[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

@agm_ultimatex In a pure impale setting, champion would make more sense. But I really love the speed and OP explosions gladiator is giving and I am sticking to that. Simply add Dread Banner to the mix for You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks. Which brings the total to 70% chance. This messes up my previous calcs though but damage is even higher. Also some Impale effect but less relevant. (This screws with our mana though)

@loczek123 From what I understand our Impale would deal 10k damage of the the total hit first attack and then deal those 10k again for the next 4 hits. Eg appyling 50k damage over 5 hits. But it's not bound to time, this is why it's a good combo with bleed. But I think it is debuff and counting as reflected damage. It does not affect our other attacks at all. Just our more modifiers before attacking.
Dernière édition par sklipnoty, le 10 juin 2019 04:27:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vew8a9WTqlk
For a better understanding on Impale.
Im kinda new in this game, I have 2 questions since this build is really awesome for me. How often do I have to use Lacerate or Double Strike? Is them for multi Target and single Target respectively?
The other question is that I think I took a "Superior Lacerate" get from the floor, does it change the skill (and make it different) or simply it adds some stats? Because I am not able to understand it well and Don't know if it is a better option than normal Lacerate.
Anyway did an Atziri run at lv 87; Using both dreamfeathers. Far from optimized build but still very fast.

https://youtu.be/Pf1wzz8YLCI
Dernière édition par sklipnoty, le 10 juin 2019 07:18:44
Played this in 3.4 or 3.5.. (one of them) some and it was the most fun build I played so far in PoE! So giving it another go this season when I saw you still update it, great work man. KUTGW!
Where does it's mana leech come from in this build?
I'm having a hard time in act10 due to not having enough mana to spam cast Lacerate... Any suggestions?

Btw, I'm a new player so don't be to harsh to me :D
"
kackboon12 a écrit :
I'm having a hard time in act10 due to not having enough mana to spam cast Lacerate... Any suggestions?

Btw, I'm a new player so don't be to harsh to me :D

only little nod in tree and flask thats all , or you can find mana leech / mana on hit on your items like my thif's torment
hello
iam trying ur build cuz i never tried lacerate before ( and saw a guy in poe builds using ur tree and lvl 92 in HC :D )
iam lv30 now but my dmg is so low any idea on what rare weps to search for untill i reach the requirement level of the dreamfeather ?
and i found a gem called flesh and stone that works with the blood and sand do i keep using it or blood and sand is enough ?
i kinda wanna try reave with ur build ( but iam not expert with changes ) if i try reave would this build work with the same tree and ascendancy ?
sorry for the many questions
i may have questions later ( i like that u answer the people in the comments most people doesnt do that )
Dernière édition par LostC0ntrol, le 10 juin 2019 10:56:45
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
hello
iam trying ur build cuz i never tried lacerate before ( and saw a guy in poe builds using ur tree and lvl 92 in HC :D )
iam lv30 now but my dmg is so low any idea on what rare weps to search for untill i reach the requirement level of the dreamfeather ?
and i found a gem called flesh and stone that works with the blood and sand do i keep using it or blood and sand is enough ?
i kinda wanna try reave with ur build ( but iam not expert with changes ) if i try reave would this build work with the same tree and ascendancy ?
sorry for the many questions
i may have questions later ( i like that u answer the people in the comments most people doesnt do that )

flesh and stone is a defence aura you not need it now, for more dps you shold use another support gem for early game - like Melee Physical Damage and Rage Support ( not maim sup ,i think ) and take Herald of Purity
this gems you can buy from vendor

i tested reave on maps (1-3 tier) and i feel reave little bad with blood and sand - and you shold be closer for enemies . you can test when start mapping. For the story campaign you can use any skill which you feel comfortable )
Dernière édition par maxys54, le 10 juin 2019 11:20:50
"
sklipnoty a écrit :
Anyway did an Atziri run at lv 87; Using both dreamfeathers. Far from optimized build but still very fast.

https://youtu.be/Pf1wzz8YLCI

Try Lacerate, it really makes a difference when it comes to Bleed damage, I know that there are a lot of cool skills but this build really works at the highest level with only two skills Lacerate and Double Strike.

"

Like as maxys54 said above, Mana Leech Node its important. I just finished acts, I have 85% mana reserve and I do not use potion at all :)

"
Im kinda new in this game, I have 2 questions since this build is really awesome for me. How often do I have to use Lacerate or Double Strike? Is them for multi Target and single Target respectively?
The other question is that I think I took a "Superior Lacerate" get from the floor, does it change the skill (and make it different) or simply it adds some stats? Because I am not able to understand it well and Don't know if it is a better option than normal Lacerate.

I'm glad you enjoy the build ;)
when this build was made only Double Strike was able to draw good numbers, thanks to the explosion you could use Reave or any other skill for quick AoE cleaning. Now, after the Lacerate changes, it looks like there is no need to play Double Strike anymore, Lacerate is doing better numbers, and it's AoE. All in one, though Double Strike is still working well.

Superior Gem adds Stats, each gem can have Quality from 1 to 20, in the case of Lacerate - Per 1% Quality: 0.5% increased Area of Effect.

"

Try to find 3 links and preferably 4 links, that's what you need to increase DMG.

About Impale

I did a little investigation, and in fact Impale can be something good in this build. Initially I made a tree, the loss is only 1k Bleed dmg, hit damage remained unchanged, we lost some Evasion, % of life is unchanged I also added Soul of Steel. We gain 50% Impale chance.

https://pastebin.com/vzwTzjxK

I think that this is actually a good direction, especially that we have withdrawn rather less important nodes.

At a later stage of the league I will try to add the Impale Support to main skill, we'll see what it will bring.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires