[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Hello,

I have been using blade storm like u said and I have been doing fine with it. I haven't been switching it with double strike for single target though because of the color difference of the gems. Should I keep blade storm as it is or eventually switch back to lacerate?
Edit: Should I also switch to blood stance for single targets and sand for mobs?

Cheers
Dernière édition par alexanagn, le 10 juin 2019 11:27:33
about impale

it's worth it?
without banner chance 90% and if you have 1 atack without proc dmg is not so high.
im right ? or i didnt undestend impale work
about impale

it's worth it?
without banner chance 90% and if you have 1 atack without proc dmg is not so high.
im right ? or i didnt undestend how impale work
"
alexanagn a écrit :
Hello,

I have been using blade storm like u said and I have been doing fine with it. I haven't been switching it with double strike for single target though because of the color difference of the gems. Should I keep blade storm as it is or eventually switch back to lacerate?
Edit: Should I also switch to blood stance for single targets and sand for mobs?

Cheers

blood form of lacerate give more bleed damage , and we take crimson dance and a lot of bleed node in tree for bleed dmg, this is new spell ( blood and send) and damage cant be calculated correctly on pob
"
sklipnoty a écrit :
Anyway did an Atziri run at lv 87; Using both dreamfeathers. Far from optimized build but still very fast.

https://youtu.be/Pf1wzz8YLCI

Damn, that looks fun as heck
How do you manage to use all the vaal skills? I don't seem to have enough room on the ability bar to fit everything.
Right now in legion daresso’s defiance is an exalt, what are some other options right now until I can afford that?
"
Brak3n a écrit :
Right now in legion daresso’s defiance is an exalt, what are some other options right now until I can afford that?

The Bringer of Rain Nightmare Bascinet( this is helmet) --- very chip 6-7 link for start mapping
Dernière édition par maxys54, le 10 juin 2019 13:30:48
Btw, I see you now have vaal pact, is there a reason why you changed it from your orignal build?
After getting 3rd ascendancy build becomes REALLY fast, almost all time we have 10 stacks and character is as fast as rocket, I've killed kitava then and his ~1/3 of hp pool I've damaged for like 5 seconds. Amazing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires