[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Hellow there i just got to maps and started linking skill gems and al that and i canta have Grace, herald of purity, vulnerability and blod and sand at the same time. is this intended for the build before i can get the amulet?
"
joshstation a écrit :
Hellow there i just got to maps and started linking skill gems and al that and i canta have Grace, herald of purity, vulnerability and blod and sand at the same time. is this intended for the build before i can get the amulet?

I havent played with this yet, as im not quite at maps. My plan was to use vulnerability with CWDT, or see if there's opportunity for curse on hit with something.
There are not better weapon than dreamfeather in this build?
What do you think about swapping out Dreamfeathers and Grace aura for rare rapiers and e.x. Pride aura, wouldnt it be better?
You can simulate bleed stacks in PoB with custom item, for example
"

Bleed Jewel
Cobalt Jewel
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}DualWieldingAttackSpeedJewel
Prefix: {range:0.655}PercentIncreasedLifeJewel
Suffix: {range:1}DamageJewel
Suffix: None
Quality: 0
LevelReq: 0
Implicits: 0
10% increased Damage
6% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
6% increased maximum Life
800% more Damage with Bleeding
Hey guys!

I'm not following this build but i'm playing as glad lacerate too thinking about to change to this one.

For now i'm using axes and have my first deathless shaper kill without much investment but if some RNG, how this build go without the daresso defiance?

follow my equips

Spoiler

the impresive was droped after second red elder, didnt realize how valuable is that till I try to sell for 20c lol
"
sklipnoty a écrit :
"
Daxter88 a écrit :
So i played it now for a while.
Leveling was not super fun to me...
Impresence Amulet is this League not affordable and not worth at all.
I don´t understand why u get Resolute Technique if we have 95% hit chance because of this Swords...
Overall i don´t like the swords and not sure if they are worth...
I try to bring the Pride Aura into this Build and change the whole strange evasion thing and change the Waepons maybe to 2-Hand or 1Hand Axes with more pdps.

Impresence is def. worth around 300k dps last time I checked on the top-end damage.

RT is open question in my opnion. Depends a bit if you spec into accuracy or not. Since we can now reach 100% accuracy might be worth looking into.

Dreamfeather is worth it IF you can scale it. EG you need The Perfect Form for end-game.

Pride aura is fun but we are already constricted because of Grace.

I feel like for t12+ maps, which I am hitting around now it will be hard without The Perfect Form. Phase-acro is just needed as defensive layer.

I would advise you to go for my PoB;

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/UvmTjkuY

Switch to impale
Switch to bladestorm as main skill
Without huge investments, everything cleared up until t11. (Uber lab included)

Damage mitigation is a problem however for higher tiers. Sometimes Alva's are spotty at best.

Curious, are you using armor then to have better defense? Why not switch up weapons as well?
So explain to me the skills, because your pastebin has 7 skills on six socket with inactive, and the other 3-4 links have inactives in there as well. which skills should we be using cause it isn't clear.
Any reason not to use Hemophilia?
"
Blade13z a écrit :
Any reason not to use Hemophilia?

Skill tree of the gladiator already provide the effects. Stats wise, armor and evasion of the level 43 glove sucked with no resists and tiny life(based on strength given). The reduced duration does not mean more damage ticks per second, you lose bleed damage instead.

You would be better off with a crafted spiked(bonus melee damage, more armor) or slink gloves(more evasion for dreamfeather) with added physical damage,life and resists...

End game anyway, otherwise, early and mid game still okay.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires