate feels so lackluster at lower levels, while bladestorm is so much fun.

Anyone think it'll be a good replacement to lacerate for end game? Or would that require a separate setup for bosses (Dual Strike etc.)?
"
Spiattalo a écrit :
"
sklipnoty a écrit :

I second this. Lacerate feels so lackluster at lower levels, while bladestorm is so much fun.

Anyone think it'll be a good replacement to lacerate for end game? Or would that require a separate setup for bosses (Dual Strike etc.)?

I was using frost blades until i got some of the bleed nodes, after getting RT. I then found with chance to bleed linked, i was killing monsters more quickly. This accelerates when you get ascendencies as well. I didn't try bladestorm though, so I cannot compare. I am liking lacerate as I approach end game. I might take a look sklipnoty's PoB, I am curious about the impale changes.
So I come here looking for a lacerate build and what i see in the latest posts is about switching to bladestorm... i dont understand... any explanation? ty!
Understood that in Blood mode we deal more damage with lacerate with bleeding. But it's hard to get 10 stack of challenger charger.

In sand mode, we deal less damage but easier to get 10 stack and maybe I'm wrong but it's like super faster and more damage to clean map for exemple than Blood mode are you agree?
I'm using a bleed lacerate build, I'm up to tier 13, rare/corrupted, now(5 linked lacerate on a Daresso's Defiance, was using tabula rasa till tier 12 but getting too squishy).

Just make sure you toggle to blood stance to fight against tough rares(Some of the legion) or bosses. Use sand stance for faster map clearing as your damage is enough for normal and magic mobs, blood is just overkill.

Actually I find fighting against bosses a-okay. The problem is certain legion rare mobs, you have to keep repositioning or they one shot you (E.g that sudden blood explosion...) and when you are mobbed by hordes from all sides (legion or that small boss arena for lava lake map, yes kitava has a small army now...)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires